Mitch Announces All Previously-Scheduled Senate Floor Activity ‘Will Be Rescheduled Until After October 19’...Except SCOTUS Confirmation Hearings

Over 1,500 alumns from Amy Coney Barrett's college have signed a letter against her nomination, according to Mother Jones
1500? Notre Dame has an enrollment of around 9000, so there are more than half a million alums running around.

.003% signed a letter.................YIPPEEEEEEEEE!

That's not the reason, dumbass. There is this little thing called an election in November.
Thought they were going to try and get in the SC confirmation before the election. Guess not.
Hey fucktard, when do the hearings start? You don't know do you?
Hearings? I was talking about confirmation. Reading problems? Trump's whole point was to have someone in there before the election possibly gets thrown to the SC. NOT going to happen, shortbus.

Even if it was.....

He still has months to get his scotus nomination

We don't swear in the next president until late January
The Constitution doesn't say that.

... Yes it does

Sitting president has a right to nominate judge for SCOTUS until he's not president, per the constitution.

I suggest you read the post I was responding to again.

It says it in ammendments so yes it does say it in the constitution

but everyone laughs at you

anyway, your opinion doesn't matter to anyone, Billie

Last edited:
Donald Trumps' coronavirus infection put him in the spotlight in so many levels.
People will now remember Trump's insistence that it is safe to open institutions such as schools, at a time when the Senate is so scared it had to be shut down by McConnell.
Neither sleazy Democrats nor wild horses are going to derail this confirmation.

That's not the reason, dumbass. There is this little thing called an election in November.
Thought they were going to try and get in the SC confirmation before the election. Guess not.
Hearings? I was talking about confirmation. Reading problems? Trump's whole point was to have someone in there before the election possibly gets thrown to the SC. NOT going to happen, shortbus.

Even if it was.....

... Yes it does

Sitting president has a right to nominate judge for SCOTUS until he's not president, per the constitution.

You show me the part of the Constitution that says what you claim, dumbass!

EjjDG-yVkAAJObq

EjjDG_sVoAAZfDf

Even if it was.....

... Yes it does

the 20th amendment if memory serves....? lol

that's how we change the date

via amendment

Even if it was.....

... Yes it does

via amendment

No. It does not. Try again.

Even if it was.....

... Yes it does

via amendment

i google it...first thing i see

The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

What the fuck is wrong with you old man? How do you think we do this?

Maybe check before you talk out of your ass with your middle school education. Retarded old men trying to compare to millenials on civic education....lol

GOP are just making the case for increasing the court size... They are shoehorning this in despite how hypocritical they look, they have no shame so why does Democrats have to abide by any previous conventions....

Go for it. Try and increase the size of SCOTUS and see how that works out for you. The Republicans would love for nothing more than to head into the 2022 midterms with that as a campaign issue.

Donald Trumps' coronavirus infection put him in the spotlight in so many levels.
People will now remember Trump's insistence that it is safe to open institutions such as schools, at a time when the Senate is so scared it had to be shut down by McConnell.
He's activating his base. That's what they care about. Roe. And he's not passing any stimulus that would help states .. even red states. And that pleases his base too.

Even if it was.....

... Yes it does

via amendment

i google it...first thing i see

The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

What the fuck is wrong with you old man? How do you think we do this?

Maybe check before you talk out of your ass with your middle school education. Retarded old men trying to compare to millenials on civic education....lol

Wow! He finally came through with the correct answer! How long did that take you, dipshit? I merely wanted you to learn for yourself. BTW, I have a Master's degree, something you only dream about. I also taught middle school and high school social studies for many years. You on the hand likely struggled with the GED. If you are a millenial, chances are you went to a libtard school because you cannot read very well apparently as you misread my first post on this topic. That's why I sent you on the wild goose chase.

He's activating his base. That's what they care about. Roe. And he's not passing any stimulus that would help states .. even red states. And that pleases his base too.
He's not passing a stimulus? I thought Nasty Pelousy had to do that first.

Mconnell already got Pelsoi to go along with the two stimulus plans his base wanted. And his base wants Barrett.

Forum List

Back