Mississippi man beaten after he's warned restaurant wasn't safe for whites

Your whole presence in this thread is nothing but an attempt to distract.

Now go play in the street, you racist white hating idiot.

I'm distracting you Jim? Oh I'm sorry. Maybe if you got more rest you'd be better able to concentrate on whatever task you apply yourself to? :)

Perhaps you can define the distinct difference between what the story suggests to you and other people's assumptions.

Other people are referencing another article with different incident. The OP tried mixing the two together I think, or did that unintentionally since he didn't actually read at least the first one's article, only the headline.

Haven't read the 2nd thus not commenting on it.

Evasion and willful distortion..no one is fooled.

What is the black/white demographic where you live?

fuckit...white people who haven't already should arm yourselves. No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.

Mississippi man beaten after he s warned restaurant wasn t safe for whites witness says NOLA.com

No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.
Beaten to Death at McDonald 8217 s FrontPage Magazine

Enough is enough.

Guy you're writing was in fac armed with a .45. Should read your own articles.

"Police Chief Tim Brinkley did not immediately return a call Sunday from The AP.

"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt.""

?he had a 45 but he was mentally disarmed since he didn't use it.

I would have been shooting and reloading after the first god damned punch.

In the linked article is stated, "However, he said, they apparently had been followed by more than 20 people".

If you are in a crowd of 20 people who are pissed at you, pulling a gun would have been suicidal.

If you are talking about shooting after the first punch, you are talking about trying to draw, point and fire a pistol when your attacker is within 3 feet of you. If it is one on one, you MIGHT be able to back up enough to get the space necessary to pull it off. In the middle of a crowd, there is no way you could do it.

No, dude, there are tactics for shooting within a crowd. Not going to essplain it here, PM me if you want to know.

I know there are tactics for shooting in a crowd. But I doubt very seriously they would work when the crowd is actively attacking you. There would have been 4 or 5 people within arms reach of you. Even of you shot one of them, the others would nail you before you fired again. Or, even worse, you would have been shot with your own gun.

If you know the tactics then you would know why they work.

When the crowd began the attack, most likely only the few nearest the two victims were swinging or trying to grapple them. Most likely they were just swinging and kicking. That gives plenty of opportunity to shoot.

If you can get the gun clear of the holster and bring it up. If they run or freeze, you are fine. But if they swing before you get your gun clear, you aren't hitting anything.

Do you train to make hip shots? You can learn to aim with the orientation of your body and shoot with your gun protected at the hip, and using your opposite free hand to block and protect the gun.

It is done all the time.

Sure it is. But when you are surrounded by people looking to beat you, when you reach for the gun someone is going to grab that arm. You are also completely unguarded for a punch in the head. That is going to screw you up unless the crowd is full of weakling morons.

And most people who carry a .45 do so without a round in the chamber. I carry with one in the chamber and the gun cocked, with the safety on. But since the guy had just shown his gun to the cops at the previous stop, I am betting he wasn't "locked & loaded".

Also, the man with the .45 was blocked from leaving the restaurant with his buddy. By the time the armed man was outside, the first man was already on the ground being kicked. If he pulled it as he left, he MIGHT have a chance.

But the biggest fuck-up of those two white guys was not that he was slow to pull his gun. If he had had that sort of training, he would have been taught Situational Awareness, and would probably had the good sense not to stop at the Huddle House, since he was being followed by 20+ people.

There is no doubt that this was a hate crime. But the smart thing to do would have been not to stop at the second restaurant.

I agree with just about everything you have said here, but about the bolded part, if you have let yourself get surrounded then you just fucked yourself.

Seeing his friend getting beaten up by a crowd is a lethal situation and justifies him pulling his gun to defend the life if his friend, so he should have had his gun out already before exiting the second restaurant. If he felt he could manage the situation without the gun (god complex?) he should have cleared the gun as soon as people started coming at him, and he should have warned them he was armed and would shoot, but I think muzzle flash constitutes adequate warning, myself.

Sure it is. But when you are surrounded by people looking to beat you, when you reach for the gun someone is going to grab that arm. You are also completely unguarded for a punch in the head. That is going to screw you up unless the crowd is full of weakling morons.

And most people who carry a .45 do so without a round in the chamber. I carry with one in the chamber and the gun cocked, with the safety on. But since the guy had just shown his gun to the cops at the previous stop, I am betting he wasn't "locked & loaded".

Also, the man with the .45 was blocked from leaving the restaurant with his buddy. By the time the armed man was outside, the first man was already on the ground being kicked. If he pulled it as he left, he MIGHT have a chance.

But the biggest fuck-up of those two white guys was not that he was slow to pull his gun. If he had had that sort of training, he would have been taught Situational Awareness, and would probably had the good sense not to stop at the Huddle House, since he was being followed by 20+ people.

There is no doubt that this was a hate crime. But the smart thing to do would have been not to stop at the second restaurant.

Now we're getting into speculation and hypotheticals. I used to carry a .45 duty piece but not condition 3 (no round in the chamber.) Wasn't trained to do that for precisely the reason you mention, drawing and having to rake the slide somoene's gonna try and prevent that. Technique used to handle this situation where one is surrounded by hostile actors you're gonna be point-shooting, that is, drawing the weapon and firing as soon as the muzzle clears the holster. Probably gonna be 'legging' people, but with practice and skill can bring the muzzle up to hit center mass too. When firing this way with a crowd around you use your free hand to cover and protect your weapon as you fire. Not gonna wanna try pushing people back as then they'll just grab that arm. PLace it over the top of your weapon kinda arm across your chest.

What typically happens in reviewed incidents where this has actually been done is after a few shots, the people in the crowd opposite those closest to you run off opening holes you can then maneuver through to get a more defensive position and fire more effectively.

...Or so I've seen on tv, what do I know? :)

Your whole presence in this thread is nothing but an attempt to distract.

Now go play in the street, you racist white hating idiot.

I'm distracting you Jim? Oh I'm sorry. Maybe if you got more rest you'd be better able to concentrate on whatever task you apply yourself to? :)

No, I was responding to Goofunktare, not you. I think your participation on the thread has been laudable, for a stark raving libtard. :D

But seriously, my back pain does not let me sleep more than about 4-6 hours at a time. Sorry if that sounds like me making excuses.

Now we're getting into speculation and hypotheticals. I used to carry a .45 duty piece but not condition 3 (no round in the chamber.) Wasn't trained to do that for precisely the reason you mention, drawing and having to rake the slide somoene's gonna try and prevent that. Technique used to handle this situation where one is surrounded by hostile actors you're gonna be point-shooting, that is, drawing the weapon and firing as soon as the muzzle clears the holster. Probably gonna be 'legging' people, but with practice and skill can bring the muzzle up to hit center mass too. When firing this way with a crowd around you use your free hand to cover and protect your weapon as you fire. Not gonna wanna try pushing people back as then they'll just grab that arm. PLace it over the top of your weapon kinda arm across your chest.

What typically happens in reviewed incidents where this has actually been done is after a few shots, the people in the crowd opposite those closest to you run off opening holes you can then maneuver through to get a more defensive position and fire more effectively.

I have started carrying a rubber bullet in the chamber to reduce the lethality a bit, but a rubber bullet is still lethal.

But it is less like to go through a wall and seriously injure someone and far less lethal than the HP that is in the magazine. Having the rubber bullet loaded allows me to chamber a HP round with one hand, and that might be all you can use in a bad situation.

Besides, if I can stop a dumbass with a rubber bullet, so be it. I do not want to kill anyone if I don't have to.

I suppose it's a waste of time to discuss legal issues on this forum, everything has to be political, particularly when a crime has been committed.

I am picturing being one of the mob, and behind you. As soon as you draw, I am clubbing your head like it was a pumpkin to be squashed. I understand the pistol held close to your side and the free arm guarding it. But that also means no hand up to protect your head. Those on the gun side of you are in danger, but the ones behind and on your weak side get a free shot. In this situation, it sounds as though the first guy was trying to push thru a crowd to get to his vehicle. The second man was the one armed.

No, I was responding to Goofunktare, not you. I think your participation on the thread has been laudable, for a stark raving libtard. :D

But seriously, my back pain does not let me sleep more than about 4-6 hours at a time. Sorry if that sounds like me making excuses.

My mistake, sorry.

I'm not a libtard (sniffs) :)

I suppose it's a waste of time to discuss legal issues on this forum, everything has to be political, particularly when a crime has been committed.

Most of us are not lawyers, I am sure, but I would appreciate any factoids you think relevant.

Such discussion is how we learn and grow, incorporating the facts and perspectives of all those involved or who have thoughts and facts to contribute.

Sorry, that is me being a limpwristic nerd.

My mistake, sorry.

I'm not a libtard (sniffs) :)

Libtards never realize that they are libtards.

:D lol, you are not a libtard, I was just kidding. You seem to be a rational liberal, but even so, sometimes you amaze me with the things you state and it takes me a moment to understand your perspective. There are a number of liberals here that are regularly thought provoking people. It is nice to know your species has not gone entirely extinct.

Most of us are not lawyers, I am sure, but I would appreciate any factoids you think relevant.

Such discussion is how we learn and grow, incorporating the facts and perspectives of all those involved or who have thoughts and facts to contribute.

:)

fuckit...white people who haven't already should arm yourselves. No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.

Mississippi man beaten after he s warned restaurant wasn t safe for whites witness says NOLA.com

Enough is enough.

"Police Chief Tim Brinkley did not immediately return a call Sunday from The AP.

"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt.""

In the linked article is stated, "However, he said, they apparently had been followed by more than 20 people".

If you are in a crowd of 20 people who are pissed at you, pulling a gun would have been suicidal.

If you are talking about shooting after the first punch, you are talking about trying to draw, point and fire a pistol when your attacker is within 3 feet of you. If it is one on one, you MIGHT be able to back up enough to get the space necessary to pull it off. In the middle of a crowd, there is no way you could do it.

No, dude, there are tactics for shooting within a crowd. Not going to essplain it here, PM me if you want to know.

I know there are tactics for shooting in a crowd. But I doubt very seriously they would work when the crowd is actively attacking you. There would have been 4 or 5 people within arms reach of you. Even of you shot one of them, the others would nail you before you fired again. Or, even worse, you would have been shot with your own gun.

When the crowd began the attack, most likely only the few nearest the two victims were swinging or trying to grapple them. Most likely they were just swinging and kicking. That gives plenty of opportunity to shoot.

If you can get the gun clear of the holster and bring it up. If they run or freeze, you are fine. But if they swing before you get your gun clear, you aren't hitting anything.

Do you train to make hip shots? You can learn to aim with the orientation of your body and shoot with your gun protected at the hip, and using your opposite free hand to block and protect the gun.

It is done all the time.

I agree with just about everything you have said here, but about the bolded part, if you have let yourself get surrounded then you just fucked yourself.

Seeing his friend getting beaten up by a crowd is a lethal situation and justifies him pulling his gun to defend the life if his friend, so he should have had his gun out already before exiting the second restaurant. If he felt he could manage the situation without the gun (god complex?) he should have cleared the gun as soon as people started coming at him, and he should have warned them he was armed and would shoot, but I think muzzle flash constitutes adequate warning, myself.

I don't know about "god complexes"..He just didn't realize the danger of black crime, maybe.
Whites have been taught (indoctrinated) that they are just like us and to be suspicious of blacks is "racist" and "profiling" and "bigoted" and "xenophobic"..etc...and not many people really want to shoot first/ask questions later..he tried to be reasonable and handle it like they were normal humans...and he was wrong.sadly.

The point isn't any of that, though..the point is that whites are targets and should conduct themselves accordingly. We can't even go to restaurants without having to look over our shoulder.
People are waking up, though.

Enough is enough.

It is done all the time.

I don't know about "god complexes"..He just didn't realize the danger of black crime, maybe.
Whites have been taught (indoctrinated) that they are just like us and to be suspicious of blacks is "racist" and "profiling" and "bigoted" and "xenophobic"..etc...and not many people really want to shoot first/ask questions later..he tried to be reasonable and handle it like they were normal humans...and he was wrong.sadly.

The point isn't any of that, though..the point is that whites are targets and should conduct themselves accordingly. We can't even go to restaurants without having to look over our shoulder.

Given the state of the world, I look over my shoulder where ever I go.

Libtards never realize that they are libtards.

:D lol, you are not a libtard, I was just kidding. You seem to be a rational liberal, but even so, sometimes you amaze me with the things you state and it takes me a moment to understand your perspective. There are a number of liberals here that are regularly thought provoking people. It is nice to know your species has not gone entirely extinct.

Think of myself as a moderate ever striving to be perfectly so by only ever caring about what's legal or at least fair. Positions I weigh in on will be predictable, if it's legal, that's the side I'll be on. Somes that might coincidentally be a liberal side, or conversely a conservative side, but it's entirely coincidental. I never come down on eithe rliberal or conservative sides just to be on that particular side. But if it's legal or fair there I am. ...Lift a law book and find me there...;)

Enough is enough.

It is done all the time.

He got followed by 20 angry black guys from a pervious restaurant.

I would have had my gun exposed with my hand on the grip as I exited the second restaurant at a minimum.

To not feel I had to, I would have had to be feeling something kinda god like.

You made references to television shows twice as the basis for your opinions. Now you try to transfer that to others..You said it, I didn't.

What you HAVEN'T said is what the black/white demographic is where you live..I'm beginning to develop suspicions that you are one of those "gated community liberals" or "limousine liberals" with little or no proximity to blacks and black crime.

and continuing to evade the question only reinforces what I already suspect.

What IS the black/white demographic where you live?

I'd just like to know who at the Justice Dept. signed the memo saying we don't accuse black folks of hate crimes. The number of black folks prosecuted for hate crimes in this country can be counted on one hand.

Forum List

Back