Mob chases Zimmerman

I have no sympathy for him. He is a murderer and he got off scot free. His girlfriend and her brother are idiots for having anything to do with him. He is a murderer. I feel sorry for the child, that's all.

I don't believe in vigilante justice, and I would never do what those people did, jeering at him and chasing him, but I have zero sympathy for a murderer.

You just hate Hispanics and want them dead.

:dunno:

What should happen is that Zimmerman gets attacked by a mob and opens fire on the lot of them. That's what should happen. Then he walks because he was attacked by a murderous mob. That would put an end to it.

As long as these mobs are allowed to continue and the attacks against him allowed to continue, it will go on. The black panther leaders should be arrested for putting the asinine bounty on Zimmerman and sent to prison.

The NBP are protected by the doj and the whj

What who says?

Half this thread. Only to go on to applaud the mob, wish for violence against him, lie about the facts etc etc etc blah blah blah

I'm confused...posters are wishing violence on Zimmerman but don't want vigilante justice? Most of the distortion of facts was by Zimmerman supporters.
You're not confused.....yes! You're wrong, dare I say lying? It is still a lie when the left does it, right?

abortion, it isn't murder (because it's legal,) but it is baby-killing.
A fetus is NOT NOT NOT a baby. It's only a baby after it's born.
A caterpillar is NOT a butterfly.

Last edited:
What should happen is that Zimmerman gets attacked by a mob and opens fire on the lot of them. That's what should happen. Then he walks because he was attacked by a murderous mob. That would put an end to it.

As long as these mobs are allowed to continue and the attacks against him allowed to continue, it will go on. The black panther leaders should be arrested for putting the asinine bounty on Zimmerman and sent to prison.

If Obama had a murderous mob, it would look a lot like that mob....

abortion, it isn't murder (because it's legal,) but it is baby-killing.
A fetus is NOT NOT NOT a baby. It's only a baby after it's born.
A caterpillar is NOT a butterfly.

Fetus:developing mammal

Abortion:killing the developing human

Caterpillar:CEO made a fool of Obama

it is sick the liberals who are applauding this mob vigilante "justice"

further, how many times do liberals have to lie and claim the case was about stand your ground?

it wasn't, shut the heck up already

Half this thread. Only to go on to applaud the mob, wish for violence against him, lie about the facts etc etc etc blah blah blah

I'm confused...posters are wishing violence on Zimmerman but don't want vigilante justice? Most of the distortion of facts was by Zimmerman supporters.
You're not confused.....yes! You're wrong, dare I say lying? It is still a lie when the left does it, right?

I don't recall calling for any illegal violence against Zimmerman. Maybe you could find a quote as proof...as a matter of fact I recall saying I would accept the jury decision.

I don't recall calling for any illegal violence against Zimmerman. Maybe you could find a quote as proof...as a matter of fact I recall saying I would accept the jury decision.

With all due respect when did this become all about you?

When you said I was lying.

The leftist Salon reports;

{George Zimmerman reportedly received a small taste of vigilante justice on a recent beach trip in Miami. }

Angry crowd runs George Zimmerman out of Miami - Salon.com

Leftists DO advocate violence, as the party press demonstrates.

And virtually ALL the distortions of the case came from hate filled and racist leftists who changed a Hispanic to "White" in their racist zeal to foment violence.

Just amazing

they didn't fixate this much on OJ Simpson when he was acquitted for killing his wife and her friend

I guess because they were WHITE

some of you are sick with this Zimmerman case...

none of you should be proud about it

O.J.'s in prison now. Did you notice that?

Did you notice that it was for something that had nothing to do with his wife's murder?

When you said I was lying.
Oh, sure, ok.

I only said you were lying about being confused. I was right.

Posters are definitely wishing him harm and you claimed the distortions were coming from Zimmerman supporters, which you compounded by later claiming you would accept the jury decision.

What Zimmerman should do is give up on living among liberal whites and move into hispanic gang controlled territory. Since he is hispanic, joining the KKK or Stormfront or the Aryan Brotherhood is not possible. There are hundreds of gangs that would love to have someone with a CCW permit and target practice. He can give up on this little white girls and find himself a nice little chica.

Not okay. No, I'm no fan of his. But vigilante justice (in my opinion) is no kind of justice at all.

And there were innocents along (the girlfriend and her child).

George Zimmerman fled Miami after someone threatened there was a huge bounty on his head.

Zimmerman taped an interview last Tuesday with Univision and Fusion, and then took his girlfriend, her kid and his brother to the beach. While they were catching some rays, people noticed him, started harassing him, and then someone shouted out George had a $10,000 bounty on his head.

We're told it freaked him out and they all retreated to the hotel, but the crowd followed them.

Those who think he should maybe go somewhere that everybody doesn't recognize him on sight may have the right idea.

You and your vile little clique have no qualms about terrorizing someone. And you don't in this case, regardless what you say. That is evident the way you stalk, harass, and abuse me and I've never killed anyone. You stupid bitch. You are nothing but a deadbeat troll. Your pathetic little life revolves around hurting others. If you couldn't do that you would die.

Forum List

Back