Mitt Romney needs to be recalled

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
This hack just said the president has not
right if inquire about corrupt actions!
No right to say hey can you look in to biden saying fire the prosecutor if you want your money..

Is this guy serious!? If he had ANY balls he would sit down for a interview with Hannity and answer some questions.. HACK!
If not recall him immediately

No right to say hey can you look in to biden saying fire the prosecutor if you want your money..

Is this guy serious!? If he had ANY balls he would sit down for a interview with Hannity and answer some questions.. HACK!

Mitt is one of the old guard die hard GOP who still holds out hope and is testing the waters to see if there is support for him again as an alternative Republican to Trump. He hopes to represent the party this fall so that he can lose to Bernie Sanders or Bloomberg.

Oh shut the hell up Jittz! Your side won acquittal and you GOP loons keep going for the jugular. You Republicans and Conservatives can't stop fanning the flames. What more do you want? This is why this country is do effed up because of people like you! Let it lie. No just keep going on and on with the attacks on Democrats.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Ah good. Massachusetts, where you in fact are, is even FARTHER from Utah than the last wanker from, as he puts it, "OHIO".

Guess what dumpster. IT AIN'T YOUR CALL, is it. Romney is in the Senate to represent the voters of Utah, not the fuck you.

Oh and you don't get to "recall" somebody else's fucking Senator just because you start whining about "sit down with fucking Hannity". What the fuck is WRONG with you.

Ah good. Massachusetts, where you in fact are, is even FARTHER from Utah than the last wanker from, as he puts it, "OHIO".

Guess what dumpster. IT AIN'T YOUR CALL, is it. Romney is in the Senate to represent the voters of Utah, not the fuck you.

Oh and you don't get to "recall" somebody else's fucking Senator just because you start whining about "sit down with fucking Hannity". What the fuck is WRONG with you.
I don’t care I want him recalled!

Recalling Romney sounds to me like the very same mindset Pelosi has exhibited these last few years.

This will go down as one of the greatest political speeches of all time. Mitt Romney said after he swore to God he had to do the right thing because he’s a very religious person.

The question after Trump is, does decency still matter?

Apparently there were only four senators in the chamber when Romney gave the speech and they left the chamber in tears.

it’s an extremely moving speech and there’s a very long pause by Romney at the beginning trying to talk without breaking down because this is extremely emotional for him.
There Was God and the United States on one side and the Republican party on the other and he chose God and the United States.
He says does anyone seriously believe he would submit to these consequences if he didn’t believe what he was saying? Mitt Romney put God and the United States first. There’s no other way to look at it.

Trump wants to block John Bolton‘s book and he’s trying to talk William Barr to try to gin up some kind of criminal charges.

EPu5tulXsAA4tZr

William Barr just put out a memo that any investigation into a presidential campaign between now and the election can only go through him personally.
New DOJ policy.

Quite a few Republicans expressed negative opinions about the Presidents conduct. They just didn't feel it rose to the level of impeachment.

The Cult will now demand the ejection of Romney.

Quite a few Republicans expressed negative opinions about the Presidents conduct. They just didn't feel it rose to the level of impeachment.

The Cult will now demand the ejection of Romney.
Good let them be interviewed by a conservative journalist.. they won’t.. want to know why? They are full of shit

King????

EQD2z7GXkAAs27K

You got admit, it was pretty hilarious watching world leaders from great Britain and France and Canada standing around laughing and joking about Donald Trump.
They knew they were being filmed. They were letting Trump know what they think of him. He’s a laughingstock. But a very dangerous laughingstock.
But a laughing stock nonetheless.

King????

EQD2z7GXkAAs27K

You got admit, it was pretty hilarious watching world leaders from great Britain and France and Canada standing around laughing and joking about Donald Trump.
They knew they were being filmed. They were letting Trump know what they think of him. He’s a laughingstock. But a very dangerous laughingstock.
Lol he’s making them pay up.. laugh if they want lol

Naw, I would say just let the voters take care of him. I would prefer not to stoop to the level of the Democrats. I'm not really for intimidation politics and once we start going down that road, it becomes very subjective to who did what and how offensive it is. Better not to steal away the votes of the people who voted him in. It's time for statesmanship to return to Washington, if that can ever be possible again after the Schiff, Nadler, Schumer and Pelosi crew.

King????

EQD2z7GXkAAs27K

Lol he’s making them pay up.. laugh if they want lol
He’s not making them do anything. You guys believe everything you hear from him. haven’t you figured out he’s a liar? Any increase in what they’re paying for their own protection was already negotiated through NATO as a whole under Obama. Doesn’t this guy ever do anything of his own besides damage?

Romney said that he has to face his children and his grandchildren and so he just couldn’t vote to acquit Trump. Especially after he he took an oath to God.
These right wingers don’t understand. It seems they only use God for politics, they don’t actually believe.
If they did, they wouldn’t follow Trump.

Cultists really don't like it when their Emperor is called out for not wearing any clothes.

Please point me to the recall provisions in the constitution. I can't for the life of me find any.
Could it possibly be because NONE exist. And before you even get the words state law out of your mouth, be aware that I will Trump your ass with the supremacy clause. Then I will remind you that every state legislator, AG, governor etc. in the land is sworn to uphold the constitution above all else.

Forum List

Back