Mitch Mc Connell confirms vote Friday a.m. for SCOTUS

Kavanaugh was much more emotional, angry and defensive. Ford was very credible. And I'm not the only one who thought so.

"This was extremely emotional, extremely raw, and extremely credible,” Wallace said during an appearance on Fox News during a brief Senate Judiciary Committee recess.

“Nobody could listen to her deliver those words and talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her,” the "Fox News Sunday" host continued. “She obviously was traumatized by an event.”

“This is a disaster for the Republicans,” Wallace added.

If Kavanaugh wasn’t angry or showing any emotion you would had used that against him saying he was “cold and unemotional and that makes him guilty”.

Ford was totally spaced out and confused, she is completely bonkers. No one corroborated her story, she is a loon.
I was looking at the news. The talking heads from the alphabet channels we’re calling him angry and unhinged. All mouth pieces for the Demoncratic Party.

Yeah, Kavanaugh trying to hell his way out of the hearing might be why folks called him angry. That and the batshit conspiracy theories and hyper partisanship that Kavanaugh showed us. What we saw in hearing was the real Kavanaugh. Angry, bitter, partisan, conspiratorial.

Not the facade of calm and impartial that he was trying to foward in previous hearings.

You have passed from irritating to amusing.......you really are funny..... My Leftist Tears Tumbler is filling from your silly post as we speak...

Laughing.....enjoy. Just don't be surprised that more people saw what I did than you'd like to admit. With the demonstration being the midterms.

There's a reason Kavanaugh refused to back a FBI investigation. There's a reason why Kavanaugh hasn't taken a polygraph. While Ford has done both.

The reason he refused the FBI investigation you silly jack ass, is he knows as everyone else knows, you asshats only want it in the hope you can win the Senate in November, and stop any Court nominee from being confirmed. It would start with Mark Judge, then you shit stains would demand all of his co-workers from the mini mart be called, then all the workers at the Country club, and then the same for Ford's Friend, and Pat Smyth's friends...all the while you would be grooming the next fake victims to accuse Kavanaugh of alien abduction and anal probing of victims.....which would then demand even more investigations....

Had you shit stains been serious about an FBI investigation you morons in the Senate would have launched that investigation as soon as the Ford letter was delivered and it would have been investigated in private until it was resolved....8 weeks of time to do it.....but you asshats held on to it to see if Kavanaugh would fail during the rest of the process.....because you know Ford didn't have anything to back up her claim......but Kavanaugh passed with flying colors...so you went to Plan B....

You don't care about the truth, you need time to smear him more and to win in November...

F**k You and your calls for time wasting fake FBI investigations.....

It is expected to be close. The Vice President can be a tie breaker if needed.
Murkowski and Collins better remember we have LONG memories. :) Anyone who believed that lying nutcase woman today has blinders on. Kavanaugh was MUCH more convincing than she was by a LONG SHOT.

Kavanaugh was much more emotional, angry and defensive. Ford was very credible. And I'm not the only one who thought so.

"This was extremely emotional, extremely raw, and extremely credible,” Wallace said during an appearance on Fox News during a brief Senate Judiciary Committee recess.

“Nobody could listen to her deliver those words and talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her,” the "Fox News Sunday" host continued. “She obviously was traumatized by an event.”

If Kavanaugh wasn’t angry or showing any emotion you would had used that against him saying he was “cold and unemotional and that makes him guilty”.

Ford was totally spaced out and confused, she is completely bonkers. No one corroborated her story, she is a loon.
I was looking at the news. The talking heads from the alphabet channels we’re calling him angry and unhinged. All mouth pieces for the Demoncratic Party.

Yeah, Kavanaugh trying to hell his way out of the hearing might be why folks called him angry. That and the batshit conspiracy theories and hyper partisanship that Kavanaugh showed us. What we saw in hearing was the real Kavanaugh. Angry, bitter, partisan, conspiratorial.

Not the facade of calm and impartiality that he was trying to foward in previous hearings.

If they put Kavanaugh on the court....the red wave is coming..... you asshats have activated the 2nd Amendment voters with your CNN Town hall calling for banning guns....and now you asshats have activated everyone who saw what monsters you democrats are........I can't wait to vote in November...

Flake has already stated he will vote for Kavanaugh.

Yeah? Wait till Sunday when the democrats activate the Genesis Device in the last ditch effort to get Kavanaugh.....the next accuser they are grooming in the wings will likely be revealed....

Murkowski and Collins better remember we have LONG memories. :) Anyone who believed that lying nutcase woman today has blinders on. Kavanaugh was MUCH more convincing than she was by a LONG SHOT.

I would be as well.

Anyone would detest being put before the nation to prove your innocence.

That is not how justice works. The way it works is that you first prove someone's guilt dolt.

I would be mad as hell.

That anger shows he is unfit for the Supreme Court. He said he could be non-partisan but launched a partisan attack on Ford. Republicans want to sully the Supreme Court by putting a person who probably is guilty of sexual assault on the Supreme Court. If Ford had acted like that, Republicans would be criticizing her for that anger. If I were the Democrats, I'd drop a bomb on the Supreme Court when they take the White House in 2020 and start all over.

Flake has already stated he will vote for Kavanaugh.

Yeah? Wait till Sunday when the democrats activate the Genesis Device in the last ditch effort to get Kavanaugh.....the next accuser they are grooming in the wings will likely be revealed....

At this point no one will care, except them. Their cred is shot to hell.

They only have to scare 2-3 cowards in the Republican party...... another baseless, unprovable accusation made Sunday might accomplish that, this late in the process......

I would be as well.

That is not how justice works. The way it works is that you first prove someone's guilt dolt.

I would be mad as hell.

That anger shows he is unfit for the Supreme Court. He said he could be non-partisan but launched a partisan attack on Ford.

Where did he do that? Link please.

Not the facade of calm and impartiality that he was trying to foward in previous hearings.

If they put Kavanaugh on the court....the red wave is coming..... you asshats have activated the 2nd Amendment voters with your CNN Town hall calling for banning guns....and now you asshats have activated everyone who saw what monsters you democrats are........I can't wait to vote in November...

You are so full of bullshit. Women see what monsters REPUBLICANS are. It is okay for Republicans to sexually assault women and get a Supreme Court seat. The BLUE wave is coming. The fact is that suburban voters and especially suburban women will be outraged. I would be classified a Republican for voting for Republicans so often but no more. I will vote straight Democrat until the TRUMP Republican Party is destroyed.

Not the facade of calm and impartial that he was trying to foward in previous hearings.

You have passed from irritating to amusing.......you really are funny..... My Leftist Tears Tumbler is filling from your silly post as we speak...

Laughing.....enjoy. Just don't be surprised that more people saw what I did than you'd like to admit. With the demonstration being the midterms.

There's a reason Kavanaugh refused to back a FBI investigation. There's a reason why Kavanaugh hasn't taken a polygraph. While Ford has done both.

The reason he refused the FBI investigation you silly jack ass, is he knows as everyone else knows, you asshats only want it in the hope you can win the Senate in November, and stop any Court nominee from being confirmed. It would start with Mark Judge, then you shit stains would demand all of his co-workers from the mini mart be called, then all the workers at the Country club, and then the same for Ford's Friend, and Pat Smyth's friends...all the while you would be grooming the next fake victims to accuse Kavanaugh of alien abduction and anal probing of victims.....which would then demand even more investigations....

Had you shit stains been serious about an FBI investigation you morons in the Senate would have launched that investigation as soon as the Ford letter was delivered and it would have been investigated in private until it was resolved....8 weeks of time to do it.....but you asshats held on to it to see if Kavanaugh would fail during the rest of the process.....because you know Ford didn't have anything to back up her claim......but Kavanaugh passed with flying colors...so you went to Plan B....

You don't care about the truth, you need time to smear him more and to win in November...

We have two sides to this issue;

One has passed a polygraph test and calls for an FBI invesitigation.

The other hasn't passed a polygraph test and refuses to call for an FBI investigation.

With Ford being a very credible witness.

You are so full of bullshit. Women see what monsters REPUBLICANS are. It is okay for Republicans to sexually assault women and get a Supreme Court seat. The BLUE wave is coming. The fact is that suburban voters and especially suburban women will be outraged. I would be classified a Republican for voting for Republicans so often but no more. I will vote straight Democrat until the TRUMP Republican Party is destroyed.

Republicans just spit in the eye of any woman who was sexually assaulted or who is close to someone who was. They've demonstrated that if a woman comes forward she won't be believed, she'll be called a liar, a slut, or blamed for what happened to her.

And they did this *weeks* before the midterm election, supercharging the single most pivital voting block against them:

Women.

I would be as well.

I would be mad as hell.

That anger shows he is unfit for the Supreme Court. He said he could be non-partisan but launched a partisan attack on Ford.

Where did he do that? Link please.

“This whole two-week effort has been a calculated and orchestrated political hit fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and the 2016 election, fear that has been unfairly stoked about my judicial record, revenge on behalf of the Clintons,".

He clearly is accusing Ford of being part of that effort. He was stone cold sober. I would hate to see him with a few beers.

Kavanaugh's impartiality questioned after partisan attacks

There's a reason why Kavanaugh hasn't taken a polygraph. While Ford has done both.

How many questions was she asked during her polygraph?

Gee I wonder why he was mad and emotional!? And no she was not credible. She was fake,stone faced and looked to be trying to MAKE faces to fit the statements she was making...

She was very credible. You have no clue what you are talking about which proves she was believable.

I would be as well.

I would be mad as hell.

That anger shows he is unfit for the Supreme Court. He said he could be non-partisan but launched a partisan attack on Ford. Republicans want to sully the Supreme Court by putting a person who probably is guilty of sexual assault on the Supreme Court. If Ford had acted like that, Republicans would be criticizing her for that anger. If I were the Democrats, I'd drop a bomb on the Supreme Court when they take the White House in 2020 and start all over.

When the Democrats attacked him and accused him of sexual assault and rape, he should just calmly deny?

There's a reason why Kavanaugh hasn't taken a polygraph. While Ford has done both.

How many questions was she asked during her polygraph?

Two. Would Kavanaugh be willing to make his denials and then be asked the same two?

All I've seen from conservatives are excuses why Kavanaugh shouldn't take a polygraph. Why there shouldn't be an FBI investigation.

When one side calls for an FBI investigation and has taken and passed a polygraph and the other refuses to do either.....that speaks volumes.

We have two sides to this issue;

One has passed a polygraph test and calls for an FBI invesitigation.

The other hasn't passed a polygraph test and refuses to call for an FBI investigation.

She was kind of credible.
Especially if you ignore all the things she couldn't remember from the last few months.

Not being reported locally (it is midnight though), but it has been reported that Murkowski is confirming along with the other three (they apparently said they were all voting together.)

I said it yesterday during the hearing thread; Murkowski has two boys...

This still isn't over...the democrat Sunday Night special is coming up.....these accusations came out over weekends....and the democrats are vile and will not give up.

The next allegation will be better tailored than the avenatti one.....this isn't over till he is on the Court....and then the democrats will impeach him if they get the house...

I suspect what they will prove is that they are Republicans first which is why they need to lose the Congress. Republicans have said we don't care if he sexually assaulted women. Republicans love white men and apparently hate everyone else.

Forum List

Back