Mitch Mc Connell confirms vote Friday a.m. for SCOTUS

I was looking at the news. The talking heads from the alphabet channels we’re calling him angry and unhinged. All mouth pieces for the Demoncratic Party.

Yeah, Kavanaugh trying to hell his way out of the hearing might be why folks called him angry. That and the batshit conspiracy theories and hyper partisanship that Kavanaugh showed us. What we saw in hearing was the real Kavanaugh. Angry, bitter, partisan, conspiratorial.

Not the facade of calm and impartial that he was trying to foward in previous hearings.

You have passed from irritating to amusing.......you really are funny..... My Leftist Tears Tumbler is filling from your silly post as we speak...

Laughing.....enjoy. Just don't be surprised that more people saw what I did than you'd like to admit. With the demonstration being the midterms.

There's a reason Kavanaugh refused to back a FBI investigation. There's a reason why Kavanaugh hasn't taken a polygraph. While Ford has done both.

There's a reason why Kavanaugh hasn't taken a polygraph. While Ford has done both.

How many questions was she asked during her polygraph?

Two. Would Kavanaugh be willing to make his denials and then be asked the same two?

All I've seen from conservatives are excuses why Kavanaugh shouldn't take a polygraph. Why there shouldn't be an FBI investigation.

When one side calls for an FBI investigation and has taken and passed a polygraph and the other refuses to do either.....that speaks volumes.

Two.
Only two?​

Ford described the lie-detector test as unpleasant. “Based on the advice of the counsel, I was happy to undergo the polygraph test, although I found it extremely stressful,” she said. “Much longer than I anticipated. I told my whole life story, I felt like. I endured it. It was fine.”

Christine Blasey Ford Says She Took 'Extremely Stressful' Polygraph After Grandmother's Funeral

How long would it take to answer two questions?
Someone is lying. I wonder if they really asked her a lot more questions, and she kept lying?

It is expected to be close. The Vice President can be a tie breaker if needed.
Murkowski and Collins better remember we have LONG memories. :) Anyone who believed that lying nutcase woman today has blinders on. Kavanaugh was MUCH more convincing than she was by a LONG SHOT.

Kavanaugh was much more emotional, angry and defensive. Ford was very credible. And I'm not the only one who thought so.

"This was extremely emotional, extremely raw, and extremely credible,” Wallace said during an appearance on Fox News during a brief Senate Judiciary Committee recess.

“Nobody could listen to her deliver those words and talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her,” the "Fox News Sunday" host continued. “She obviously was traumatized by an event.”

“This is a disaster for the Republicans,” Wallace added.

I would be as well.

Anyone would detest being put before the nation to prove your innocence.

That is not how justice works. The way it works is that you first prove someone's guilt dolt.

I would be mad as hell.

That anger shows he is unfit for the Supreme Court. He said he could be non-partisan but launched a partisan attack on Ford. Republicans want to sully the Supreme Court by putting a person who probably is guilty of sexual assault on the Supreme Court. If Ford had acted like that, Republicans would be criticizing her for that anger. If I were the Democrats, I'd drop a bomb on the Supreme Court when they take the White House in 2020 and start all over.

That anger shows he is unfit for the Supreme Court. He said he could be non-partisan but launched a partisan attack on Ford.

When the Democrats attacked him and accused him of sexual assault and rape, he should just calmly deny?

Dr Ford did and I found her to be credible. Yes I suspect him to comport himself in a manner befitting a Supreme Court justice.

Murkowski and Collins better remember we have LONG memories. :) Anyone who believed that lying nutcase woman today has blinders on. Kavanaugh was MUCH more convincing than she was by a LONG SHOT.

Kavanaugh was much more emotional, angry and defensive. Ford was very credible. And I'm not the only one who thought so.

"This was extremely emotional, extremely raw, and extremely credible,” Wallace said during an appearance on Fox News during a brief Senate Judiciary Committee recess.

“Nobody could listen to her deliver those words and talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her,” the "Fox News Sunday" host continued. “She obviously was traumatized by an event.”

I would be as well.

That is not how justice works. The way it works is that you first prove someone's guilt dolt.

I would be mad as hell.

That anger shows he is unfit for the Supreme Court. He said he could be non-partisan but launched a partisan attack on Ford. Republicans want to sully the Supreme Court by putting a person who probably is guilty of sexual assault on the Supreme Court. If Ford had acted like that, Republicans would be criticizing her for that anger. If I were the Democrats, I'd drop a bomb on the Supreme Court when they take the White House in 2020 and start all over.

That anger shows he is unfit for the Supreme Court. He said he could be non-partisan but launched a partisan attack on Ford.

When the Democrats attacked him and accused him of sexual assault and rape, he should just calmly deny?

Dr Ford did and I found her to be credible. Yes I suspect him to comport himself in a manner befitting a Supreme Court justice.

I'm sure his manner is very calm...….when he's not being accused of rape.

If Kavanaugh wasn’t angry or showing any emotion you would had used that against him saying he was “cold and unemotional and that makes him guilty”.

Ford was totally spaced out and confused, she is completely bonkers. No one corroborated her story, she is a loon.
I was looking at the news. The talking heads from the alphabet channels we’re calling him angry and unhinged. All mouth pieces for the Demoncratic Party.

Yeah, Kavanaugh trying to hell his way out of the hearing might be why folks called him angry. That and the batshit conspiracy theories and hyper partisanship that Kavanaugh showed us. What we saw in hearing was the real Kavanaugh. Angry, bitter, partisan, conspiratorial.

Not the facade of calm and impartiality that he was trying to foward in previous hearings.

If they put Kavanaugh on the court....the red wave is coming..... you asshats have activated the 2nd Amendment voters with your CNN Town hall calling for banning guns....and now you asshats have activated everyone who saw what monsters you democrats are........I can't wait to vote in November...

You are so full of bullshit. Women see what monsters REPUBLICANS are. It is okay for Republicans to sexually assault women and get a Supreme Court seat. The BLUE wave is coming. The fact is that suburban voters and especially suburban women will be outraged. I would be classified a Republican for voting for Republicans so often but no more. I will vote straight Democrat until the TRUMP Republican Party is destroyed.
:cuckoo:

She was asked two questions

1. Is you last name Ford
2.are you from Mars

The lengthy time she is referencing is because it took a while to figure out if she had passed

I would be as well.

I would be mad as hell.

Where did he do that? Link please.

“This whole two-week effort has been a calculated and orchestrated political hit fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and the 2016 election, fear that has been unfairly stoked about my judicial record, revenge on behalf of the Clintons,".

He clearly is accusing Ford of being part of that effort. He was stone cold sober. I would hate to see him with a few beers.

Kavanaugh's impartiality questioned after partisan attacks

He was addressing the committee at the time, and directly the Democrats, specifically Feinstein who orchestrated the thing.

He never attacked Ford. Never.

I would be as well.

I would be mad as hell.

Men who have never been held accountable for their actions often become enraged when the bill comes due. And their actions may actually have consequences.

Kavanaugh revealed himself to be fiercely partisan, angry, bitter and bizarrely conspiratorial. Insisting that Ford's accusation was 'revenge for the Clintons'. Backed by nothing of course.

But revealing who the real Kavanaugh is.

I would be as well.

I would be mad as hell.

Men who have never been held accountable for their actions often become enraged when the bill comes due. And their actions may actually have consequences.

Kavanaugh revealed himself to be fiercely partisan, angry, bitter and bizarrely conspiratorial. Insisting that Ford's accusation was 'revenge for the Clintons'. Backed by nothing of course.

What hearing we're you watching ?

It is expected to be close. The Vice President can be a tie breaker if needed.

If Kavanaugh wasn’t angry or showing any emotion you would had used that against him saying he was “cold and unemotional and that makes him guilty”.

Ford was totally spaced out and confused, she is completely bonkers. No one corroborated her story, she is a loon.
Yeah...cable news is a waste of time. They like keeping the "unhinged" media drama amped up to 100. I ain't got the patience for that BS.

Not the facade of calm and impartial that he was trying to foward in previous hearings.

You have passed from irritating to amusing.......you really are funny..... My Leftist Tears Tumbler is filling from your silly post as we speak...

Laughing.....enjoy. Just don't be surprised that more people saw what I did than you'd like to admit. With the demonstration being the midterms.

There's a reason Kavanaugh refused to back a FBI investigation. There's a reason why Kavanaugh hasn't taken a polygraph. While Ford has done both.

There's a reason why Kavanaugh hasn't taken a polygraph. While Ford has done both.

Two. Would Kavanaugh be willing to make his denials and then be asked the same two?

All I've seen from conservatives are excuses why Kavanaugh shouldn't take a polygraph. Why there shouldn't be an FBI investigation.

When one side calls for an FBI investigation and has taken and passed a polygraph and the other refuses to do either.....that speaks volumes.

Two.

Only two?​

Ford described the lie-detector test as unpleasant. “Based on the advice of the counsel, I was happy to undergo the polygraph test, although I found it extremely stressful,” she said. “Much longer than I anticipated. I told my whole life story, I felt like. I endured it. It was fine.”

Christine Blasey Ford Says She Took 'Extremely Stressful' Polygraph After Grandmother's Funeral

Someone is lying. I wonder if they really asked her a lot more questions, and she kept lying?

Or.....you have no idea what you're talking about. Here's the entire report, including the two questions asked.

1. Is any part of your statement false? A: No.
  2. Did you make up any part of your statement? A: No.
The first analysis shows ‘no indication of deception’ while the second analysis showed that the probability that the results were produced by a deceptive person was 0.002 (note that truthful results occur when the probability is under 0.50). The third and final analysis indicated that the probability of deception was less than 0.02.

https://hillreporter.com/breaking-christine-blasey-fords-polygraph-results-released-8431

Though thank you for demonstrating that you perceive your own ignorance as someone else's dishonesty. It explains your perspective beautifully.

I would be as well.

I would be mad as hell.

Men who have never been held accountable for their actions often become enraged when the bill comes due.

Innocent men can also become enraged.

Kavanaugh revealed himself to be fiercely partisan, angry, bitter

After being attacked by fiercely partisan, angry, bitter Dems.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...t7dAhXC3YMKHSCqCdIQMwhcKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

I would be as well.

I would be mad as hell.

Men who are unjustly attacked for purely political reasons also become understandably angry.

His statement is backed by history and current Democrat behavior.

Two.

Only two?​

Or.....you have no idea what you're talking about. Here's the entire report, including the two questions asked.

The first analysis shows ‘no indication of deception’ while the second analysis showed that the probability that the results were produced by a deceptive person was 0.002 (note that truthful results occur when the probability is under 0.50). The third and final analysis indicated that the probability of deception was less than 0.02.

BREAKING: Christine Blasey Ford's Polygraph Results Released

Though thank you for demonstrating that you perceive your own ignorance as someone else's dishonesty. It explains your perspective beautifully.

Two questions. She said several times, IIRC, how long and exhausting it was. Two questions.

Two.

Only two?​

:auiqs.jpg:

I once took a polygraph for a security clearance. Every one of the numerous questions was analyzed, not just two general ones AFTER questioning.

Maybe.................

When you've convinced yourself (no matter how wrong you are) that you are justified in your wrongful actions, it is super easy to remain calm while watching others you've harmed writhe in pain and agony. The perpetrator has no pain. It's extreme narcissism bordering on psychopathic. These people even get satisfaction from it.

Hillary Clinton is a perfect example. Dr. Ford is either another example unless it's just mental illness.

It'd be interesting to see how calm and cool you would be faced with a situation any where near what Kavanaugh went through.

You assumption that he's guilty is evidence of your bias.

265E1258-3F09-4793-913F-53976980D050.gif

I would be as well.

I would be mad as hell.

Men who have never been held accountable for their actions often become enraged when the bill comes due.

Not with increasingly unhinged and baseless conspiracy theories they don't.

Not while refusing to call for a thorough FBI investigation they don't.

Not while dodging questions about their drinking they don't. One story on camera on Fox News, dodges and evasion while under oath.

Those are all things that guilty men do. As is rage at finally being held accountable and having their deeds made public.

Maybe.................

When you've convinced yourself (no matter how wrong you are) that you are justified in your wrongful actions, it is super easy to remain calm while watching others you've harmed writhe in pain and agony. The perpetrator has no pain. It's extreme narcissism bordering on psychopathic. These people even get satisfaction from it.

Shes been called a liar, a slut, a whore, she's had to leave her house, hire private security, endure death threats in addition to the attack itself. There have been calls for her to be arrested and imprisoned.

Your claim that she 'feels no pain' is just laughable.

Hillary Clinton is a perfect example. Dr. Ford is either another example unless it's just mental illness.

Or she's telling the truth. Which is what the polygraph test demonstrates. And her very credible testimony. And her call for an FBI investigation. And the affidavit's backing her revealing this experience in 2012.....long before any possible political motivation.

While Kavanaugh revealed who he really is: bitter, angry, fiercely partisan, deeply conspiratorial. Giving one answer about his drinking on Fox News and being evasive and dodging questions while under oath. While refusing to call for an FBI investigation, instead preferring to try and yell his way out of the hearing.

Two.

Only two?​

:auiqs.jpg:

I once took a polygraph for a security clearance. Every one of the numerous questions was analyzed, not just two general ones AFTER questioning.

And the 20 year veteran of the FBI who gave her the polygraph has given hundreds of polygraph tests. And found that the odds of her being deceptive on these two questions:

2. Did you make up any part of your statement? A: No

....to be a mere 0.05%. With her passing three different analytical methods. Meaning that its 99.95% likely that she was being truthful.

I'm gonna put far more weight with an FBI veteran and expert in polygraphs over you claiming you know better. As would any rational person. Especially after Ford gave such credible and compelling testimony and continues to call for an FBI investigation.

While Kavanaugh responded with rage and conspiracies. Being evasive and dodging questions about his drinking under oath, while giving a different account on Fox News. And refuses to call for an investigation.

Not with increasingly unhinged and baseless conspiracy theories they don't.

Not while dodging questions about their drinking they don't. One story on camera on Fox News, dodges and evasion while under oath.

Those are all things that guilty men do. As is rage at finally being held accountable and having their deeds made public.

What evidence to prove, or disprove, her claims can be discovered, 36 years later?

Be specific.

Forum List

Back