Mitch McConnell says his ‘biggest decision’ as GOP Senate leader was blocking Garland from Supreme Court

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it's gonna lead to outlawing abortion in half of America, so i would agree

He was never a good choice as he is proving as the current AG who called a few parents at a school board meeingt a terrorist and worse.

:cuckoo:

It may have been a big decision, but it wasn't a hard one. The beloved Biden Rule prohibited him from presenting the nomination before the election.

I don't know about biggest, but obviously it was one of his best decisions.

Garland is anything but the "reasoned moderate" he was billed as when nomnated.

he made a mistake and he knows it.

You want to send women back to the times when women didn't have a voice in government.

We have our voice now. You want to send us back into the stone age.

It may have been a big decision, but it wasn't a hard one. The beloved Biden Rule prohibited him from presenting the nomination before the election.
There was no Biden Rule.

Senate Republicans have vowed not to give a hearing to Merrick Garland, the chief judge of the District of Columbia Circuit Court who is President Barack Obama's nominee to replace the late Justice Antonin Scalia. They say given that Obama has reached his final year in office, it should be up to voters to weigh in to determine which party should control the White House and with it, the authority to shape the direction of the Supreme Court for a generation.
-----------------------------------------
and they sure did made exceptions for a republican potus. Tramp is a loser.

And he's still patting himself on the back for the one and only thing he ever did right. The turtle and McCarthy both suck.

The war turtle can eat shit and die...
xo08zuo47u391.jpg

The Turtle is wrong again. The Europhobic, holocost survivor maniac could do less harm on the Supreme Court than as he actually doing as Attorney General.

Forum List

Back