Mitch McConnell says get vaccinated or else!

Straightjacket Marjorie seems to have a touch of the syndrome called Downs. Just a touch.

In any case she's definitely on the spectrum. Definitely!
And here we have a know nothing racist mocking Downs Syndrome (which Greene does not have, but Marc might) sufferers. Typical leftist.

Once they are vaccinated they are no longer the enemies of America. I like having more friends than enemies, don't you?
Enemies of America. So what are you going to do about it Stupidus? Whine some more like you always do.

Of course we do. We have no evidence of any long term harm of vaccines and no imaginable way a vaccine that leaves ypur body entirely within weeks could harm you long term.
You stupid fuck. These are EXPERIMENTAL vaccines. There is ZERO information on long term effects yet. People “fully vaccinated” have died. And not from Covid so don’t even try that lie.

Wtf? none of them were actually sick.

Vaccinatated people can test positive but rarely have any complications or make others sick.
Oh, you should tell Newsom in CA, who is now making vaccinated people mask up.

I wish you people would get your stories straight.

Thats why nobody is being forced to get the vaccine..

But lets make it very clear by not getting it you are putting yourself and your family in much higher risk... That is a fact...

Pelosi's staff were vaccinated but it is not fool proof... But the numbers are highly encouraging...

By the way Trump and all the family got vaccinated... Even Tucker Carlson won't answer the question is he vaccinated... Rupert Murdoch was one of the first vaccinated...
Ok, good for them. I'm vaccinated...But, what I won't do is 1. Allow you, or anyone else to demonize those who have decided not to at this time, it's their choice as a free person. And 2. I just flew to Maryland for the 4th. From the moment I entered the airport, I had to mask up. An FAA regulation. Why weren't these people required to be masked?

Allow you, or anyone else to demonize those who have decided not to at this time, it's their choice as a free person.
That don't make no sense, perfesser. Demonizing them does not take away their right to choose.

What i wont let you commies do is to take away my right to choose to mock them mercilessly for being the morons they are on this decision.

That don't make no sense, perfesser. Demonizing them does not take away their right to choose.

What i wont let you commies do is to take away my right to choose to mock them mercilessly for being the morons they are on this decision.
Mock away...I don't think anyone questions the ability of libs to be childish assholes

Mitch has just come out and said that Americans need to get vaccinated or face another shut down

In other words, Trump supporters who do not get vaccinated will be blamed for the next shut down as government will run a hate campaign against them with the American people, just like they did successfully with January 6th.

It will be all their fault.
If there IS a shutdown you damn well will be blamed

Get vaccinated

Oh really doctor? Interesting...Where'd you hear that?
Where you obviously didn’t.

“The caucus said in a statement Sunday after two members tested positive for the virus that all of the affected Democrats were "feeling good, with no symptoms or only mild symptoms."

Mitch has just come out and said that Americans need to get vaccinated or face another shut down

In other words, Trump supporters who do not get vaccinated will be blamed for the next shut down as government will run a hate campaign against them with the American people, just like they did successfully with January 6th.

It will be all their fault.

You are missing the point. People who are unvaccinated put children and people who medically cannot take the vaccine at risk for their lives.. The Delta variant is more lethal than the covid. January 6th was about Trump's ego and his refusal to have a peaceful transition of power. Don't conflate the two.

Forum List

Back