Mob chases Zimmerman

It's not my fault Zimmerman killed that kid then when he got off scott free, he continues to wave his gun around at women and try to get attention wherever he can. He's a gross little fat pig and I hope he is afraid everyday for the rest of his putrid little life.

Maybe that will be a lesson in life for him. Stop seeking attention all the time, you just might get it.

so b/c of your actions, he can't relax on the beach, b/c he's outside and that's attention getting.

He's a murderer. He doesn't deserve any peace.

What should we do with the assholes who played the knock out game and murdered 8 people? One of them just got ten years, he will probably serve five. Should he spend the rest of his life being terrorized by mobs?

It's not my fault Zimmerman killed that kid then when he got off scott free, he continues to wave his gun around at women and try to get attention wherever he can. He's a gross little fat pig and I hope he is afraid everyday for the rest of his putrid little life.

I couldn't agree more. :clap2:

It's not our fault you're deranged either.

Who chased who?? your facts don't make the grade.

Your type are the attention whores,if clowns like you would leave him alone,he would fall into the ash pit of history to be forgotten.

I have no sympathy for him, sorry. He killed an unarmed kid because he was afraid of him and now he deserves to be afraid for the rest of his days.

What SHOULD happen, is that he gets attacked by a mob and has to waste a few before they leave him alone. Get it on camera. He killed a thug who intended to beat him to death. That's what happened and no amount of lying or changing the facts will alter the truth one bit.

With all the attacks against Zimmerman no one would doubt a claim of self defense the next time he has to defend himself. He should take advantage of it.

The girlfriend has to be an idiot and she is putting her child in danger just being around that murderer.

He must not have his gun with him or he would have been much more brave.

god damn you fucking people are idiots

tell me moron, how many people would you face down if you had a gun?

considering there's a child there

fucking evil bitches

The girlfriend has to be an idiot and she is putting her child in danger just being around that murderer.

fucking evil bitches

I just wish one of them would have slapped him in his fat little cowardly face.

I have no sympathy for him, sorry. He killed an unarmed kid because he was afraid of him and now he deserves to be afraid for the rest of his days.

Hopless,now try and say the words,it will be hard for you but you will be better off for it.

Martin was shot because he was attacking Zimmerman,and yes he was afraid,you would have been also. Now repeat as many time as you need to get it right.

Martian was shot because he attacked Zimmerman.

He did not kill him because he was afraid of him, he killed him because he was getting pummeled by Martin.

fucking evil bitches

I just wish one of them would have slapped him in his fat little cowardly face.

How about you go down and do it yourself, internet tough-girl?

Right, the only ones supporting a murderer are the wingnuts in this thread.

Forum List

Back