Mitch McConnell says get vaccinated or else!

An article I just posted in Current Events from the UK says antibodies drop off after 6-10 weeks. Boosters needed by fall.

Have fun

Not sure how that’s relevant.

Once again, I’m just glad we’re in agreement that conservatives are the ones not taking the vaccine.

Tell that to the Pelosi staffers that tested positive from the vaccinated fleeing Democrats from TX....Who were also btw, supposed to be vaccinated....

Wtf? none of them were actually sick.

Vaccinatated people can test positive but rarely have any complications or make others sick.

However, this just happened, this week I think, so, we don't really know yet...If these people do get sick chances are that we won't hear about it because it would be a bad narrative for Democrats...
Heard about all of them. Mild or no symptoms.

People of color and young people have very low vaccination rates so you're calling them Republicans
The democrats blame all the evil in the world on angry white males especially white male Trump supporters.

The fact that blacks and younger people (most who do not support Trump) are refusing to get the vaccine doesn’t fit the agenda so the democrats ignore that fact.

Tell that to the Pelosi staffers that tested positive from the vaccinated fleeing Democrats from TX....Who were also btw, supposed to be vaccinated....

For the record I have had both shots, but I believe it is up to each person to decide for themselves...
Thats why nobody is being forced to get the vaccine..

But lets make it very clear by not getting it you are putting yourself and your family in much higher risk... That is a fact...

Pelosi's staff were vaccinated but it is not fool proof... But the numbers are highly encouraging...

By the way Trump and all the family got vaccinated... Even Tucker Carlson won't answer the question is he vaccinated... Rupert Murdoch was one of the first vaccinated...

The shutdown hurt lots of people, namely small business owners who in many cases operate day to day....I think another shutdown would be devistating...
That is true. It’s your people who are the problem. The Republican politicians are starting to realize they may have over done their rhetoric.

Thats why nobody is being forced to get the vaccine..

But lets make it very clear by not getting it you are putting yourself and your family in much higher risk... That is a fact...

Pelosi's staff were vaccinated but it is not fool proof... But the numbers are highly encouraging...

By the way Trump and all the family got vaccinated... Even Tucker Carlson won't answer the question is he vaccinated... Rupert Murdoch was one of the first vaccinated...

Not true. You have no idea about potential longer term consequences of these injections.

Mitch has just come out and said that Americans need to get vaccinated or face another shut down

In other words, Trump supporters who do not get vaccinated will be blamed for the next shut down as government will run a hate campaign against them with the American people, just like they did successfully with January 6th.

It will be all their fault.
Can't the just be put in Camps somewhere like SD

Mitch has just come out and said that Americans need to get vaccinated or face another shut down

In other words, Trump supporters who do not get vaccinated will be blamed for the next shut down as government will run a hate campaign against them with the American people, just like they did successfully with January 6th.

It will be all their fault.

Mitch is full of shit. Getting vaccinated won't stop the left from another shutdown. They want it ... bad. You have to wonder how someone can live as long as him and still be that mind numbingly naive

Of course we do. We have no evidence of any long term harm of vaccines and no imaginable way a vaccine that leaves ypur body entirely within weeks could harm you long term.

Trump did a great job getting those vaccines through, huh? Have you thanked him?

Wow, the Democrats are total asses for cutting it all last year

Covid cases are skyrocketing again because of inbred dumbasses who drank the anti-vax GOP/Fox News Kool-Aid.
Covid cases are skyrocketing again because of inbred dumbasses who drank the anti-vax GOP/Fox News Kool-Aid.
Idiot Dimmer fear is being babbled because of brainless sheeple who believe and parrot all the libber propaganda.

There is no getting through to inbred kool-aid drinking dumbasses. They live in an alternate fake reality and are willfully stupid and ignorant.
Do your fellow leftards know you’re talking about them like this crybaby?

Forum List

Back