Mixed couple forced to flee country after appearing in ad

Mixed-race couple forced to flee country after appearing in ad

BAHAHA! Burn the coal,pay the toll! It is so damn refreshing to see Irish folks not completely falling for the cultural marxist propaganda to destroy their beautiful and historic bloodlines!

blood lines?

but according to the experts everyone came from africa....

and by everyone that includes the irish....

so if you trace an irishman back far enough you will find....african blood!

et to, brute....

BAHAHA! Burn the coal,pay the toll! It is so damn refreshing to see Irish folks not completely falling for the cultural marxist propaganda to destroy their beautiful and historic bloodlines!

blood lines?

but according to the experts everyone came from africa....

and by everyone that includes the irish....

so if you trace an irishman back far enough you will find....african blood!

et to, brute....
And yet there is ZERO African blood in my bloodlines....hmmmm...You do realize the Egyptians were white at one time right? Just because people come from Africa doesn't make them black...

What is the big deal about "race," anyway? Nobody has ever explained that.
Then NO explaining from ANYONE would do any good to someone who just doesn't get it already. If we are "all the same" why aren't you living in some LOVELY place in Africa? After all we are the same right?

Then NO explaining from ANYONE would do any good to someone who just doesn't get it already. If we are "all the same" why aren't you living in some LOVELY place in Africa? After all we are the same right?

"What is the big deal about "race," anyway? Nobody has ever explained that?"

"Then NO explaining from ANYONE would do any good to someone who just doesn't get it already. If we are "all the same" why aren't you living in some LOVELY place in Africa? After all we are the same right? "

he said RACE.

not "we are all the same"

are you suggesting that all blacks live in Africa?

are you saying that all blacks are inferior to all whites?

are you saying that all blacks are inferior to ...you??!?!!? ha ha ha

some blacks are smarter than most whites
some whites are smarter than most blacks
some whites and blacks are much smarter than the average person.

that being true kindly explain what the fuk RACE has to do with anything?

And after you explain THAT kindly explain how you are NOT a racist and why liberals are the REAL racists.

"Then NO explaining from ANYONE would do any good to someone who just doesn't get it already. If we are "all the same" why aren't you living in some LOVELY place in Africa? After all we are the same right? "

he said RACE.

And after you explain THAT kindly explain how you are NOT a racist and why liberals are the REAL racists.
Whites are superior. Plain. Hard. Fact. Oh and I never said leftists were the real racists,I am not a piss ant republican retard. Racist is a made up word by a Jew who hated whites. The jew's SOLE goal is the elimination of ANY race superior to him and the absolute control of the world. Asians and Whites are in their way.

So you are so cowardly and ignorant that you can't explain your own thoughts. I don't live in Africa because I was born and raised in the U.S.A., the same experience as many other Americans of all races. When are you going to move away to some place on some other continent that is more "white" to your liking, even though you were probably raised here? Where did you get this "we're all the same" goofiness. Yeah, we are all the same, but we are all different, too. Why would I want to have anything to do with you? It sounds like you spend your time running around in the woods playing soldier in your camou-rompers. There certainly isn't anything superior about you.

So you are so cowardly and ignorant that you can't explain your own thoughts. I don't live in Africa because I was born and raised in the U.S.A., the same experience as many other Americans of all races. When are you going to move away to some place on some other continent that is more "white" to your liking, even though you were probably raised here? Where did you get this "we're all the same" goofiness. Yeah, we are all the same, but we are all different, too. Why would I want to have anything to do with you? It sounds like you spend your time running around in the woods playing soldier in your camou-rompers. There certainly isn't anything superior about you.
I don't WANT to explain it. Its pointless to explain it to a moron like you. If you have no idea then you obviously don't care or you would have already looked into it. Why explain something to someone who has no interest in it? America was MADE by white man,Intended for WHITE PEOPLE and WILL one day be ALL WHITE.

I don't WANT to explain it. Its pointless to explain it to a moron like you. If you have no idea then you obviously don't care or you would have already looked into it. Why explain something to someone who has no interest in it? America was MADE by white man,Intended for WHITE PEOPLE and WILL one day be ALL WHITE.
Where do you come from O? Paul Kantner is asking.
Paul Kantner – White Boy Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

he said RACE.

Whites are superior. Plain. Hard. Fact. Oh and I never said leftists were the real racists,I am not a piss ant republican retard. Racist is a made up word by a Jew who hated whites. The jew's SOLE goal is the elimination of ANY race superior to him and the absolute control of the world. Asians and Whites are in their way.

oops.

My apologies.

I didn't realize I was talking to someone completely insane.

Lol! What a fucking crock of shit. Even the cops said there was no threat. Just a filthy mudshark playing the drama queen because people said mean things on the internet... A publicity stunt. Nothing more.

Absolutely agree. The article mentioned photos being taken of the mean tweets but failed to show even one.

Didn’t think there we’re any coal burners in Ireland.
Unfortunately there is. If its a white nation then it MUST be diversified aka have less white people.

What is your problem? It's scary that this family felt unsafe in their homeland. They have done nothing wrong. What's this "bloodline" garbage? This comes at a time when Ireland is blossoming into the 21st Century while the U.S. is falling backwards.
It's people like you who make the world sick.
Lol. Its not THEIR homeland,I don't even think she is even Irish and he sure in the hell isn't. They did do something wrong they committed a sin against nature by committing miscegenation, Lol by blossoming into the 21st century you mean erasing the white majority in favor of multicultism DIEversity and destroying a once BEAUTIFUL country on the altar of cultural marxism. Hate to break some news to you but YOUR side will lose this war.

Odium: board poster most likely to end up with "mixed race" grandchildren
Odium : Man who ALREADY disowned and completely cut off his ex sister who became a disgusting race mixer and will have NO PROBLEM doing it to anyone else including his own children. Fortunately my kids are ALL being raised traditionally and NOT to hate their race and history and heritage. They know the importance of more white babies and they know the consequences.

You are one sick racist. Who in the hell are YOU to say that Ireland is not the homeland of either one? You don't have that right. People of different racial backgrounds having relationships does not involve anything that could be classified as "sin." The current Taoiseach of the Republic, is a Catholic born in Dublin to a Catholic mother and a Hindu father. Where did you get the notion that accepting other people equates to hating one's own race, history, and heritage? You sound like you are raising your kids to be as sick as yourself.
Leo is also gay.

Which is why these "white men," whom you are so fond of, gave free passage in luxury accommodations to so many Africans.
BTW: why should I care? I don't see anything in you that would make you so special among us. You are just a coward.

Anyone who thinks there shouldn't be inter-racial marriage is a loser

:lol:

Didn’t think there we’re any coal burners in Ireland.
Unfortunately there is. If its a white nation then it MUST be diversified aka have less white people.

What is your problem? It's scary that this family felt unsafe in their homeland. They have done nothing wrong. What's this "bloodline" garbage? This comes at a time when Ireland is blossoming into the 21st Century while the U.S. is falling backwards.
It's people like you who make the world sick.
Lol. Its not THEIR homeland,I don't even think she is even Irish and he sure in the hell isn't. They did do something wrong they committed a sin against nature by committing miscegenation, Lol by blossoming into the 21st century you mean erasing the white majority in favor of multicultism DIEversity and destroying a once BEAUTIFUL country on the altar of cultural marxism. Hate to break some news to you but YOUR side will lose this war.

Odium: board poster most likely to end up with "mixed race" grandchildren
Odium : Man who ALREADY disowned and completely cut off his ex sister who became a disgusting race mixer and will have NO PROBLEM doing it to anyone else including his own children. Fortunately my kids are ALL being raised traditionally and NOT to hate their race and history and heritage. They know the importance of more white babies and they know the consequences.

You are one sick racist. Who in the hell are YOU to say that Ireland is not the homeland of either one? You don't have that right. People of different racial backgrounds having relationships does not involve anything that could be classified as "sin." The current Taoiseach of the Republic, is a Catholic born in Dublin to a Catholic mother and a Hindu father. Where did you get the notion that accepting other people equates to hating one's own race, history, and heritage? You sound like you are raising your kids to be as sick as yourself.
Leo is also gay.

Yup. The Irish Republic goes forward. The U.S. goes backward.

This is their typical pathology. They flaunt morals, gaslight, dare anyone to object and then whine and screech like they are dying when the society they shit on is repulsed.

This is their typical pathology. They flaunt morals, gaslight, dare anyone to object and then whine and screech like they are dying when the society they shit on is repulsed.

This post is entirely incomprehensible. Who is "they"? What "morals"? What gaslighting?

you describe conservative christians perfectly

Forum List

Back