Mississippi Voters Seek To Advance Christianity And The Confederacy Through Amendments (Awesome)

I wish this would succeed. I'll be refreshing to see the Supreme Court smack them down.

James Edwards is a racist and anti-semantic moron. I am hardly surprised the OP listens to such garbage.

Why go to all that trouble? Just start a church called The First Christian Church of Mississippi and have a registration form on the website!

Do the Sunday school and Sermons online, have a reunion in Vicksburg every year on Confederate Memorial Day and giveaway paperback bibles year round.

Get tax exemptions and drive the IRS nuts!

Elect a big Board of Deacons and furnish them with nice cars and a Prevost to travel the state organizing cake sales and flea markets to get local people to contribute more tax free funds.

Just think of the legal fees that could be saved by not having to defend the creation of a government sponsored religion.

There’s only a thin chance that the SCOTUS justices would concur that state’s rights override the National Constitution as amended…even though the First Amendment restricts Congress (meaning the US House and Senate)regarding religion. Technically, it does not restrict state governments.

Utah comes to mind.

Forum List

Back