Missouri Lawmaker Says Consensual Rape in Debate About New Abortion Laws

I never voted for Clinton; not in 1992, nor in 1996.

Besides never voting for Clinton how could I have supported him?

Your stupidity is showing; you better zip it up.
You're a leftist and a known liar. You could say you voted for
Kaiser Wilhelm for president, as far as anyone knows.
You want to try and convince people Mr. Leftist Troll never supported Clinton? Fuck off!

the last time i voted for a major party candidate for POTUS was in 1980; I voted for Ronny RayGun then.

I vote third party for POTUS.

What's your excuse, ass hole faggot?

I never voted for Clinton; not in 1992, nor in 1996.

Besides never voting for Clinton how could I have supported him?

Your stupidity is showing; you better zip it up.
You're a leftist and a known liar. You could say you voted for
Kaiser Wilhelm for president, as far as anyone knows.
You want to try and convince people Mr. Leftist Troll never supported Clinton? Fuck off!
How is he a known liar?

And now....it's kind of ironic to see those all ok with men grabbing women by the pussy getting all upset on a message board..........and yet women should just let men grab them in the crotch....

I've got to hope that these supporters of crotch grabbing haven't any women folk.

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that Trump believes married women are a target for sexual assault

Said the man too stupid to understand the meaning of the word "let".
How many women do you think "let" someone come up to them in public and grab their pussy? How many women like that do you know? Try doing what he brags of doing in public or better yet at work and see what happens.

That was the point Trump was making. When you are rich and famous, women treat you differently.

THat vile liars took what he said, and twisted it, into a stupid gotcha lie, is on them, not on him.

Trump's own words are just that; Trump's own words.

Trump was bragging that he is God's gift to women & he was bragging how he gets to grab & bang WTF he wants.

That is the sign of a pure ass hole.
When specifically did he say he was “God’s gift to women?”

implication & inference; grow up ............

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that Trump believes married women are a target for sexual assault

LOL

"Let" was from the assaulter's perspective. Some 20 women have since come forward to say they didn't "let" him grope them.

Your moronic defense is like defending a rapist who says his victims wanted to be raped.

The claim was made that Trump admitted to it.

One word from me, and you libs are moving on to the next bullshit claim.

That is you losing liberal.

All you have, is lies and bullshit.

RUn along loser.
More rudeness.....

Have you tried to grab women by the pussy at work or in public? Did they let you? How would that work out for you? For anyone?

Your lying is rudeness.

You lied when you claimed that Trump admitted sexual assault and when called on it, you moved on to your next line of bullshit.

And yes, I have initiated sexual contact in public, several times.
It worked out fine, even the few times that I was rebuffed.

did you confess to your priest? :abgg2q.jpg:

This hatred of women runs deep in conservative circles doesnt it ?

I thought I had lost the ability to be shocked at this boards resident loons but really................

There is nothing hateful about discussing the celebrity culture and how women react to it.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you under a cruse where you cannot speak the truth, or you will die?

How many women do you think "let" someone come up to them in public and grab their pussy? How many women like that do you know? Try doing what he brags of doing in public or better yet at work and see what happens.

That was the point Trump was making. When you are rich and famous, women treat you differently.

THat vile liars took what he said, and twisted it, into a stupid gotcha lie, is on them, not on him.

Trump was bragging that he is God's gift to women & he was bragging how he gets to grab & bang WTF he wants.

Said a lib ignoring the implication of the word, "LET".

LOL

"Let" was from the assaulter's perspective. Some 20 women have since come forward to say they didn't "let" him grope them.

Your moronic defense is like defending a rapist who says his victims wanted to be raped.

The claim was made that Trump admitted to it.

One word from me, and you libs are moving on to the next bullshit claim.

That is you losing liberal.

All you have, is lies and bullshit.

RUn along loser.
More rudeness.....

Have you tried to grab women by the pussy at work or in public? Did they let you? How would that work out for you? For anyone?

Your lying is rudeness.

You lied when you claimed that Trump admitted sexual assault and when called on it, you moved on to your next line of bullshit.

And yes, I have initiated sexual contact in public, several times.
It worked out fine, even the few times that I was rebuffed.

did you confess to your priest? :abgg2q.jpg:

Your assumption that I am religious, is not my concern.

on the sixth day Lord Trump said, "let there be abundant pussy" and it was good

Have you never made a pass at a woman?

Let's here from all those women he grabbed. Let them say he "let" them. Got a quote from any of them?

Oh...is THAT what grabbing a woman by the pussy is to you? :blowpop:

Let's here from all those women he grabbed. Let them say he "let" them. Got a quote from any of them?

NOt the way the world works.

Aren't you supposed to be a woman?

Sometimes. You never had a man make an aggressive pass at you like that?

sure i have & it has gotten me into a pickle a few times :19:

Yep... plus he is a former law enforcement officer.

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

Missouri lawmaker tries to walk back 'consensual rape' remark

These are the idiots making laws for people...

Can someone please define consensual rape?

You’ll have to ask a right winger to get the right answer. To me it’s another oxymoron like “compassionate conservative“ or “ patriotic confederate “. “Consensual rape“. See what I mean?

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

You’ll have to ask a right winger to get the right answer. To me it’s another oxymoron like “compassionate conservative“ or “ patriotic confederate “. “Consensual rape“. See what I mean?

'compassionate conservative consensual rape' :19:

'compassionate conservative consensual rape' :19:

CCCR by CRCs......:clap:

Sometimes. You never had a man make an aggressive pass at you like that?
Yep...and he was my commanding officer's commanding officer...at a party...and NO, I did NOT consent. Not as if the good ole' boys were going to do anything about it back then (80s). Today, with all the witnesses, he's most likely be told to retire quietly.

Anti women's rights movement is being led by fundamentally retarded jerks.

Forum List

Back