Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

America was founded by violent liberals.

"Never seen..." fuck, get out more. Read a fucking history book.

I would have gone if it wasn't so hot...looks like it was violent..

And Guess What , I am a Liberal liking Trump so your title is not accurate.

Remember how the Republicans turned their back on him? I do? So it is not just the lefts causing the problems Tom.

Do you think some of those are Republicans? I doubt it. They, like the BLM group are being used as a tool. The left is whipping up emotions by being selective and painting Trump as the cause for all their problems. Let's face it, no one with a functioning mind is going to burn the flag and attack a women out of ire for someone they disagree with. They don't even know they are being used.

When did conservatives become such wimps? It wasn't always this way. You used to be able to find conservatives who weren't crybabies.

I think they're so hysterical because they understand how badly they're going to lose. They can't talk about issues, because the nation thinks they suck on the issues. Appeals to emotion are all they have left, so we get these constant victimhood tantrums.

I told you people, liberals are filth!
They usually aren't that liberal, and very likely Catholic.

The left will be destroyed, its already underway.

:lol: Yet another idiotic prediction.

You dummies support a fucking reality show host / PT Barnum snake-oil salesman that relatively few even like for president .. but liberals will be destroyed. :lol:

Ahahaha you idiots support Bernie and Hillary and her perv husband top that insult you can't! :laugh:

America was founded by violent liberals.

"Never seen..." fuck, get out more. Read a fucking history book.
He's a moron.

o-1c.jpg

Don't fuck with liberals. We'll send you running back to your ships.

It was Trump calling Mexicans murderers and rapists, Trumpers cold cocking protesters, and Trump rooting them on first. I see thugs coming out on both sides. That's what you get with a bigot/idiot, ugly American candidate. Great job, liars, thieves, and dupes.

Liberals have finally fully come out of the closet, exposing their true identity - bitter, hate-filled, violent, intolerant thugs and terrorists who continue to attack and try to silence their opposition:

Protesters Punch, Throw Eggs at Trump Supporters in Calif.
Protesters Punch, Throw Eggs at Trump Supporters in Calif.

TRUMP CAMPAIGNERS CHASED DOWN LIKE PREY...
Police Officer Assaulted, Punches Thrown After San Jose Trump Rally

Violence erupts at Trump's San Jose rally as protesters fight The Donald's supporters in ugly street brawls leading to several arrests ...
  • Anti-Trump demonstrators attacked his supporters in San Jose, California
  • They were targeted and subjected to violence as they left his rally
  • Police were forced to move into the angry crowd to try and break them up
  • The protest led to six arrests and the assault of one police officer
Protesters punch, throw eggs at Trump supporters in San Jose

SAN JOSE MAYOR JUSTIFIES VIOLENCE...
San Jose Mayor Justifies Mob Violence
-- Libs & lib Media bashed Trump and demanded he reign in HIS supporters, yet the Libs DEFEND liberal violence

MEXICAN FLAGS RAISED AS AMERICAN FLAG BURNS
Protesters take to streets after Donald Trump rally in San Jose - CNNPolitics.com/
:wtf:

Welcome to Barry's NEW Illegal Immigrant Invasion-Fueled Liberal America - All hail 'Hope & FUNDAMENTAL Change'!

If these POSes (Democrats - Hillary / Bernie) win the election the United States is officially 'done'.
- Will the Last American out please bring the flag?!
WHoever says they've not seen this level before doesn't remember the 60s (or is too young).

So here we are....
Police are told to let Trump supporters be attacked and they are on their own....
If the Trump supporters fight back they will be arrested and charges will be filed....
The Liberal media and Democrat candidates will blame it all on Trump...

"WHoever says they've not seen this level before doesn't remember the 60s (or is too young)"
-- Bo

Agreed....so their statement should be corrected to read 'LIBERALS ENGAGE IN WORST VIOLENCE IN 50 YEARS - SINCE THE 1960s - AGAINST POLITICAL OPPOSITION!"

When did conservatives become such wimps? It wasn't always this way. You used to be able to find conservatives who weren't crybabies.

I think they're so hysterical because they understand how badly they're going to lose. They can't talk about issues, because the nation thinks they suck on the issues. Appeals to emotion are all they have left, so we get these constant victimhood tantrums.

I know you are but what am I. That is basically the level of maturity this post has.

What about the Trump supporters who wouldn't let her back in the building?

That's very telling of how Trump will shit on his supporters down the road.

But he's not going to win, so no worries.

That was San Jose convention center workers who wouldn't let her back in ya lying sack of shit.
Imagine the press coverage if a gang of 500 bikers with baseball bats laid into these protesters. Bet they would claim it's all Trump's fault.

Last edited:

I know you are but what am I. That is basically the level of maturity this post has.
So it's not too difficult for you...

It was Trump calling Mexicans murderers and rapists, Trumpers cold cocking protesters, and Trump rooting them on first. I see thugs coming out on both sides. That's what you get with a bigot/idiot, ugly American candidate. Great job, liars, thieves, and dupes.
Networks Blame Trump for Rally Violence, Ignore Protesters

Tea Party got mad but managed to do so WITHOUT assaulting people,bloodying people,stomping cop cars etc. I will come visit you in one of The Great Ones prison camps :) Its where your kind belongs. You have no place in a sane society because you have demonstrated your disgust for our country and its rules and laws. All you clowns do is create MORE AND MORE Trump supporters and voters and you don't even realize it. If you were near me I would punch you in the fucking throat just to see you gag for air :)

As I said, Libs are do 3 things really well: Deny, Lie, and JUSTIFY!

Forum List

Back