Missouri man sentenced to 13 years but was never incarcerated now faces prison

"GOP Christians would think that it was a good thing that this man turned his life around." They would. But he still has his sentence to serve.

Well Jake, I'm a Christian and I personally think he has turned his life around for the better and the slate should be wiped clean. Back then he was younger and clearly some dumb immature punk. If the law enforcement in that town feels he should serve his time, jail time is not the answer. He already has a conviction on his record and if they insist he serve his time then make it the very minimal like a 100 hours community service.

Well it is missouri, where a dwi from 25 years ago is the same if you got it last year.In fact, the DWI talley goes on for your life....

And, yet they give illegal aliens licenses and to renew your's, you must present a birth certificate, ssn and proof of residence.

Wtf DMV clerks have you been seeing?

They have a special line for illegals? I dont see one.

When I was in line at the license office by me, there was an older gentleman complaining about all the documents he had to produce and questioned the young lady about foreigners who are not legal here. She told him, by law they had to issue license to these folks for public safety. Of course they don't require the same documents. She told the elderly gentleman that she don't make the rules just follows them.

Well it is missouri, where a dwi from 25 years ago is the same if you got it last year.In fact, the DWI talley goes on for your life....

And, yet they give illegal aliens licenses and to renew your's, you must present a birth certificate, ssn and proof of residence.

all people must have the documents you listed to get a license. Illegals have the same obligations...

all people must have the documents you listed to get a license. Illegals have the same obligations...

No, they don't.

You can even see the difference in Maryland's Program

For a Federally Compliant Maryland DL/ID:

1.Proof of Age & Identity; AND
2.Proof of Lawful Status; AND
3.Proof of Social Security Number or ineligibility for a Social Security Number; AND
4.Proof of Maryland Residency.

For a Federally Non-Compliant Maryland DL/ID:

1.Proof of Age & Identity; AND
2.Proof of Maryland Income tax filing for preceding 2 years; AND
3.An appointment is required; AND
4.Proof of Maryland Residency.

Sources of Proof

And in CA law:

AB 60 Assembly Bill - INTRODUCED

Forum List

Back