Missouri: Cell phones, propane tanks, explosives , weapons

Calm down.

Oh I'm calm. I can see the danger you obviously can't.

Our borders are wide open and I wonder how many terrorist have crossed into the country.

Common Sense.

Our 'borders' are 'wide' to Canadians.

Our Southern border while somewhat porous- is less so now than at any time.

I never understood why in the aftermath of 9/11, there were not firm steps taken to really guard our borders- in 2002 Bush could have proposed any measures to actually completely protect our borders- but never took any of the steps that Conservatives suddenly realized that they felt were absolutely necessary- after Obama was elected.

But if you want to be terrified about propane tanks and cell phones in Missouri- well be terrified.

Oh I agree that our Govt. Neither party, have done much about the security of either of our borders.

Oh and who's terrified? Not me. I just use common sense which is something you know nothing about.

Sure hope you are right and it is nothing but if you are wrong???
Your average Canadian has zero interest in sneaking into the US to find work picking fucking strawberries.
Think about it!
The lifestyle in Canada is night and day better than living in the US.
High employment, very low crime rates, very low negro, sorry NO negro inner city gang infested ghettos, cost of living much lower than in the US, clean, peace loving people who wouldn't take a million bucks to move to the US.

So which border have we caught actual terrorists trying to sneak into the United States from?

Oh right- Canada.

I love Canada and Canadians- most of them are not assholes.

But that doesn't mean pretending that terrorists can't come across any border.

(oh and 'cost of living much lower than the United States'- really?- lets compare shall we:

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2014/02/vancouver-expensive-city-north-america/
Vancouver- most expensive city in North America ( I love Vancouver by the way)

Gas prices?
Taxes?
Yes Vancouver is an expensive place to live. So fucking what? So is NYC.
So now I put up the cost of living in Regina compared to Dallas and guess what?

Oh I'm calm. I can see the danger you obviously can't.

Our borders are wide open and I wonder how many terrorist have crossed into the country.

Common Sense.

I never understood why in the aftermath of 9/11, there were not firm steps taken to really guard our borders- in 2002 Bush could have proposed any measures to actually completely protect our borders- but never took any of the steps that Conservatives suddenly realized that they felt were absolutely necessary- after Obama was elected.

But if you want to be terrified about propane tanks and cell phones in Missouri- well be terrified.

Oh I agree that our Govt. Neither party, have done much about the security of either of our borders.

Oh and who's terrified? Not me. I just use common sense which is something you know nothing about.

Your average Canadian has zero interest in sneaking into the US to find work picking fucking strawberries.
Think about it!
High employment, very low crime rates, very low negro, sorry NO negro inner city gang infested ghettos, cost of living much lower than in the US, clean, peace loving people who wouldn't take a million bucks to move to the US.

So which border have we caught actual terrorists trying to sneak into the United States from?

Oh right- Canada.

(oh and 'cost of living much lower than the United States'- really?- lets compare shall we:

Gas prices?
Taxes?

'So fucking what'

Pretty much covers your posts.

Think about it!

Oh right- Canada.

Gas prices?
Taxes?

'So fucking what'

So put me on Ignore pal.
Yes Yes 'terrorists' can easily cross into the US from Canada. A pack pack and a fucking compass. What's different is Canada has much stricter entry policies in place for people entering their country. It's a lot easier getting into Latin America for ME terrorists who want to get into the US. How many ME terrorists have been caught trying to get into the US via Mexico compared to Canada?

Think about it!

Oh right- Canada.

Vancouver Most Expensive City in North America

Gas prices?
Taxes?

'So fucking what'

So put me on Ignore pal.
Yes Yes 'terrorists' can easily cross into the US from Canada. A pack pack and a fucking compass. What's different is Canada has much stricter entry policies in place for people entering their country. It's a lot easier getting into Latin America for ME terrorists who want to get into the US. How many ME terrorists have been caught trying to get into the US via Mexico compared to Canada?

I am aware of exactly 1 middle eastern terrorist caught attempting to cross the border- coming from Canada to the United States.

SEATTLE — Algerian terrorist Ahmed Ressam was sentenced Wednesday to 37 years in prison for plotting to bomb Los Angeles International Airport around the turn of the new millennium. Ressam was arrested in December 1999 as he drove off a ferry from Canada into Washington state with a trunk full of explosives

Think about it!

Oh right- Canada.

Vancouver Most Expensive City in North America

Gas prices?
Taxes?

'So fucking what'

So put me on Ignore pal.

I am aware of exactly 1 middle eastern terrorist caught attempting to cross the border- coming from Canada to the United States.

SEATTLE — Algerian terrorist Ahmed Ressam was sentenced Wednesday to 37 years in prison for plotting to bomb Los Angeles International Airport around the turn of the new millennium. Ressam was arrested in December 1999 as he drove off a ferry from Canada into Washington state with a trunk full of explosives

LMAO Its the ones they DIDN'T catch that we need to worry about. Good God.

Meanwhile, in Virginia:

Police: Edgewater man arrested with guns may have planned to attack government offices

Probably a "Secret Muslim":

253x450
He'd likely get blown up by a muslim roadside bomb on his way to the government building he wanted to blow up.

Forum List

Back