Mob chases Zimmerman

Zimmerman is the one who is evil.

Nope. It is you, do you believe in karma? You better be careful what harm you wish on others.

Explain how I am evil. And show me where I have wished harm on anyone. I said he doesn't deserve peace of mind. How is that wishing harm on him? It is evil to defend a man who murdered an unarmed kid because the kid was black. I'm not defending any murderers.

self defense isn't evil

sorry, but your inability to learn is common among liberals, but it's still hard for me to grasp just how little you filth are capable learning

If you hadn't been fed the race bait, you wouldn't care. If you did care, you'd care about the vast amount of black youth that kill each other every year.

But you don't care, b/c you haven't been told to care.

The girlfriend has to be an idiot and she is putting her child in danger just being around that murderer.

He must not have his gun with him or he would have been much more brave.

god damn you fucking people are idiots

tell me moron, how many people would you face down if you had a gun?

considering there's a child there

fucking evil bitches

I just wish one of them would have slapped him in his fat little cowardly face.

Kinda like Tray Tray did?

self defense isn't evil

sorry, but your inability to learn is common among liberals, but it's still hard for me to grasp just how little you filth are capable learning

If you hadn't been fed the race bait, you wouldn't care. If you did care, you'd care about the vast amount of black youth that kill each other every year.

It wasn't self defense. You choose to believe his lies. I don't.

He's a murderer. He doesn't deserve any peace.

You support 2 murderers, so neither do you.

What murderers do I support? You don't have any idea what I think about any other situation. You are apparently making an assumption and, thus, making an ass out of yourself.

you support obama and hillary

correct?

obama executed an American citizen and his minor son.

hillary allowed the death of 4 Americans

both blamed it on a video in an attempt to cover up what they had done.

Is that clear? Or do you need your hypocrassy explained again?

Nope. It is you, do you believe in karma? You better be careful what harm you wish on others.

Explain how I am evil. And show me where I have wished harm on anyone. I said he doesn't deserve peace of mind. How is that wishing harm on him? It is evil to defend a man who murdered an unarmed kid because the kid was black. I'm not defending any murderers.

I'm not either. I'm defending a man who has been through the judicial system and found to be innocent by a jury of his peers. You're a evil bitch for condoning vigilantism and mob violence.

self defense isn't evil

It wasn't self defense. You choose to believe his lies. I don't.

What you do not choose to believe is the jury verdict. This is a personal belief of yours, not unlike the delusions of those who believe aliens have put a probe up their anus.

Ok, I'll let the wingnuts retry the case now. I'm out.

Esmerelda, I totally agree with you here.

I said he doesn't deserve peace of mind. How is that wishing harm on him? I

Your really really dumb are you not??

I'm not either. I'm defending a man who has been through the judicial system and found to be innocent by a jury of his peers. You're a evil bitch for condoning vigilantism and mob violence.

I did not condone vigilantism nor mob violence. I said that explicitly in my first post in this thread. You've got a problem with making assumptions about people w/o knowing the facts. I'm done with you. Posters like you are not worth engaging in dialogue. Ignore.

Forum List

Back