Mitch McConnell And Nancy Pelosi Planned Jan 6th To Secure An Impeachment Conviction

1678278170241.jpeg

And here come the resident progbots to prove again facts don't matter to them.
The ends justify the means when it comes to their agenda.
Orange Man Bad & America First freedom lovers that refuse to bend the knee to fraud elections & fake a DEMPANIC!!!! must be taken out. How it is done is inconsequential to them

And here come the resident progbots to prove again facts don't matter to them.
The ends justify the means when it comes to their agenda.
Orange Man Bad & America First freedom lovers that refuse to bend the knee to fraud elections & fake a DEMPANIC!!!! must be taken out. How it is done is inconsequential to them
Yup. Typical communists.
Who in their right mind wants a great America anyway. LOL!!!

Anyone who believes in false flag conspiracy theories is an idiot man-child.
Or a well trained Special Forces operator who knows what the CIA has been doing in other countries for decades.
Look, retard....try googling CIA operations overseas, take off the blinders, and it will open your eyes to reality.
They talked about pulling a similar operation in the 60s. McNamera just wouldn't sign off on it.

Last edited:
Yup. Typical communists.
Who in their right mind wants a great America anyway. LOL!!!

I know.

Who wants to make America............like communist China?
Trump does, of course.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

September 4 2022
Former President Donald Trump renewed praise for Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin during a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, on Saturday.

"Putin, fierce—they're smart. You know a lot of times I'll say somebody's smart and the fake news will go 'He called President Xi smart.' He rules with an iron fist 1.5 billion people, yeah I'd say he's smart," Trump then added.

I know.

Who wants to make America............like communist China?
Trump does, of course.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

September 4 2022
Former President Donald Trump renewed praise for Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin during a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, on Saturday.

"Putin, fierce—they're smart. You know a lot of times I'll say somebody's smart and the fake news will go 'He called President Xi smart.' He rules with an iron fist 1.5 billion people, yeah I'd say he's smart," Trump then added.
Trump didn't make a fucking habit of cussing out the people he was negotiating with.
He would butter them up and try to get what he wanted from them.
He understands the threat they posed.
Problem with you is you can't think for yourself.
You're busy scratching the surface and ignoring the deeper truth because it interferes with your sense of reality.

Goes to show you how insane they truly are.
You cannot impeach a president that is no longer in office.

If they did, they would be fully admitting to rigging the election and installing Biden as their puppet, as Trump would legally STILL be President.

Trump didn't make a fucking habit of cussing out the people he was negotiating with.
You're delusional, that's ALL trump did, trash other people and countries.
What was Trump negotiating with China for?
Initiating steel and aluminium tariff actions in March 2018, Trump said "trade wars are good, and easy to win,"
but as the conflict continued to escalate through August 2019, Trump stated, "I never said China was going to be easy."
Imposing tariffs, isn't negotiating.
He would butter them up and try to get what he wanted from them.
Trump is the one who got buttered.
I wouldn't trust him to negotiate a candy bar trade.
He understands the threat they posed.
Problem with you is you can't think for yourself.
You're busy scratching the surface and ignoring the deeper truth because it interferes with your sense of reality.
Sure.......Like Tucker explained.

Forum List

Back