Missouri

Branson is fun but I wouldn’t want to live there. It’s a lot like Vegas. The lake is insane at this point. Million dollar condos with nothing more than 100 yards of steps to get you to your 10 feet of water line.

My two brothers and I used to go out on the Lake of the Ozarks boat docks in the off-season winter when the owners weren't there, and drink up all the beer and booze they had in their big boats.

I got popped for one joint one night in 1970 when I got stopped by a state trooper and ended up in the Tuscumbia jail. Another guy and I broke out of there one Sunday morning by prying the door open with a crowbar someone had smuggled into the jail. We wandered around in the woods for a day and a half before the state police caught us. I ended up getting a choice of five years or going into the US Army, which I did.

Yeah, I was pretty stupid when I was young. :laughing0301:

It’s just stupid now. The entire thing is just Southwest moved a floor up and a quarter mile away instead of 100 feet. You can’t even get a direct flight from KC to fucking anywhere. They wanted an international airport when you can’t even get direct flights to anywhere in the US. It’s a joke but a lot of connected people made millions off of it.
I myself will not fly unless I have access to the controls,, or a door to jump out of,,

My two brothers and I used to go out on the Lake of the Ozarks boat docks in the off-season winter when the owners weren't there, and drink up all the beer and booze they had in their big boats.

I got popped for one joint one night in 1970 when I got stopped by a state trooper and ended up in the Tuscumbia jail. Another guy and I broke out of there one Sunday morning by prying the door open with a crowbar someone had smuggled into the jail. We wandered around in the wood for a day and a half before the state police caught us. I ended up getting a choice of five year of going into the US Army, which I did.

Yeah, I was pretty stupid when I was young. :laughing0301:
Makes for a good story though!

Forum List

Back