MLBs San Diego Padres accused of hate crimes for silencing gay-man chorus pregame in favor of woman!

A rather comical story about a 100 gay men and Bucs still ends up being the biggest faggot. :lol:

Hey motherfucker....even you found that story kinda funny!

That is b/c I have a stellar sense of humor. Please, do go on about overreactions concerning singing at a sport event. lol

Stellar huh??

Ok. Let's test it.

Dumb and Dumber, Team America (movies).
South Park, Seinfeld (TV).

Where would you rank these productions in comedy history?
The comedy would be in people who watch those.

Major League Baseball's San Diego Padres had the 100 person San Diego Gay Men's Choir (sexist!!!) on the field pregame to sing the national anthem. But someone screwed up. The audio system instead played a recording of a woman's voice singing the anthem. The queer choir had to walk off the field to chants from California liberals in the crowd of "You sing like a girl!!!". Which....if you think of it from a queer man's perspective....should be a compliment.

I can't name em all....but all the LGBT alliances are in an outrage and throwing glitter on shit all over town.

They want the Padres investigated for HATE CRIMES!!!
Someone either on stadium staff or the major league baseball did this on purpose because the blowback is beginning. People can only be forced to think a given way for so long before something *snaps*. Think Target Stores.. The sound of the woman's voice drowning out the gays was the sound of that *snapping*.. The push to have men in women's rooms was the straw that broke the camel's back.

100 gay men singing on the field of an organization named after Catholic priests. Wow.
Too bad the Cult was denied that soundbite. Would've really helped them portray the false image that Catholics/Christians support their Cult. No wonder they're having crybully tantrums over this..

A rather comical story about a 100 gay men and Bucs still ends up being the biggest faggot. :lol:

Hey motherfucker....even you found that story kinda funny!

That is b/c I have a stellar sense of humor. Please, do go on about overreactions concerning singing at a sport event. lol

Stellar huh??

Ok. Let's test it.

Dumb and Dumber, Team America (movies).
South Park, Seinfeld (TV).

Where would you rank these productions in comedy history?
The comedy would be in people who watch those.

Let me guess. Your television is a rotation of Brokeback Mountain, Sleepless in Seattle, Ellen and the Rosie ODonnell show.

Major League Baseball's San Diego Padres had the 100 person San Diego Gay Men's Choir (sexist!!!) on the field pregame to sing the national anthem. But someone screwed up. The audio system instead played a recording of a woman's voice singing the anthem. The queer choir had to walk off the field to chants from California liberals in the crowd of "You sing like a girl!!!". Which....if you think of it from a queer man's perspective....should be a compliment.

I can't name em all....but all the LGBT alliances are in an outrage and throwing glitter on shit all over town.

They want the Padres investigated for HATE CRIMES!!!
Someone either on stadium staff or the major league baseball did this on purpose because the blowback is beginning. People can only be forced to think a given way for so long before something *snaps*. Think Target Stores.. The sound of the woman's voice drowning out the gays was the sound of that *snapping*.. The push to have men in women's rooms was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Isn't it ironic that this big shift in the polls to Trump came at the same time the tranny bathroom shit began??

Every lefty says it's just Trump getting the nomination that did it. I don't buy that. Much of the anti Trump crowd in the right hasn't just flipped to him all of a sudden. They will in time but not yet.

What happened.....in my opinion.....is a lot of people who were undecided saw this tranny shit....and that was the final push that nudged them to Trump.

100 gay men singing on the field of an organization named after Catholic priests. Wow.
Too bad the Cult was denied that soundbite. Would've really helped them portray the false image that Catholics/Christians support their Cult. No wonder they're having crybully tantrums over this..

Save Evangelicals, a majority of Catholics and Christians support gay people in this nation. Stop projecting your anti-gay obsessions on the rest of society.

Poor little queers, they should go straight to their safe zone.

Apparently it’s here, Yucks posts here about every gay he encounters.
You think this should be investigated as a hate crime?
Yucks? Perhaps.

What happened at the Padres game? Of course not. BTW, they did say on the radio this morning they fired the company in charge of the sound set up....not their first screw up, apparently.

The game was sold out for Gay Pride weekend tho.

Isn't it ironic that this big shift in the polls to Trump came at the same time the tranny bathroom shit began??

Every lefty says it's just Trump getting the nomination that did it. I don't buy that. Much of the anti Trump crowd in the right hasn't just flipped to him all of a sudden.

What happened.....in my opinion.....is a lot of people who were undecided saw this tranny shit....and that was the final push that nudged them to Trump.

Agreed. Except that they should have noticed that Trump said he welcomes men using the women's room in Trump Towers. Too bad that wasn't pointed out to them.

But in general you are right. The Trumpsters are a growing demographic of which Trump himself has little to do with. Their rejection of establishment candidates is because they see them as the conservative guardians...yet they walk on eggshells 24/7 with this perverse cult taking over our nation and even trying to take over Christianity itself.

If any of the candidates (who weren't legal Canadians) stood up and boldly promised to beat back every legal coup the Church of LGBT had made to date, the numbers that follow Trump would pale in comparison to the throngs that would've flocked to that guy. I think the RNC still has time to find one. And if they do and this man is clever enough to do just as I said, each and every Trumpster "outraged" their hero got the slip would come right around if reminded that Trump is for men using women's bathrooms and the new guy is vehemently against that.

Save Evangelicals, a majority of Catholics and Christians support gay people in this nation. Stop projecting your anti-gay obsessions on the rest of society.

Apathy, not acceptance.

Forum List

Back