MJ/AEG Trial

wavingrl

Nov 14, 2012
ATL
I think they have reached the closing arguments stage. Not certain if the case has been sent to a jury.

I don't really have an opinion on 'who should win'. So complicated.

I was in my 30's when Michael Jackson reached his zenith. I danced to some of his songs--that is about as 'deep' as my thoughts/feelings about MJ ever got. A tormented and talented man. Many lessons to be learned from his life. I wish his children well.

I haven't followed the case--no formal opinion as to the legal points.

If MJ's family prevails the children could/will be awarded $1.8 billion.

Any thoughts?

Jackson's children or the children who accused him of rape?

an obligatory link--
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=9259642

'He cared about others when others didn't care about him'--Jackson's attorney.

'He made bad choices'--AEG.

I scanned the article--and think I heard the trial has gone on for over 4 months?

Every detail has been examined and cross examined.

I just want generic opinions.

His children--Paris, ? Blanket and ?.

The family is suing AEG ? on behalf of the children. $1.8 billion--

The whole thing is out of my scope of reference. Pop music icon v scientific researcher that finds a cure for a disease that afflicts many---clearly pop music is the more marketable skill but as a juror --who wouldn't have been seated--I could have some issues with this and many other aspects of the case.

The entertainment industry--at the moment those involved in this aren't of great importance to me. Which matters nothing in the great scheme of things.

I am certain that the Moonwalk immortalized by MJ requires exceptional skill, 'Thriller'--would my life be the same had I never heard or been able to dance to this? I think so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back