Mistrial in Baltimore

Let's have a riot anyway. We want more welfare and affirmative action.

CWY6ZmWXAAEHZ6i.jpg

Ah, the injustice.....
Freddie grays family gets 6.5 million for a worthless piece of shit......
Taxpayers really are suckers....

He should of gotten medical help but the prosecutors fucked up calling this murder
They could not even convict on the lesser charges. What a waste of time and money...
They are about to waste money again. White jurors will assess that facts and rule from their heads, blacks will base their decision on emotion as witnessed by this idiotic "no justice, no peace" chant. That means blacks demand a guilty verdict before the first witness is called. Our educational system has failed the black population here.

They are about to waste money again. White jurors will assess that facts and rule from their heads, blacks will base their decision on emotion as witnessed by this idiotic "no justice, no peace" chant. That means blacks demand a guilty verdict before the first witness is called. Our educational system has failed the black population here.

Wrong - blacks want a NOT GUILTY verdict so they can do more looting and demand more welfare and affirmative action. And get their outstanding arrest warrants cancelled like that black judge in ferguson did last summer.

The negro bitch Pros. obviously over charged. BUT the bitch chose the first officer to go to trial because in her genius legal opinion the cop was the easiest to convict on something......anything.
Eight negro jurors and four white jurors couldn't even convict on the lesser of the charges brought.
Don't look for a retrial. Not going to happen.

Last edited:

Wrong - blacks want a NOT GUILTY verdict so they can do more looting and demand more welfare and affirmative action. And get their outstanding arrest warrants cancelled like that black judge in ferguson did last summer.
Correct. I meant not guilty but I can't change my post. Thanks for catching this. This is what happens when liberals disregard our laws and try to make up for slavery and Jim Crow laws by letting blacks get away with the lawlessness.

Look what's happening to Rahm Emmanual of Chicago. The blacks are demanding his resignation and that of others. For these liberals, the chickens are coming home to roost and I can't be happier although sad it has had to come to this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back