Mitch Announces All Previously-Scheduled Senate Floor Activity ‘Will Be Rescheduled Until After October 19’...Except SCOTUS Confirmation Hearings

GOP are just making the case for increasing the court size... They are shoehorning this in despite how hypocritical they look, they have no shame so why does Democrats have to abide by any previous conventions....

That's not the reason, dumbass. There is this little thing called an election in November.
Thought they were going to try and get in the SC confirmation before the election. Guess not.
Hey fucktard, when do the hearings start? You don't know do you?
Hearings? I was talking about confirmation. Reading problems? Trump's whole point was to have someone in there before the election possibly gets thrown to the SC. NOT going to happen, shortbus.
Got to have hearings first, fucktardo!

That's not the reason, dumbass. There is this little thing called an election in November.
Thought they were going to try and get in the SC confirmation before the election. Guess not.
Hearings? I was talking about confirmation. Reading problems? Trump's whole point was to have someone in there before the election possibly gets thrown to the SC. NOT going to happen, shortbus.

Even if it was.....

He still has months to get his scotus nomination

We don't swear in the next president until late January
The Constitution doesn't say that.

Donald Trumps' coronavirus infection put him in the spotlight in so many levels.
People will now remember Trump's insistence that it is safe to open institutions such as schools, at a time when the Senate is so scared it had to be shut down by McConnell.
They have nothing to do other than that thanks to Nasty Pelousy's obstruction.

in Mitch's defense, after what Dems did to Kavanaugh, and Bork and Thomas, they are well within their rights to exact revenge, and fight fire with fire

there has never been a Dem nominee whose been Borked...Kavanaugh has 2 young daughters, yet that didn't stop the left, they view the court as their way to get their unpopular agenda enacted by 5 robed kings without persuading voters, who the left think of as ignorant rubes

the whole Obamacare "pre-existing conditions" attack by Dems is a scam to distract from their support for Roe V Wade, which is unpopular with the american people, not to mention God

Even if it was.....

... Yes it does

Sitting president has a right to nominate judge for SCOTUS until he's not president, per the constitution.

Even if it was.....

... Yes it does

Sitting president has a right to nominate judge for SCOTUS until he's not president, per the constitution.

I suggest you read the post I was responding to again.

GOP are just making the case for increasing the court size... They are shoehorning this in despite how hypocritical they look, they have no shame so why does Democrats have to abide by any previous conventions....

WAAAAAHHH WE DONT GET OUR WAY SO WE WILL GO FDR ON THE COURT WAAAAAAHHHH

You crybabies are pathetic.

Forum List

Back