Mixed couple forced to flee country after appearing in ad

[Imagine being a Christian and saying "God made you lesser because your skin is XYZ and your race is ABC"

PRIDE

what i said “you are 22 times less likely to suffer melanoma because God made your skin XYZ?” Would that be acceptable for a Christian to say?

Oh, so now we're gonna go down these happy trails where dark skinned people are just "genetically inferior"

Gosh. "Genetically inferior". I can't think of a SINGLE racist regime where that was invoked. Can you?

BTW I would think a resistance to melanoma would be a case of genetic superiority....wouldn’t you?

thus is the third or fourth time you wags have said “Jesus wasn’t white” in this thread alone. Why is it you think that is such a zinger? Has anyone here argued Jesus was Jewish?

When white people are using Jesus's teachings to promote white supremacy, it's good to know that Jesus wasn't white.

And by "white," that literally means his skin color, not his religion.

No it “literally” doesn’t. In this context race is the discussion. He was Jewish. But I’ll bet His skin color was white.

You would bet wrong.

And that's your problem.

You are using your skin color to identify with the skin color of your messiah, and justifying your bigotry to discriminate against others who are different than you. This ain't 1963 anymore.

nah sharing a skin color with Jesus is coincidence. I don’t mind it but it’s not a deal breaker. Or maker. You think only people with His same skin color accept Him as God?
What a quaint ethno-centric universe you inhabit.

thus is the third or fourth time you wags have said “Jesus wasn’t white” in this thread alone. Why is it you think that is such a zinger? Has anyone here argued Jesus was Jewish?

When white people are using Jesus's teachings to promote white supremacy, it's good to know that Jesus wasn't white.

Well, I'M not promoting white supremacy when I say hold EVERYONE to the same standard

If, "All Cretans are liars," does God turn a blind eye to liars when He judges, as the liberals do?

No, it is you who make certain races less by not holding non whites to a standard you expect from no one but whites.

And, BTW, I think societies function best when they are NOT multicultural or multiracial. That's just a FACT from many years of observation and can be easily argued from Scripture, which you're afraid to do.

Everyone should be held to the same standard, regardless of race.

How you think societies function is irrelevant to scripture. You are using scripture to justify your racist bias.

FYI, ever been to Singapore? Works pretty damn good. It's as multicultural as it gets. So is Toronto. And it works pretty good as well.

So you clearly care about race and use scripture to justify your beliefs.

It ain't the 1890s anymore, old man.

Well, I'M not promoting white supremacy when I say hold EVERYONE to the same standard

If, "All Cretans are liars," does God turn a blind eye to liars when He judges, as the liberals do?

No, it is you who make certain races less by not holding non whites to a standard you expect from no one but whites.

And, BTW, I think societies function best when they are NOT multicultural or multiracial. That's just a FACT from many years of observation and can be easily argued from Scripture, which you're afraid to do.

Everyone is held to the same standard. This is fair, not only from faith but in our judicial system. If it works right.

Your last paragraph may be true--it is true in marriage, for instance, because certain differences are "irreconcilable". But what you are arguing is that certain races are inferior in their makeup. This is a sin.

Still waiting for your SCRIPTURAL debate.

Not really. I understand how shallow leftists are.

Given that Jesus wasn't white, I'll take your scriptural "knowledge" with a grain of salt.

It ain't the 1890s anymore, Billie Joe Bob. Your Klan-like views of the Bible embarrass Christians who've traveled outside their counties.

When did Christians become so politically correct and nihilistic?

Not politically correct. Just not raving racists.

What is that in your avatar, a pagan goddess? Mythology then. Do that. Even the Norse Pagans knew they were crap stories when they told them

My avatar is a gargoyle from a catholic cathedral.. The signature pic is of the lead singer of the band Heilung. The band's music and theatrics definitely pays omage to ancient European tribalism but they have repeatedly stated their music doesn't endorse any particular religion or ideology. They absolutely MUST reiterate that on a constant basis because the anti-white people out there who run the world would like nothing more than to erase from the earth anything remotely resembling a celebration of European heritage.

No it “literally” doesn’t. In this context race is the discussion. He was Jewish. But I’ll bet His skin color was white.

You would bet wrong.

And that's your problem.

You are using your skin color to identify with the skin color of your messiah, and justifying your bigotry to discriminate against others who are different than you. This ain't 1963 anymore.

nah sharing a skin color with Jesus is coincidence. I don’t mind it but it’s not a deal breaker. Or maker. You think only people with His same skin color accept Him as God?
What a quaint ethno-centric universe you inhabit.

[Imagine being a Christian and saying "God made you lesser because your skin is XYZ and your race is ABC"

PRIDE

what i said “you are 22 times less likely to suffer melanoma because God made your skin XYZ?” Would that be acceptable for a Christian to say?

Oh, so now we're gonna go down these happy trails where dark skinned people are just "genetically inferior"

Gosh. "Genetically inferior". I can't think of a SINGLE racist regime where that was invoked. Can you?

I’ll take that as a “no you may not ever notice differences in melanoma rates”.
LOL. And you wonder why you have a reputation for ignorance and unscientific fantasies?

Right. So, science over God for you.

Got it. Just revoke your Christian card and argue like an atheist then. Then you can make the same arguments you make for inbreeding dogs. To atheists, dogs and humans are on the same level. Actually, they mostly prefer their dogs, and have absolutely no case for not doing so.

You argue like an atheist but want to invoke Christianity when it suits.

How you think societies function is irrelevant to scripture. You are using scripture to justify your racist bias.

FYI, ever been to Singapore? Works pretty damn good. It's as multicultural as it gets. So is Toronto. And it works pretty good as well.

Singapore is nearly 80% ethnic Chineese. Of the remainder, they share the same culture, much as British, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealanders share our Western CHRISTIAN culture.

Like I said, both Scripture and normal observation support my views, not yours

Last edited:

Given that Jesus wasn't white, I'll take your scriptural "knowledge" with a grain of salt.

It ain't the 1890s anymore, Billie Joe Bob. Your Klan-like views of the Bible embarrass Christians who've traveled outside their counties.

What is that in your avatar, a pagan goddess? Mythology then. Do that. Even the Norse Pagans knew they were crap stories when they told them

My avatar is a gargoyle from a catholic cathedral.. The signature pic is of the lead singer of the band Heilung. The band's music and theatrics definitely pays omage to ancient European tribalism but they have repeatedly stated their music doesn't endorse any particular religion or ideology. They absolutely MUST reiterate that on a constant basis because the anti-white people out there who run the world would like nothing more than to erase from the earth anything remotely resembling a celebration of European heritage.

I'm not anti-white. I AM white. My parents are white, my husband is white, my children are white.

But I don't worship "white". Why would I? Who cares?

PRIDE

BTW I would think a resistance to melanoma would be a case of genetic superiority....wouldn’t you?

For a single melanoma gene, sure. I don't judge people on their melanoma genes, see. But you judge on a lot of things...you are able to do so, apparently. Good on you. You go for it.

I'm not anti-white. I AM white. My parents are white, my husband is white, my children are white.

There's that politically correct nihilism again. Your grandchildren will care when they're a despised minority.

Singapore is nearly 80% ethnic Chineese. Of the remainder, they share the same culture, much as British, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealanders share our Western CHRISTIAN culture.

Like I sad, both Scripture and normal observation support my views, not yours

We are not a religion of CULTURE

We are a religion of individuals, no matter what you think Scripture tells you. We are saved one individual at a time. One soul at a time.

It is not UP TO YOU to judge those souls based on the color of their skin...thank GOD

There's that politically correct nihilism again. Your grandchildren will care when they're a despised minority.

You realize nihilism is the belief that life has no meaning. You want to affix that label on me because my meaning does not align with yours. Sorry, not the case.

You realize nihilism is the belief that life has no meaning. You want to affix that label on me because my meaning does not align with yours. Sorry, not the case.

To shrug and say "who cares?" to the existential threat white people face worldwide seems like nihilism to me. 80% of so-called "minorities" vote left. They always have, they always will. That's why their countries are shitholes and why crazy bitches like Iilan Omar get elected. "Throw the gays from rooftops" Muslims come over here and vote for the party of immorality and godlessness. Black people who seem to value traditional masculinity votes for the party of transgenderism. Supposedly "hard working" latinos come over here and vote for the party of free shit.

Because their hatred for white people eclipses all.

Mixed-race couple forced to flee country after appearing in ad

BAHAHA! Burn the coal,pay the toll! It is so damn refreshing to see Irish folks not completely falling for the cultural marxist propaganda to destroy their beautiful and historic bloodlines!

What is your problem? It's scary that this family felt unsafe in their homeland. They have done nothing wrong. What's this "bloodline" garbage? This comes at a time when Ireland is blossoming into the 21st Century while the U.S. is falling backwards.
It's people like you who make the world sick.
If I don't like the races mixing, am I racist or a product of my environment and upbringing?
Youre probably just unsatisfied with your own sexual prowess. What other people do is none of your business.
Has nothing to do with sex-the children may be adversely affected, and what other people do IS our business if they draw benefits WE pay for.
It has everything to do with sex. Your entire reason for living is reproducing your genes. No its none of your business what other people do. You will be forced to pay taxes regardless of your opinion of what they do or spend time in prison contemplating if it was worth not paying your taxes because you dont like white women that love Black men.

Your views are motivated by a discredited, antiquated ideology.
Well, if you believe that you can only change my views by "teaching" me from Scripture. Good luck debating me in that arena

Yeah, here's you. Look at all those "good" Christians.

View attachment 284226

Imagine being a Christian and saying "God made you lesser because your skin is XYZ and your race is ABC"

PRIDE
Imagine being a Christian and ignoring biology, culture, history and economics.
Ignorance.

So you don't actually believe we are made in the image of God then. You believe secularism over God.

Okay
Its a forgone scientific conclusion that the first homo sapiens was a Black person. Light skin is simply a relatively recent mutation.

Well, if you believe that you can only change my views by "teaching" me from Scripture. Good luck debating me in that arena

View attachment 284226

Imagine being a Christian and saying "God made you lesser because your skin is XYZ and your race is ABC"

PRIDE
Ignorance.

So you don't actually believe we are made in the image of God then. You believe secularism over God.

Okay
Its a forgone scientific conclusion that the first homo sapiens was a Black person. Light skin is simply a relatively recent mutation. Dont you read?
Homo something, I'll agree, but modern Man, as God defined Man, was created on the banks of the Euphrates.

It's not my problem that those other humanoid creatures never developed beyond the stone age

View attachment 284226

PRIDE
Ignorance.

Okay
Its a forgone scientific conclusion that the first homo sapiens was a Black person. Light skin is simply a relatively recent mutation. Dont you read?
Homo something, I'll agree, but modern Man, as God defined Man, was created on the banks of the Euphrates.

It's not my problem that those other humanoid creatures never developed beyond the stone

Thats correct....and that man and woman were Black. This is where science and the bible agree convincingly.

You people in europe were the only ones described as savages by the other ancient civilizations.

PRIDE

For a single melanoma gene, sure. I don't judge people on their melanoma genes, see. But you judge on a lot of things...you are able to do so, apparently. Good on you. You go for it.

Well this doesn’t involve a melanoma gene bless your backwards heart. Nevertheless we are making progress. So can you agree that phenotype follows genotype? And that observation isn’t a sin?

Forum List

Back