MLB Allstar Game

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Now MLB hates white kids! It never stops the white hate. Every starter for the game was introduced with a kid. Black boys for the American League and black girls for the National League. Shameful!

Racist league

Last edited:
The stupidity and pandering never stops.

MLB is a waste anyway. Boring and a bunch of overpaid prima donnas

Now MLB hates white kids! It never stops the white hate. Every starter for the game was introduced with a kid. Black boys for the American League and black girls for the National League. Shameful!

Radists

You think kids are "shameful" huh. That's interesting. I shoulda studied psychology.

I had to look up "radist". Only the Urpin' Dictionary had an offering:

radist (n.)
A person who discriminates against rad people or things.
Dude: "Check out my rad new t-shirt"
Radist: "Dude, that shirt is wak"
Dude: "Don't be such a radist"​

Radists

You think kids are "shameful" huh. That's interesting. I shoulda studied psychology.

radist (n.)
I believe ignoring them is. Shameful

Racists should just stop watching sports.
How would they play then?

I see you hate white children too. Of course you are, you’re from the party of the kkk, segregation and killing babies! Congrats

Last edited:

Radists

radist (n.)

And how exactly are they "ignoring" them if they're bringing kids onto the field?

I have to assume that's what's happening, I have no link or video, just your description. Which is more than a bit shaky.

Radists

radist (n.)

And how exactly are they "ignoring" them if they're bringing kids onto the field?

I have to assume that's what's happening, I have no link or video, just your description. Which is more than a bit shaky.
And yet here you are. You know shit. I told what happened.

Radists

radist (n.)

And then you failed to explain it.

--- Or as we call it here on USMB, "Tuesday".

Radists

radist (n.)

And then you failed to explain it.

--- Or as we call it here on USMB, "Tuesday".
All you have to be able to do is read. I know that’s difficult for you.

The game is in D.C.

Our esteemed president used to be a ballplayer. A pitcher, I believe.

Why didn't he accept the invitation to throw out the first pitch?

I don't see this as racism. I see it as marketing the sport in means to induce future black athletes to consider turning away from other sports. There doesn't seem to be as many black players as when I grew up, while there are many more from Latin America.

Forum List

Back