Missouri voters approve legalization of marijuana for recreational use

We had 4 years of wars under Trump and Trump was a part of the move of cheap Asian labor for the ties he sold.
no we had 20 yrs of wars started by other people,, trump started no new ones and was active in ending the pones we had but you war mongers fought him the whole way,,

we would still be in afgan if trump didnt comitt to a pull out

no we had 20 yrs of wars started by other people,,

They were but they still carried through Trump's administration. You have never seen me defend those who started those wars.

trump started no new ones and was active in ending the pones we had but you war mongers fought him the whole way,,

we would still be in afgan if trump didnt comitt to a pull out

Here we go........I never fought him once on it. I even said that if ended all the wars, I would vote for him. It went like this.

Trump: I'm thinking of pulling the troops from Afghanistan.

Lindsey Graham? No you aren't.

Trump: No, I'm not.

You are always left with blaming people who had NO control over an issue. The call was 100% Trump's. No one could have stopped him. He didn't have what it took.

Look at how much of the state (in red) voted against it.

59100cc5-ce2d-4f79-a557-370a256381ae_1140x641.jpg
Marijuana legalization has never shown to be a benefit to any place that legalized it.

The best thing about these threads is we get to find out who the Big Government loving authoritarians are.

The literally cannot help but out themselves in these threads
This.

We are stuck between 2 quite authoritarian political movements. Gota celebrate the very few wins for actual freedom.

“Missouri will join a growing number of states to allow recreational marijuana.

More than 53% of voters approved Amendment 3 on Election Day. With the amendment receiving approval from voters, Missouri is now one of 21 states to legalize marijuana for recreational use.”

Clearly it’s time to decriminalize marijuana at the Federal level.
Interesting the more states that go against federal law, the more workman's comp rises

1668236004744.png

What are people's fears of legal weed when it's been rampant in our society for the last 40 years? It's everywhere.

I already did by my graph.

You graph proves nothing, it does not even show correlation, let alone causation.

If legalized weed were the cause then you would see big spikes every few years when a bunch of states legalized it. It would not be a slow and steady rise that matches the cost of medical care rise.

7 states legalized it between 98 and 2000, yet no jump.

6 states legalized it in 2008 alone, yet no jump.

You are a fucking moron, find a 3rd grader to explain your graph to you

What are people's fears of legal weed when it's been rampant in our society for the last 40 years? It's everywhere.

Nobody fears it, they just want to control society. You notice none of the anti-weed people are anti-booze, because they all drink booze, but something they do not want to do, that should be illegal because they are all big government loving authoritarians that want nothing more than to control the lives of everyone

Forum List

Back