Mitch McConnell says get vaccinated or else!

They aren't the only ones not getting the vaccine but they're one of the least likely to get the vaccine.

View attachment 515669

Try to imagine that we've gotten to the point where Democrats (once "liberals") will inject themselves with a gene therapy Big Govco is touting cooked up by Big Pharma and bludgeon anyone who won't Get In Line

And even take it up as their New Religion

Democrats are funny

Because it’s obvious.

The people on this website who are adamantly against getting the vaccine are nearly all Trump supporters.

Poll results indicate that Republicans are one of the groups least likely to get the vaccine.

Red states tend to have lower vaccine rates compared to blue states.

We don't trust Big Government.

We don't trust Big Pharma when BP has no liability for what they're injecting into us. You realize they have no liability right? That if the shot paralyzes you--which it has for some--or causes your death, you and/or your family has no recourse?

Now why is that, I wonder? Why is it that when Big Pharma could not work out "No liability" with Latin American gov, they wanted MILITARY BASES and government buildings as collateral?

Do they trust their shots so little?

Op decided to fil us on on what Mitch thinks.

So my post was a simple courtesy in response so that you all know what I think about what Mitch thinks.

I was pretty clear on what I thought about what Mitch thinks, too.

What, I gotta have a reason to share an opinion all a sudden? Do I need someone's approval?
Not at all brother, I am just left wondering what exactly you think sharing that opinion does for anyone in here? Other than show you can weather it. Good for you. Millions can’t..And the callous nature of your initial post speaks volumes about you.

That is stupid. They are vaccinated and so are at very little risk of getting seriously ill.

What do people suddenly have against early treatment?

What kind of whackadoodle world is this?

Imagine you get a flu shot, you get the flu, you're pretty sick. Would you say, no, no, I don't need the Tamiflu, I had those wonderful vaccines!

No. Obviously, your vaccine did not work!

It's not an "intrusive medical procedure". It's a god-damned shot.

A shot is an intrusive medical procedure, dumb ass.

So, again. I'll determine which intrusive medical procedures I do or do not undergo.

Not the central government. And certainly not under threat by the central government.

A shot is an intrusive medical procedure, dumb ass.

So, again. I'll determine which intrusive medical procedures I do or do not undergo.

Not the central government. And certainly not under threat by the central government.
Gonget a colonoscopy, then come back here and tell me a vaccine is an "intrusive medical procedure".

Please try to be serious. People are dying, almost all of them unvaccinated.

Or was it the former Planned Parenthood CEO's memo...

''we have a really narrow window to tie in reopening policy with vaccination status...if everything is reopened, then what's the carrot going to be....the CDC and the Biden administration needs to say that if you are vaccinated you can do all of these things, here are all of the freedoms that you can have because otherwise, if everything is reopened, people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway"

So we’re in agreement that Republicans are the ones not getting the vaccine. Fantastic.

It’s so obvious yet I have to keep explaining this to conservatives.

An article I just posted in Current Events from the UK says antibodies drop off after 6-10 weeks. Boosters needed by fall.

Have fun

Try to imagine that we've gotten to the point where Democrats (once "liberals") will inject themselves with a gene therapy Big Govco is touting cooked up by Big Pharma and bludgeon anyone who won't Get In Line

And even take it up as their New Religion

Democrats are funny

And conservatives would rather ignore what our health officials say and take their chances with the virus.

To the point that nearly all of our covid deaths are among those that choose to be unvaccinated.

Forum List

Back