Missouri senator Nadal calls for Trump assassination.

Yep. 2/3rd approval to get it done.

Anyone voting against removing her supports what she said. I believe that's the same principle expressed by deanrd when he said "If you support a Nazi, you are a Nazi".
Democrats have come out against her. Even leftist Kate McCaskill has called for her resignation.
Their choice. So why are your knickers in a bunch over it?
Because normally dims will support dims come hell or high water.

Horse hockey. Trump has lied to you repeatedly and you eat it up. How is it different.

Obama lied to you repeatedly and you kiss his ass.

Yep. 2/3rd approval to get it done.

Anyone voting against removing her supports what she said. I believe that's the same principle expressed by deanrd when he said "If you support a Nazi, you are a Nazi".
Democrats have come out against her. Even leftist Kate McCaskill has called for her resignation.

Horse hockey. Trump has lied to you repeatedly and you eat it up. How is it different.
He hasn't lied to me. But, if Trump lied to you, well, that's ok.

You got the wrong guy fella, Obama was nothing but another corporate whore to me.

He hasn't lied to me. But, if Trump. lied to you, well, that's ok.

Interesting, so Mexico is paying for your wall az promised.

Well, leftard, he hasn't been in office 8 months yet. Stupid ass.

You got the wrong guy fella, Obama was nothing but another corporate whore to me.
Don't worry about him. He's just a very, very angry chicken rancher who hates anyone who doesn't agree with him. Not any different than any of the other far Left and far Right loons on this forum.

Don't worry about him. He's just a very, very angry chicken rancher who hates anyone who doesn't agree with him. Not any different than any of the other far Left and far Right loons on this forum.

Seems you're mad I identified you for being someone no one can count on as a centrist. Why do you choose to ride the fence? Can't make up your mind? If you can't make up your mind, you're worthless to both sides.

And Obamacare was repealed and replaced as promised.

And the lobbyist swamp was drained as promised.
And you're a braindead worthless hillary panty-sniffer. Point?

Trump said he would get most of his shit done in his first 100 days. That he knew how to "get 'er done" That it would easy. Trump leads republican white house, has a republican house and a republican congress. A trifecta of control. There's nothing stopping him from getting all kinds of shit done.

Except Trump lied that he could "get 'er done"

So all those people Obama promised could keep the doctor and healthcare plan the liked got to do so?

Seems you're mad I identified you for being someone no one can count on as a centrist. Why do you choose to ride the fence? Can't make up your mind? If you can't make up your mind, you're worthless to both sides.
Not at all. Why would I be mad? I am a centrist as stated under my username. In fact, I'm surprised you can read. Congrats!

Forum List

Back