Mixed couple forced to flee country after appearing in ad

ahhh Sue...I never said whites are superior. But if I had I’m not sure it would be any kind of devaluation.

Your words, your post below:

yeah think about a bunch of savages in the jungle squatting around a campsite sharing.
Then think of non Hunter gatherer capitalists conquering the earth and then heading into space.

Read the rest of your words here and your views are very clear. How cowardly that you now want to wiggle out of them rather than attempt to defend them. I mean not that I blame you. There is no defense for a Christian

quote the words you want me to defend and I’ll do so. Do I strike you as shy?

You condemned a poster for putting forth that mixing of bloodlines is superior. If you're a Christian what does it matter? If you're a Christian this is not a mattering thing

????

Are you speaking of my post on breeding Rhode Island Reds and Hampshire hogs? The lunatic said “ask any farmer”. I pointed out that farmers create and maintain pure bloodlines, keep studbooks and form organizations dedicated to bloodlines. This is obviously and objectively true.

Take a breath and try again. Stop trying to prove the patriarchy is right.

Oh. So as a Christian, you agree that superior bloodlines has no place in our vernacular, since we are all made in the image of God. Right? Yes?

Good, then I expect I'll never read any more posts like this again from you. Well, shot down another one--my work here has been productive. :)

no I never discussed the image of God here. I was answering a retort about animal bloodlines. I specifically gave breed examples.

Are you sure you don’t have me confused with somebody else?

You don't "prefer". You're not saying I would prefer to marry a white man or woman or whatnot because I'm attracted to that, which is your right. You just said whites are superior. And yes indeed, that is absolutely a sin. It's a serious sin because you're devaluing the creation of God.

ahhh Sue...I never said whites are superior. But if I had I’m not sure it would be any kind of devaluation.

yeah think about a bunch of savages in the jungle squatting around a campsite sharing.
Then think of non Hunter gatherer capitalists conquering the earth and then heading into space.

Read the rest of your words here and your views are very clear. How cowardly that you now want to wiggle out of them rather than attempt to defend them. I mean not that I blame you. There is no defense for a Christian

Which of the commandments condemns "racism" as a mortal sin?

You're not a Christian so it's not worth arguing with you

I'm not sure what I believe. Theres plenty of evidence to suggest that the Christian western tradition is a superior framework on which to build a civilization. It's either that or whiteness.

Probably both.

Either way, people like you oversee the destruction of both and you don't lift a finger to stop it.
Her views are motivated by white guilt.

You don't "prefer". You're not saying I would prefer to marry a white man or woman or whatnot because I'm attracted to that, which is your right. You just said whites are superior. And yes indeed, that is absolutely a sin. It's a serious sin because you're devaluing the creation of God.

I'm not sure what I believe. Theres plenty of evidence to suggest that the Christian western tradition is a superior framework on which to build a civilization. It's either that or whiteness.

Probably both.

Either way, people like you oversee the destruction of both and you don't lift a finger to stop it.

Christianity is not a "framework" for anything. It's not to be used for your "best life". You are either called by Jesus Christ or you're not. If you're not called....don't bother

And by the way, the destruction is inevitable. But there is a spark in us that is indestructible, which I suspect you know.

Probably both.

lol. Yes. She’s been programmed so deeply that even breeding pure Boxers offends her.

Probably both.

It's just too rich when conservatives take on Leftist speak when confronted.

No, you're rightly being called out and can't account for it, so like a slouch you take on Leftism. How cowardly.

how predictable

Probably both.

lol. Yes. She’s been programmed so deeply That even breeding pure Boxers offends her.

Wrong. I don't care how or who breeds animals.

You have to strawman my position because you both feel guilty.

Good.

You should

Probably both.

Christianity is not a "framework" for anything. It's not to be used for your "best life". You are either called by Jesus Christ or you're not. If you're not called....don't bother

And by the way, the destruction is inevitable. But there is a spark in us that is indestructible, which I suspect you know.

Is this a doomsday prophecy? Is that how you justify your weakness?

quote the words you want me to defend and I’ll do so. Do I strike you as shy?

You condemned a poster for putting forth that mixing of bloodlines is superior. If you're a Christian what does it matter? If you're a Christian this is not a mattering thing

????

Are you speaking of my post on breeding Rhode Island Reds and Hampshire hogs? The lunatic said “ask any farmer”. I pointed out that farmers create and maintain pure bloodlines, keep studbooks and form organizations dedicated to bloodlines. This is obviously and objectively true.

Take a breath and try again. Stop trying to prove the patriarchy is right.

Oh. So as a Christian, you agree that superior bloodlines has no place in our vernacular, since we are all made in the image of God. Right? Yes?

Good, then I expect I'll never read any more posts like this again from you. Well, shot down another one--my work here has been productive. :)

no I never discussed the image of God here. I was answering a retort about animal bloodlines. I specifically gave breed examples.

Are you sure you don’t have me confused with somebody else?

I am discussing the image of God, and why racism is a sin for Christians

I understand why you're desperately trying to obfuscate

Probably both.

lol. Yes. She’s been programmed so deeply That even breeding pure Boxers offends her.

Good.

You should

Well then why did you call my post on Belted Galloways sinful?

Your views are motivated by a discredited, antiquated ideology.
Well, if you believe that you can only change my views by "teaching" me from Scripture. Good luck debating me in that arena

I have no desire to debate you from Scripture. It's obvious it won't make a bit of difference. Pride trumps all teaching. You have decided the Israelites lived better than the early Christians, right? So do that. Choose nations over Christ. You already have, right?

Well, if you believe that you can only change my views by "teaching" me from Scripture. Good luck debating me in that arena

Yeah, here's you. Look at all those "good" Christians.

1*8XU3sY_mbNlSFoUz1vccKQ.jpeg

View attachment 284226
Still waiting for your SCRIPTURAL debate.

Not really. I understand how shallow leftists are.

Probably both.

Good.

You should

Because you were very clearly making the comparison to humans. I am not playing internet games with you.

View attachment 284226

Imagine being a Christian and saying "God made you lesser because your skin is XYZ and your race is ABC"

PRIDE

Probably both.

Good.

You should

Because you were very clearly making the comparison to humans. I am not playing internet games with you.

actually it was the poster I replied to compared animals to humans. He claimed farmers ignore bloodlines in some twisted point about miscegenation. I pointed out his foolishness. Farmers don’t ignore bloodlines. Not good farmers anyhow.

View attachment 284226

Imagine being a Christian and saying "God made you lesser because your skin is XYZ and your race is ABC"

PRIDE
Imagine being a Christian and ignoring biology, culture, history and economics.
Ignorance.

Still waiting for your SCRIPTURAL debate.

Not really. I understand how shallow leftists are.

Given that Jesus wasn't white, I'll take your scriptural "knowledge" with a grain of salt.

It ain't the 1890s anymore, Billie Joe Bob. Your Klan-like views of the Bible embarrass Christians who've traveled outside their counties.

And this shows exactly why Liberalism is getting its ass schlonged in America as well as other nations nowadays.

Disrespect towards people's religious faiths is no way to earn their vote. When Mrs. Clinton declared Christian Americans to be the "Basket of Deplorables clinging to their bibles and firearms", she really didn't earn any votes from them.

Um, wow, you are mixing an Obama quote with a Hillary quote and not understanding either one of them.

Both quotes have the same problem. The liberal frustration of working class white Christians continuously voting against their own economic interests because people play on their racial, sexual and religious fears.

So question for you.

You can live in one of the following two countries.

1) A country where you are poor, but they totally follows your religious morals.

or

2) A country where you enjoy a comfortable middle class, but you got to put up with the gays and the darkies.

Mysteriously, the White Working Class picked A for the last 40 years, and they are frustrated they aren't getting anywhere. And when Hillary or Obama point out why, they get angry with them.

Actually America has been ruled by those advocating Alternative Sexuality for decades. 40 years ago, homosexuality wasn't mainstreamed. If you wanted to take it in the Caboose, you could go to the red light districts of our major cities to "take a walk on the wild side" as a crooner from my youth used to sing on the radio.

Anyone had the opportunity to hang with hoes and pimps and shemales and homos. But they didn't do it in polite company.

Forum List

Back