Mixed couple forced to flee country after appearing in ad

Imagine being a Christian and saying "God made you lesser because your skin is XYZ and your race is ABC"

PRIDE
Imagine being a Christian and ignoring biology, culture, history and economics.
Ignorance.

So you don't actually believe we are made in the image of God then. You believe secularism over God.

Okay
Its a forgone scientific conclusion that the first homo sapiens was a Black person. Light skin is simply a relatively recent mutation. Dont you read?
Homo something, I'll agree, but modern Man, as God defined Man, was created on the banks of the Euphrates.

It's not my problem that those other humanoid creatures never developed beyond the stone

Thats correct....and that man and woman were Black. This is where science and the bible agree convincingly.

You people in europe were the only ones described as savages by the other ancient civilizations.
Now you're just making shit up. Dont you ever read (besides Jet or Ebony)?

thus is the third or fourth time you wags have said “Jesus wasn’t white” in this thread alone. Why is it you think that is such a zinger? Has anyone here argued Jesus was Jewish?

When white people are using Jesus's teachings to promote white supremacy, it's good to know that Jesus wasn't white.

And by "white," that literally means his skin color, not his religion.
Well, I'M not promoting white supremacy when I say hold EVERYONE to the same standard

If, "All Cretans are liars," does God turn a blind eye to liars when He judges, as the liberals do?

No, it is you who make certain races less by not holding non whites to a standard you expect from no one but whites.

And, BTW, I think societies function best when they are NOT multicultural or multiracial. That's just a FACT from many years of observation and can be easily argued from Scripture, which you're afraid to do.

Everyone should be held to the same standard, regardless of race.

How you think societies function is irrelevant to scripture. You are using scripture to justify your racist bias.

FYI, ever been to Singapore? Works pretty damn good. It's as multicultural as it gets. So is Toronto. And it works pretty good as well.

So you clearly care about race and use scripture to justify your beliefs.

It ain't the 1890s anymore, old man.
Singapore is nearly 80% ethnic Chineese. Of the remainder, they share the same culture, much as British, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealanders share our Western CHRISTIAN culture.

Like I sad, both Scripture and normal observation support my views, not yours

We are not a religion of CULTURE

We are a religion of individuals, no matter what you think Scripture tells you. We are saved one individual at a time. One soul at a time.

It is not UP TO YOU to judge those souls based on the color of their skin...thank GOD

religion, among other things, does create culture however.

Yeah, here's you. Look at all those "good" Christians.

View attachment 284226

Imagine being a Christian and saying "God made you lesser because your skin is XYZ and your race is ABC"

PRIDE
Ignorance.

So you don't actually believe we are made in the image of God then. You believe secularism over God.

Okay
Its a forgone scientific conclusion that the first homo sapiens was a Black person. Light skin is simply a relatively recent mutation. Dont you read?
Homo something, I'll agree, but modern Man, as God defined Man, was created on the banks of the Euphrates.

It's not my problem that those other humanoid creatures never developed beyond the stone age

are we getting close to the term “image of God” perhaps?

PRIDE
Ignorance.

Okay

It's not my problem that those other humanoid creatures never developed beyond the stone

Thats correct....and that man and woman were Black. This is where science and the bible agree convincingly.

You people in europe were the only ones described as savages by the other ancient civilizations.
And yet you're using our cars, concrete, television, phones, computers, electricity and foodstamps!

Ignorance.

Okay

We can put this to bed pretty easily. Show me in the bible where god is white person with straight hair? I do recall a passage about god being like burned bronze and having wooly hair.

Ignorance.

Okay

And yet you're using our cars, concrete, television, phones, computers, electricity and foodstamps!
Your cars? You do realize Blacks built cars as well and everything whites know was learned in Africa right?

Okay

We can put this to bed pretty easily. Show me in the bible where god is white person with straight hair? I do recall a passage about god being like burned bronze and having wooly hair.
Never said he was. God is NOT human. Moron

Ignorance.

Okay

And yet god turned people white as a punishment. Kinda weird if god is white right? :laugh:

Never said he was. God is NOT human. Moron
How do you know? How can we be made in his image if he isnt human?

Okay

And yet god turned people white as a punishment. Kinda weird if god is white right? :laugh:
I dont know any WHITE people. I only know the most attractive humans are beige color

thus is the third or fourth time you wags have said “Jesus wasn’t white” in this thread alone. Why is it you think that is such a zinger? Has anyone here argued Jesus was Jewish?

When white people are using Jesus's teachings to promote white supremacy, it's good to know that Jesus wasn't white.

And by "white," that literally means his skin color, not his religion.
Well, I'M not promoting white supremacy when I say hold EVERYONE to the same standard

If, "All Cretans are liars," does God turn a blind eye to liars when He judges, as the liberals do?

No, it is you who make certain races less by not holding non whites to a standard you expect from no one but whites.

And, BTW, I think societies function best when they are NOT multicultural or multiracial. That's just a FACT from many years of observation and can be easily argued from Scripture, which you're afraid to do.

Everyone should be held to the same standard, regardless of race.

How you think societies function is irrelevant to scripture. You are using scripture to justify your racist bias.

FYI, ever been to Singapore? Works pretty damn good. It's as multicultural as it gets. So is Toronto. And it works pretty good as well.

So you clearly care about race and use scripture to justify your beliefs.

It ain't the 1890s anymore, old man.

Singapore works well because it was colonized by the British and they retained British law and custom as a civilizing factor. Toronto rose to prominence as a British city as well. It was so well founded on British institutions it may run quite a while yet under the burden of multiculturalism.
Generally multi-ethnic or multi-cultural societies either have civilization imposed on them, become part of an empire or descend into savagery. A “multi cultural society” is the opposite of a nation.
Death angel is right and that’s all there is to it.

I dont know any WHITE people. I only know the most attractive humans are beige color
I didnt ask you what you know. I asked why did god turn people white as punishment? You can at least give a good guess instead of trying to change the subject.

most people know that. Thus their value as mates.

most people know that. Thus their value as mates.
Thats why white people try to get darker. They want to be attractive.

I didnt ask you what you know. I asked why did god turn people white as punishment? You can at least give a good guess instead of trying to change the subject.
Give me the scripture please, or STFU

And again, THERE ARE NO WHITE PEOPLE

Given that Jesus wasn't white, I'll take your scriptural "knowledge" with a grain of salt.

Where did you get the idea that God isn't white?
The bible for starters. Man was created in gods image. Since man was made from brown earth that effectively rules out god being white.

If you look at the painting on the Sistine Chapel of the Last Judgment, God is clearly a Honky.
Yep. That settles it! But I still go by Revelation 1

Mixed-race couple forced to flee country after appearing in ad

BAHAHA! Burn the coal,pay the toll! It is so damn refreshing to see Irish folks not completely falling for the cultural marxist propaganda to destroy their beautiful and historic bloodlines!

What is your problem? It's scary that this family felt unsafe in their homeland. They have done nothing wrong. What's this "bloodline" garbage? This comes at a time when Ireland is blossoming into the 21st Century while the U.S. is falling backwards.
It's people like you who make the world sick.
If I don't like the races mixing, am I racist or a product of my environment and upbringing?
Youre probably just unsatisfied with your own sexual prowess. What other people do is none of your business.
Has nothing to do with sex-the children may be adversely affected, and what other people do IS our business if they draw benefits WE pay for.
It has everything to do with sex. Your entire reason for living is reproducing your genes. No its none of your business what other people do. You will be forced to pay taxes regardless of your opinion of what they do or spend time in prison contemplating if it was worth not paying your taxes because you dont like white women that love Black men.
No. if other people trespass on my property, it damn well is my business. And if your only reason for living is to shoot a wad, you will be disappointed as you get older. And black men in prison for loving white women is not my problem, but paying taxes for either if they draw benefits-the lazy bastards,is a problem for ALL of us.

Given that Jesus wasn't white, I'll take your scriptural "knowledge" with a grain of salt.

Where did you get the idea that God isn't white?
The bible for starters. Man was created in gods image. Since man was made from brown earth that effectively rules out god being white.

If you look at the painting on the Sistine Chapel of the Last Judgment, God is clearly a Honky.

Painted by a white guy. Our Lady of Czestochowa might not have been.

Didn’t think there we’re any coal burners in Ireland.
Unfortunately there is. If its a white nation then it MUST be diversified aka have less white people.

BAHAHA! Burn the coal,pay the toll! It is so damn refreshing to see Irish folks not completely falling for the cultural marxist propaganda to destroy their beautiful and historic bloodlines!

What is your problem? It's scary that this family felt unsafe in their homeland. They have done nothing wrong. What's this "bloodline" garbage? This comes at a time when Ireland is blossoming into the 21st Century while the U.S. is falling backwards.
It's people like you who make the world sick.
Lol. Its not THEIR homeland,I don't even think she is even Irish and he sure in the hell isn't. They did do something wrong they committed a sin against nature by committing miscegenation, Lol by blossoming into the 21st century you mean erasing the white majority in favor of multicultism DIEversity and destroying a once BEAUTIFUL country on the altar of cultural marxism. Hate to break some news to you but YOUR side will lose this war.

Odium: board poster most likely to end up with "mixed race" grandchildren
Odium : Man who ALREADY disowned and completely cut off his ex sister who became a disgusting race mixer and will have NO PROBLEM doing it to anyone else including his own children. Fortunately my kids are ALL being raised traditionally and NOT to hate their race and history and heritage. They know the importance of more white babies and they know the consequences.

Loser, scumbag, idiot ^^^^

Forum List

Back