Mob chases Zimmerman

Unfortunately, the jurors didn't have all the facts the public did. Nothing about the nunchucks in the backseat, or suppressor in the trunk, nor the jailhouse racist letters. The judgement they made was based on limited facts presented during the trial. A more complete picture would have been better illuminating.

GZ had nunchucks, a suppressor, and racist letters? Can you provide a link?

Unfortunately, the jurors didn't have all the facts the public did. Nothing about the nunchucks in the backseat, or suppressor in the trunk, nor the jailhouse racist letters. The judgement they made was based on limited facts presented during the trial. A more complete picture would have been better illuminating.

maybe

looks like there is going to be a do over

personally i think he had a crappy defense

i do think the kids lied about the victim not being out of the car

based on the sticks in the SUV door

however i was not impressed in a positive way

of leaving the scene and not calling the cops

more so the next morning when he knew

that the victim died

Love to see what would happen at trial in a dual-stand your ground case. Verbal altercation where both guys pull their guns and shoot each other non-fataly then use the defense. :)

dunn did zimmerman did not

Just amazing

they didn't fixate this much on OJ Simpson when he was acquitted for killing his wife and her friend

I guess because they were WHITE

some of you are sick with this Zimmerman case...

none of you should be proud about it

I could not care less about what happens to Zimmerman, however Simpson never admitted to killing his wife, and was acquitted in the face of poor evidence and a poor job done by the prosecution. The public ASSUMED he really did it. Not even similar.

Last edited:

dunn did zimmerman did not

Crap! And here I thought this thread was about Zimmerman? How did it get derailed?

Just amazing

they didn't fixate this much on OJ Simpson when he was acquitted for killing his wife and her friend

I could not care less about what happens to Zimmerman, however Simpson never admitted to killing his wife, and was acquitted in the face of poor evidence and a poor job done by the prosecution. The public ASSUMED he really did it. Not even similar.

Poor evidence my ass. He had tracked the guys blood into his car and house. That jury could have witnessed that murder and still come back with a not guilty. Remember this was post Rodney king and the la riots. It was that kind of atmosphere. The prosecutions big mistake was moving the trial to downtown la.

Last edited:
How come Zimmerman didn't "stand his ground" at the beach? The dudes an asshole and deserves whatever he ends up getting. Goes around comes around.

How about you go down there and do it yourself, tough guy?

Big balls here on teh internets.

Not okay. No, I'm no fan of his. But vigilante justice (in my opinion) is no kind of justice at all.

And there were innocents along (the girlfriend and her child).

George Zimmerman fled Miami after someone threatened there was a huge bounty on his head.

Zimmerman taped an interview last Tuesday with Univision and Fusion, and then took his girlfriend, her kid and his brother to the beach. While they were catching some rays, people noticed him, started harassing him, and then someone shouted out George had a $10,000 bounty on his head.

We're told it freaked him out and they all retreated to the hotel, but the crowd followed them.

Those who think he should maybe go somewhere that everybody doesn't recognize him on sight may have the right idea.

That's just completely wrong.

Just amazing

they expected the pound of flesh from dunn

whose murder charge was rejected by three jurors

...'whose [1st degree] murder charge was rejected by three jurors.'

Like to think if he'd been charged with 2nd degree they'd have convicted him unanimoously.

They keep over-reaching on charges when it comes to stuff like this.

Not okay. No, I'm no fan of his. But vigilante justice (in my opinion) is no kind of justice at all.

George Zimmerman fled Miami after someone threatened there was a huge bounty on his head.

Zimmerman taped an interview last Tuesday with Univision and Fusion, and then took his girlfriend, her kid and his brother to the beach. While they were catching some rays, people noticed him, started harassing him, and then someone shouted out George had a $10,000 bounty on his head.

We're told it freaked him out and they all retreated to the hotel, but the crowd followed them.

Those who think he should maybe go somewhere that everybody doesn't recognize him on sight may have the right idea.

But you never wanted justice. If you did, then you would have shut it once he was proven not guilty.

but no, you're a liberal, and thinking ahead isn't in your skill set

A bounty on his head? That would be wrong. Vigilante justice is wrong.

Maybe that will be a lesson in life for him. Stop seeking attention all the time, you just might get it.

so b/c of your actions, he can't relax on the beach, b/c he's outside and that's attention getting.

Forum List

Back