Missouri Lawmaker Says Consensual Rape in Debate About New Abortion Laws

LOL

"Let" was from the assaulter's perspective. Some 20 women have since come forward to say they didn't "let" him grope them.

Your moronic defense is like defending a rapist who says his victims wanted to be raped.

Trump's supporters are glad to be on board with a sexual perv; they voted for it, knowingly

Well...lets look at this in an objective manner....Trump has been accused of being sexually aggressive i.e. he grabbed a pussy bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Is there any man on here who never grabbed a pussy?....if so....you are probably one of those who kept waiting for the woman to say......please grab my pussy.........hehheh time and pussy waits for no man....you either grab it or you forget about it.

On the other hand the democratic president who was impeached......actually raped women. Why do democrats prefer not to talk about that....hmmmmmmmmm
Meet Bill Clinton’s Accusers
If you grabbed without consent, they should cut your balls off. Period! Who the hell are you to just grab somebody? Answer , a misogynist ass hole if you did.

Are you really this unaware of the way people actually communicate and that sexual attraction and relationships work?

Or are you just playing asshole sophists games?
I know how sexual harassment cases are communicated in the courts. Is that your idea of sexual attraction?

Interesting. YOu did not actually address my point.

My question stands.

Are you really this unaware of the way people actually communicate and that sexual attraction and relationships work?

Trump's supporters are glad to be on board with a sexual perv; they voted for it, knowingly

Well...lets look at this in an objective manner....Trump has been accused of being sexually aggressive i.e. he grabbed a pussy bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Is there any man on here who never grabbed a pussy?....if so....you are probably one of those who kept waiting for the woman to say......please grab my pussy.........hehheh time and pussy waits for no man....you either grab it or you forget about it.

On the other hand the democratic president who was impeached......actually raped women. Why do democrats prefer not to talk about that....hmmmmmmmmm
If you grabbed without consent, they should cut your balls off. Period! Who the hell are you to just grab somebody? Answer , a misogynist ass hole if you did.

I know how sexual harassment cases are communicated in the courts. Is that your idea of sexual attraction?

My question stands.

Once again we see conservatives attempting to defend the indefensible – in this case the rightwing notion of ‘consensual rape.’

My question stands.

Once again we see conservatives attempting to defend the indefensible – in this case the rightwing notion of ‘consensual rape.’

Please share with us, what you think he meant when he said that.

My question stands.

They are so conveniently fos.

My question stands.

You ever have sex with a drunk woman?

My question stands.

My response was my answer. You're just not quick enough to get it.

My question stands.

I don't drink, so I've never been around a lot of drunk women, nor would I take liberties, knowing they are not in the right frame of mind. Just because they got drunk or decided to get drunk, doesn't mean they wanted you to grab them, nor is it an excuse for you to take advantage. You want to talk about communication, wait when she gets sobered up, then ask what her opinion is of a man taking advantage of her while she's drunk. Then see what she says. And if she says go for it, then have at it. I wouldn't hesitate myself. But I try and exercise enough respect to give the woman in her sober state of mind the green light. But that's me, and I'm not you. Thank goodness!

My question stands.

I read and understood your answer fine. It was not an answer to my question.

My question stands.

I don't drink, so I've never been around a lot of drunk women, nor would I take liberties, knowing they are not in the right frame of mind. Just because they got drunk or decided to get drunk, doesn't mean they wanted you to grab them, nor is it an excuse for you to take advantage. You want to talk about communication, wait when she gets sobered up, then ask what her opinion is of a man taking advantage of her while she's drunk. Then see what she says. And if she says go for it, then have at it. I wouldn't hesitate myself. But I try and exercise enough respect to give the woman in her sober state of mind the green light. But that's me, and I'm not you. Thank goodness!

How do you know when a woman is "not in the right frame of mind"?

My question stands.

I can only go by her frame of mind when she is sober. I'm not God. But I did at least exercise restraint with respect, while she was sober. I'm not a pig who just feels a woman's body is for the taking, anytime my urges tell me to act, sober or drunk. I'm not that weak.

I can only go by her frame of mind when she is sober. I'm not God. But I did at least exercise restraint with respect, while she was sober. I'm not a pig who just feels a woman's body is for the taking, anytime my urges tell me to act, sober or drunk. I'm not that weak.

Well, you are certainly convincingly ignorant on what dating and drinking are like.

Perhaps if you have no experience with alcohol, or women on alcohol, you should be more restrained in talking about stuff you admit to not knowing anything about?

My question stands.

If you were to ask an intelligent question, chances are you would get an intelligent response. You aren't asking an intelligent question. You are making a condescending statement, typing it as a question, where the response is self explanatory.

Well, you are certainly convincingly ignorant on what dating and drinking are like.

Perhaps if you have no experience with alcohol, or women on alcohol, you should be more restrained in talking about stuff you admit to not knowing anything about?
I don't need to drink to get a date boss. I've done quite well without masking a date with alcohol. Supplementing a date with interesting conversation reminds me of what the date was about the next day, and who the date was with.

My question stands.

If you were to ask an intelligent question, chances are you would get an intelligent response. You aren't asking an intelligent question. You are making a condescending statement, typing it as a question, where the response is self explanatory.

The point of my question, ie non verbal communication and dating behavior, is quite intelligent.

Thinking that formal verbal invitations or permission is a part of sexual encounters, is NOT intelligent. At best it is ignorant.

If you answered that you are a virgin with zero experience with the opposite sex, I would accept that, and be nice about it.

RIght now I think you are being disingenuous about your personal experiences.

NO ONE actually behaves the way that you liberals are demanding that people behave.

I don't need to drink to get a date boss. I've done quite well without masking a date with alcohol. Supplementing a date with interesting conversation reminds me of what the date was about the next day, and who the date was with.

That's nice.

I've dated plenty of women that liked to drink and drink we did. And often then had sex. None of them ever accused me of taking advantage of them.

Your view of sex and alcohol is very wrong. Take it from some one with some actual experience on the matter.

Don't believe me? Ask some of your lib buddies, the questions I have asked you. Both men and women. Some might lie. But most will admit to drinking and having sex while under the influence.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

———
I totally get why Republicans insist we all follow the Bible.

No one is a biblical absolutist except you when it suits you. Just by reading your post I lost a few IQ points but fortunately I have plenty to spare. But you have none at all!

That's nice.

I've dated plenty of women that liked to drink and drink we did. And often then had sex. None of them ever accused me of taking advantage of them.

Your view of sex and alcohol is very wrong. Take it from some one with some actual experience on the matter.

Don't believe me? Ask some of your lib buddies, the questions I have asked you. Both men and women. Some might lie. But most will admit to drinking and having sex while under the influence.
Not sure where you got the idea that I'm against sex while drinking? That's a new one on me. Out of thin air obviously. You don't seem to be able to make an intelligent difference between drinking, sex, and gaining permission, or not gaining permission and being a pig.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

———
Because they can't follow it themselves, but they frown on everyone else who doesn't. Lol! They're called hypocrites.

No one is a biblical absolutist except you when it suits you. Just by reading your post I lost a few IQ points but fortunately I have plenty to spare. But you have none at all!
No one needs to be a Biblical absolutist. You just need to be honest with yourself. If you go and grab a woman by the pussy without her permission, did your conscience tell you it was okay, or your dick? An honest answer without you telling me is all one needs. I rest my case.

Forum List

Back