Mob chases Zimmerman

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Not okay. No, I'm no fan of his. But vigilante justice (in my opinion) is no kind of justice at all.

And there were innocents along (the girlfriend and her child).

George Zimmerman fled Miami after someone threatened there was a huge bounty on his head.

Zimmerman taped an interview last Tuesday with Univision and Fusion, and then took his girlfriend, her kid and his brother to the beach. While they were catching some rays, people noticed him, started harassing him, and then someone shouted out George had a $10,000 bounty on his head.

We're told it freaked him out and they all retreated to the hotel, but the crowd followed them.

Those who think he should maybe go somewhere that everybody doesn't recognize him on sight may have the right idea.

Not okay. No, I'm no fan of his. But vigilante justice (in my opinion) is no kind of justice at all.

George Zimmerman fled Miami after someone threatened there was a huge bounty on his head.

Zimmerman taped an interview last Tuesday with Univision and Fusion, and then took his girlfriend, her kid and his brother to the beach. While they were catching some rays, people noticed him, started harassing him, and then someone shouted out George had a $10,000 bounty on his head.

We're told it freaked him out and they all retreated to the hotel, but the crowd followed them.

Those who think he should maybe go somewhere that everybody doesn't recognize him on sight may have the right idea.

Maybe that will be a lesson in life for him. Stop seeking attention all the time, you just might get it.

Just amazing

they didn't fixate this much on OJ Simpson when he was acquitted for killing his wife and her friend

I guess because they were WHITE

some of you are sick with this Zimmerman case...

none of you should be proud about it

Last edited:
Sucks, but he was found not guilty. My feelings don't enter into it. If someone harms him, they're guilty of that crime until they're tried. Vigilante fantasies are cathartic but only as long as they stay fantasies.

Oh well..

I have no sympathy for him. He is a murderer and he got off scot free. His girlfriend and her brother are idiots for having anything to do with him. He is a murderer. I feel sorry for the child, that's all.

I don't believe in vigilante justice, and I would never do what those people did, jeering at him and chasing him, but I have zero sympathy for a murderer.

Just amazing

they didn't fixate this much on OJ Simpson when he was acquitted for killing his wife and her friend

they expected the pound of flesh from dunn

whose murder charge was rejected by three jurors

He's a killer, not amurderer. Murder is a legal term, he was found not guilty therefore not a murderer. Same distinction with abortion, it isn't murder (because it's legal,) but it is baby-killing.

How come Zimmerman didn't "stand his ground" at the beach? The dudes an asshole and deserves whatever he ends up getting. Goes around comes around.

good question

after all you guys coined him as a shoot em up cowboy

Just amazing

...'whose [1st degree] murder charge was rejected by three jurors.'

Like to think if he'd been charged with 2nd degree they'd have convicted him unanimoously.

Maybe that will be a lesson in life for him. Stop seeking attention all the time, you just might get it.
I know, right! Those attention seeking beach going sunbathers everywhere should just stay home

Just amazing

...'whose [1st degree] murder charge was rejected by three jurors.'

Like to think if he'd been charged with 2nd degree they'd have convicted him unanimoously.

we know that it was 9-3 that was widely reported

last night a second juror (number 8) went public

a black girl 21 years of age she said it was about justice not race

she also said

"I was convinced, honestly convinced, that he was in self-defense until he chased the car down and started shooting it more. Even if you initially didn’t have the opportunity to take yourself out of the situation, running behind the car and shooting more, that is where you push your limits."

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the rabid hatred of GZ by the left wing hate machines will someday bring about his death. You should celebrate instead of pretending it's not all right with you. He has been found not guilty by a jury of his peers but that has not stopped the left wing hate machine.

Unfortunately, the jurors didn't have all the facts the public did. Nothing about the nunchucks in the backseat, or suppressor in the trunk, nor the jailhouse racist letters. The judgement they made was based on limited facts presented during the trial. A more complete picture would have been better illuminating.

Forum List

Back