Missouri Lawmaker Says Consensual Rape in Debate About New Abortion Laws

The claim was made that Trump admitted to it.

One word from me, and you libs are moving on to the next bullshit claim.

That is you losing liberal.

All you have, is lies and bullshit.

RUn along loser.
He did admit it. That he said they let him is no different than a rapist saying his victim wanted it.

Your position was that he admitted sexual assault. Claiming they gave consent is not admitting to assault.

That you can claim he admitted to assault, while addressing the fact that he claimed consent, shows what an utterly and deeply dishonest person you are.

Nothing you say, should be given any credibility beyond their own internal consistency.

ANYTHING you claim, needs to be supported, or dismissed as complete garbage.
He said he grabbed women by the pussy. And while he tried to paint a picture of consent, many women came forward after hearing him say that to claim it was consensual.

You claimed he ADMITTED it, and now you are attacking his claim of consent.

If he claimed consent, he did not admit assault, you freaking moron.

Give us one reason why we should not dismiss everything that comes out of your face anus?
If he grabbed a woman by the pussy and she did not consent even if he thought she did, that's sexual assault.

And he admitted to that.

If some one admits to something, they admit to it. There are no if thens, in an admission.

You were just spewing some shit from your face anus, and I called you on it.

Normal day in the neighborhood.

YOU claimed he admitted to sexual assault.

ONe word challenge from me, and you drop your claim, that you knew was shit when you made it, and move on to the next shit claim.

Why should we have any more respect for the shit you are posting now, than you did for the shit you posted a few minutes ago?
Grabbing a woman you don't know by the pussy is sexual assault.

Geez, he knew she was married, and knew that she did not have large breast before, but now did have large breasts.

And you want to pretend that he did not know her, for some reason.

Like I said, anything you say, that is not supported by something, can be dismissed as meaningless garbage.
LOL

Fucking wackadoo... I never said he grabbed the pussy of the married woman he moved in on like a bitch. That's just you showing everyone here again just how fucked in the head you are.

I have pointed out the hero on the right tried to commit adultery and would have with her had she let him.

Ah, so now you drop the shit about assault and move on to adultery.

Dude. Consider your shit dismissed.
LOL

No one ever accused him of grabbing that women's pussy. YOU brought her up on this argument not me.

And no, I didn't drop the "shit about assault."

Jeez, you're fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

So, instead of talking about the actual woman mentioned, you want to move on to his general statement about how women act with stars who are rich and famous.

Obvious point there is, that him talking about the way woman are with stars, is not an "admission" of anything.

So, consider that some more of your shit dismissed.

He did admit it. That he said they let him is no different than a rapist saying his victim wanted it.

Your position was that he admitted sexual assault. Claiming they gave consent is not admitting to assault.

That you can claim he admitted to assault, while addressing the fact that he claimed consent, shows what an utterly and deeply dishonest person you are.

Nothing you say, should be given any credibility beyond their own internal consistency.

He said he grabbed women by the pussy. And while he tried to paint a picture of consent, many women came forward after hearing him say that to claim it was consensual.

Give us one reason why we should not dismiss everything that comes out of your face anus?
If he grabbed a woman by the pussy and she did not consent even if he thought she did, that's sexual assault.

And he admitted to that.

If some one admits to something, they admit to it. There are no if thens, in an admission.

It was assault and he admitted to it. Your sycophantic denials can't alter that.

:dance:

And he admitted to that.

It was assault and he admitted to it. Your sycophantic denials can't alter that.

Admissions don't include "if then" qualifiers.

You claimed he admitted something, and then when you tried to back it up, it turns out that you can't.

Grabbing a woman you don't know by the pussy is sexual assault.

Geez, he knew she was married, and knew that she did not have large breast before, but now did have large breasts.

Like I said, anything you say, that is not supported by something, can be dismissed as meaningless garbage.
LOL

Fucking wackadoo... I never said he grabbed the pussy of the married woman he moved in on like a bitch. That's just you showing everyone here again just how fucked in the head you are.

I have pointed out the hero on the right tried to commit adultery and would have with her had she let him.

LOL

No one ever accused him of grabbing that women's pussy. YOU brought her up on this argument not me.

So, instead of talking about the actual woman mentioned, you want to move on to his general statement about how women act with stars who are rich and famous.

Obvious point there is, that him talking about the way woman are with stars, is not an "admission" of anything.

Fucktard.... we're talking about him grabbing women by the pussy. No one on the planet, including trump, has said he grabbed that married woman by the pussy. I would say it's baffling that you would drag her into this conversation; but knowing how fucked in the head you are, I can't really say I'm surprised.

LOL

LOL

Fucktard.... we're talking about him grabbing women by the pussy. No one on the planet, including trump, has said he grabbed that married woman by the pussy. I would say it's baffling that you would drag her into this conversation; but knowing how fucked in the head you are, I can't really say I'm surprised.

He was talking about how women treat rich and famous celebrities differently.

That is not an admission of anything.

And he admitted to that.

You claimed he admitted something, and then when you tried to back it up, it turns out that you can't.
And yet, I did. Who cares if you think otherwise? You just demonstrated how fucked up you are by saying I switched to talking about the married woman when it was actually you who brought her up. :lmao:

LOL

LOL

He was talking about grabbing women by the pussy which is sexual assault.

And he admitted to that.

And yet, I did. Who cares if you think otherwise? You just demonstrated how fucked up you are by saying I switched to talking about the married woman when it was actually you who brought her up. :lmao:

Admissions do not include "if then qualifiers.

You lose.

Yep... plus he is a former law enforcement officer.

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

Missouri lawmaker tries to walk back 'consensual rape' remark

These are the idiots making laws for people...

Can someone please define consensual rape?

Ummm, what is next?

You can't rape the willing?

I was told that by a former girlfriend when I said she was raping me, and she claimed she could not be seeing my little guy was willing...

And he admitted to that.

You lose.
Spits the forum idiot of ridiculously accusing others of switching topics to things he actually started talking about. :badgrin:

LOL

He was talking about what women LET rich and famous men do.

Not only did he not claim to have personally engaged in that behavior, but he specifically mentioned consent.

So, once again, everything you spewed from your face anus, turns out to be shit.

And he admitted to that.

Wasn't me that posted the quote from him, that included the bit about that married woman.

Dumbass.

You lose.
Spits the forum idiot of ridiculously accusing others of switching topics to things he actually started talking about. :badgrin:

You lose.

LOL

Not only did he not claim to have personally engaged in that behavior, but he specifically mentioned consent.

So, once again, everything you spewed from your face anus, turns out to be shit.
Can you take trump's cock any deeper? We know he was talking from personal experience since women came forward and said he groped them in that fashion.

There is no defense too stupid for you to imagine, is there?

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

Lol! That is crazy as hell.

The President did not brag about sexually assaulting women.

That you lied about that, shows that your position is a lie.
He sure did

Married women too. He does not even respect the fact that a woman may be married

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that Trump believes married women are a target for sexual assault

Said the man too stupid to understand the meaning of the word "let".
LOL

"Let" was from the assaulter's perspective. Some 20 women have since come forward to say they didn't "let" him grope them.

Your moronic defense is like defending a rapist who says his victims wanted to be raped.

Trump's supporters are glad to be on board with a sexual perv; they voted for it, knowingly

Well...lets look at this in an objective manner....Trump has been accused of being sexually aggressive i.e. he grabbed a pussy bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Is there any man on here who never grabbed a pussy?....if so....you are probably one of those who kept waiting for the woman to say......please grab my pussy.........hehheh time and pussy waits for no man....you either grab it or you forget about it.

On the other hand the democratic president who was impeached......actually raped women. Why do democrats prefer not to talk about that....hmmmmmmmmm
Meet Bill Clinton’s Accusers

I think its when a women really wants it but doesnt want to seem like a slut and pushes the guy into taking it,,,

its happened to me several times and all of them ended in long relationships,,,,

No means no. End of story.

hate to break it to you, but with some women no means yes,,,

I hate to break it to you, but you are wrong in the eye of the law. If a woman says no, then you better stop, if not risk a rape case.

There is no argument here.

sorry but when the women wants it she wants it,,,she only says no while she undress's

and also the law says she has to file a complaint,,,

And you're a woman so you would know right? Lol! What an idiot.

Can you take trump's cock any deeper? We know he was talking from personal experience since women came forward and said he groped them.

There is no defense too stupid for you to imagine, is there?

You leftards have proved that you will gin up false accusations of sexual assault when it serves the agenda.

Thus, we do NOT know that he was talking about personal experience, and there was certainly nothing in the tape that suggested that he was.

AND, let us remember, you are the liar that pretends to not know what the word "let" means, so nothing you say, means anything to you, so should not to us either.

Why is it that men feel that it's acceptable to not "play by the rules"? Do they have fathers that teach them that? Do males have this over-blown sense of entitlement when it comes to women's bodies?
You can start to correct yourself by not treating every single man as an amoral beast. Not every man is a rapist.
I don't know if someone has told you this, and you stupidly assumed it was true or if that's your view of every single man you've ever come across because there is something wrong with your thought processes.

You are a flaming mess in any event.
You are absolutely right...not every man is an immoral beast....in fact the vast majority of men are not immoral beasts......I never claimed that....but there certainly are enough for this to be an issue, right? Especially large enough of an issue that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they even reach 18....and that the #1 cause of death of pregnant women is murder. You don't see this as an issue? You don't see a culture of "boys will be boys" as an issue? You don't see calling a presidential candidate bragging about sexually assaulting women as just "locker room talk" as an issue?

The President did not brag about sexually assaulting women.

That you lied about that, shows that your position is a lie.
He sure did

Married women too. He does not even respect the fact that a woman may be married

LInk, or apologize to every reader for lying to them.

No need

Millions have already seen it Klan Boy

Forum List

Back