Missouri bill would force teachers to register as sex offenders if they use a trans child’s preferred pronouns

The conservagtives on this thread aren't bothering to hide their open Stalinism, their contempt for liberty and democracy.

They now brag about their lust for censorship. They stroke themselves as they dream about sending every opponent to TheGulag.

That's why it's so important to electorally bury them, and to ridicule them at every opportunity.

Yawn

The conservagtives on this thread aren't bothering to hide their open Stalinism, their contempt for liberty and democracy.

They now brag about their lust for censorship. They stroke themselves as they dream about sending every opponent to TheGulag.

That's why it's so important to electorally bury them, and to ridicule them at every opportunity.
They are book banning bastards,

Evidently not, you people can't leave children alone. Better stop..
It's just massive hyperbole by the right wing.
These things you describe, I've never seen it.

We have trans kids, no doubt, but we don't encourage it or applaud it, it's just that <0.1% which you apply to every public school and every public school teacher.
I have never witnessed ANY talk of 'cutting off organs'.

It's just massive hyperbole by the right wing.
These things you describe, I've never seen it.

We have trans kids, no doubt, but we don't encourage it or applaud it, it's just that <0.1% which you apply to every public school and every public school teacher.
I have never witnessed ANY talk of 'cutting off organs'.
But the right is happy to see kids gunned down in the classroom.

Tommy, why do you want 9 year old boys taught to give blow jobs, how to prepare for receiving anal penetration and how to hook up with adult men to do those things?

Forum List

Back