Mixed couple forced to flee country after appearing in ad

Imagine being a Christian and saying "God made you lesser because your skin is XYZ and your race is ABC"

PRIDE

That's exactly what they taught here in the South for 100 years after the Civil War. Religion was the primary weapon used to enforce Segregation, lynching, and other violent and political means to suppress blacks.

And Death Angel is here making the same arguments, 60 years later. It's very sad.

Still waiting for your SCRIPTURAL debate.

Not really. I understand how shallow leftists are.

Given that Jesus wasn't white, I'll take your scriptural "knowledge" with a grain of salt.

It ain't the 1890s anymore, Billie Joe Bob. Your Klan-like views of the Bible embarrass Christians who've traveled outside their counties.

When did Christians become so politically correct and nihilistic?

Given that Jesus wasn't white, I'll take your scriptural "knowledge" with a grain of salt.

It ain't the 1890s anymore, Billie Joe Bob. Your Klan-like views of the Bible embarrass Christians who've traveled outside their counties.

thus is the third or fourth time you wags have said “Jesus wasn’t white” in this thread alone. Why is it you think that is such a zinger? Has anyone here argued Jesus wasn’t Jewish?

Last edited:
Her views are motivated by white guilt.

Your views are motivated by a discredited, antiquated ideology.
Well, if you believe that you can only change my views by "teaching" me from Scripture. Good luck debating me in that arena

Yeah, here's you. Look at all those "good" Christians.

View attachment 284226

Imagine being a Christian and saying "God made you lesser because your skin is XYZ and your race is ABC"

PRIDE
Imagine being a Christian and ignoring biology, culture, history and economics.
Ignorance.

So you don't actually believe we are made in the image of God then. You believe secularism over God.

Okay

About 1963.

Your views are motivated by a discredited, antiquated ideology.
Well, if you believe that you can only change my views by "teaching" me from Scripture. Good luck debating me in that arena

Yeah, here's you. Look at all those "good" Christians.

View attachment 284226

PRIDE
Imagine being a Christian and ignoring biology, culture, history and economics.
Ignorance.

So you don't actually believe we are made in the image of God then. You believe secularism over God.

Okay

Did you just ask a question and then give the answer without waiting for a reply?

So not being in the Klan is "politically correct" and "nihilistic?"

lol

When did being a regressive moron become a "Christian value?"

thus is the third or fourth time you wags have said “Jesus wasn’t white” in this thread alone. Why is it you think that is such a zinger? Has anyone here argued Jesus was Jewish?

When white people are using Jesus's teachings to promote white supremacy, it's good to know that Jesus wasn't white.

And by "white," that literally means his skin color, not his religion.

So not being in the Klan is "politically correct" and "nihilistic?"

lol

When did being a regressive moron become a "Christian value?"

I see it way too often to have much "faith" in the majority of self professed Christians. Don't judge, you might hurt someone's feelings- besides the world is going to come to an end in a few years anyway so why bother doing anything difficult?

PRIDE

That's exactly what they taught here in the South for 100 years after the Civil War. Religion was the primary weapon used to enforce Segregation, lynching, and other violent and political means to suppress blacks.

And Death Angel is here making the same arguments, 60 years later. It's very sad.

Agreed 100%. It's hurtful and destructive.

Of course this is put down to my "white guilt". If I believe what I believe why would I have white guilt? God made me thus; I had nothing to do with it. I feel no guilt for it, and no one should feel any amount of guilt or shame for how they were made either.

These cats make no sense

[Imagine being a Christian and saying "God made you lesser because your skin is XYZ and your race is ABC"

PRIDE

what i said “you are 22 times less likely to suffer melanoma because God made your skin XYZ?” Would that be acceptable for a Christian to say?

Not politically correct. Just not raving racists.

What is that in your avatar, a pagan goddess? Mythology then. Do that. Even the Norse Pagans knew they were crap stories when they told them

[Imagine being a Christian and saying "God made you lesser because your skin is XYZ and your race is ABC"

PRIDE

what i said “you are 22 times less likely to suffer melanoma because God made your skin XYZ?” Would that be acceptable for a Christian to say?

Oh, so now we're gonna go down these happy trails where dark skinned people are just "genetically inferior"

Gosh. "Genetically inferior". I can't think of a SINGLE racist regime where that was invoked. Can you?

thus is the third or fourth time you wags have said “Jesus wasn’t white” in this thread alone. Why is it you think that is such a zinger? Has anyone here argued Jesus was Jewish?

When white people are using Jesus's teachings to promote white supremacy, it's good to know that Jesus wasn't white.

No it “literally” doesn’t. In this context race is the discussion. He was Jewish. But I’ll bet His skin color was white.

Well, I'M not promoting white supremacy when I say hold EVERYONE to the same standard

If, "All Cretans are liars," does God turn a blind eye to liars when He judges, as the liberals do?

No, it is you who make certain races less by not holding non whites to a standard you expect from no one but whites.

And, BTW, I think societies function best when they are NOT multicultural or multiracial. That's just a FACT from many years of observation and can be easily argued from Scripture, which you're afraid to do.

PRIDE

Oh, so now we're gonna go down these happy trails where dark skinned people are just "genetically inferior"

Gosh. "Genetically inferior". I can't think of a SINGLE racist regime where that was invoked. Can you?

I’ll take that as a “no you may not ever notice differences in melanoma rates”.
LOL. And you wonder why you have a reputation for ignorance and unscientific fantasies?

No it “literally” doesn’t. In this context race is the discussion. He was Jewish. But I’ll bet His skin color was white.

You would bet wrong.

And that's your problem.

You are using your skin color to identify with the skin color of your messiah, and justifying your bigotry to discriminate against others who are different than you. This ain't 1963 anymore.

Forum List

Back