Missouri senator Nadal calls for Trump assassination.

Horse hockey. Trump has lied to you repeatedly and you eat it up. How is it different.

Obama lied to you repeatedly and you kiss his ass.

You got the wrong guy fella, Obama was nothing but another corporate whore to me.
Don't worry about him. He's just a very, very angry chicken rancher who hates anyone who doesn't agree with him. Not any different than any of the other far Left and far Right loons on this forum.

Seems you're mad I identified you for being someone no one can count on as a centrist. Why do you choose to ride the fence? Can't make up your mind? If you can't make up your mind, you're worthless to both sides.
Not at all. Why would I be mad? I am a centrist as stated under my username. In fact, I'm surprised you can read. Congrats!

If you ride the fence, you haven't made up your mind except to be someone neither side can count on when needed. If you have to guess whether or not you'll be there for support, you are worthless to either side.

So all those people Obama promised could keep the doctor and healthcare plan the liked got to do so?

And all those people Trump promised would get Wonderful Wonderful healthcare that would cover everybody at much lower cost?

Did they get it?

Their choice. So why are your knickers in a bunch over it?
Because normally dims will support dims come hell or high water.

Horse hockey. Trump has lied to you repeatedly and you eat it up. How is it different.
He hasn't lied to me. But, if Trump. lied to you, well, that's ok.

Interesting, so Mexico is paying for your wall az promised.

So all those people Obama promised could keep the doctor and healthcare plan the liked got to do so?

Of course not, but as I said I'm far from an Obama apologist. Now can you admit that prex Bone Spurs has lied to you about, well everything?

Because normally dims will support dims come hell or high water.

Of course not, but as I said I'm far from an Obama apologist. Now can you admit that prex Bone Spurs has lied to you about, well everything?

Since he pisses off all the snowflakes on the left and the POS moderates in the Republican party, he's done exactly what I wanted him to do.

Since he pisses off all the snowflakes on the left and the POS moderates in the Republican party, he's done exactly what I wanted him to do.

So you wanted nothing done, except playing golf and mewling about crowd sizes.

If that's all you claim he's done, why do you pussies cry and whine about all sorts of things he's done?

If that's all you claim he's done, why do you pussies cry and whine about all sorts of things he's done?

Actually you little **** I never have because i know he has done nothing but pick the pocket of the American people.

Bitching and moaning about "the media" is also very entertaining. Especially where he looks straight at a camera, claims it's being turned off and then keeps performing his song and dance routine for millions of American television viewers.

While Trump isn't golfing, he plans to shut down the federal government.

He's the chief executive, and plans to shut it down, so he has to do even less work.

Actually you little **** I never have because i know he has done nothing but pick the pocket of the American people.

You're whining now NL.

Bitching and moaning about "the media" is also very entertaining. Especially where he looks straight at a camera, claims it's being turned off and then keeps performing his song and dance routine for millions of American television viewers.

You call it bitching and moaning. I call it identifying the in the tank for the liberal agenda media what they are.

Forum List

Back