Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

This is what a "sanctuary city" produces.....illegals and anglo and black misfits who respect nobody and nothing and are willing to attack anybody who speaks out against them while the cops watch and do nothing.

Protesters attacked Donald Trump supporters on the sidelines of a San Jose rally Thursday night, in a raucous scene where a dozen or more people were punched and at least one woman was pelted with an egg.

Protesters also reportedly grabbed Trump hats from supporters and set the hats on fire on the ground.

Police eventually moved into the crowd to break it up and make arrests. At least four people were taken into custody, though police didn't release total arrest figures Thursday night. One officer was assaulted, police Sgt. Enrique Garcia said.

"Our police officers have done an extremely courageous and professional job so far," San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo told The Associated Press by phone. "We're all still holding our breath to see the outcome of this dangerous and explosive situation."

The mayor, a Democrat and Hillary Clinton supporter, criticized Trump for coming to cities and igniting problems that local police departments had to deal with.

"At some point Donald Trump needs to take responsibility for the irresponsible behavior of his campaign," Liccardo said.

San Jose protesters attack Trump supporters with punches, eggs | Fox News

Cj_kxb1UoAABvlR.jpg

san-jose-1.jpg

Liopez_Jose_NEWS_Trump-Rally-4.jpg

AP_SAN_TRUMP_SAN2_DC_4x3_992.jpg

3500.jpg

Not only do progressives love perversion... They seem to love violence??

Goddamn cowards who only attack the outnumbered.....perfect case for conceal-carry....let's see how brave they are facing Rugers and Glocks.

The cops take orders from the chief. The chief spends most of his day under the mayor's desk. Don't blame the cops.

What about the Trump supporters who wouldn't let her back in the building?

That's very telling of how Trump will shit on his supporters down the road.

But he's not going to win, so no worries.

That was San Jose convention center workers who wouldn't let her back in ya lying sack of shit.

typical democrats, right? always taking cheap shots, attack from behind. wont face a trump supporter face to face cause they are too wussified to fight like a man!

Liberals have finally fully come out of the closet, exposing their true identity - bitter, hate-filled, violent, intolerant thugs and terrorists who continue to attack and try to silence their opposition:

Protesters Punch, Throw Eggs at Trump Supporters in Calif.
Protesters Punch, Throw Eggs at Trump Supporters in Calif.

TRUMP CAMPAIGNERS CHASED DOWN LIKE PREY...
Police Officer Assaulted, Punches Thrown After San Jose Trump Rally

Violence erupts at Trump's San Jose rally as protesters fight The Donald's supporters in ugly street brawls leading to several arrests ...
  • Anti-Trump demonstrators attacked his supporters in San Jose, California
  • They were targeted and subjected to violence as they left his rally
  • Police were forced to move into the angry crowd to try and break them up
  • The protest led to six arrests and the assault of one police officer
Protesters punch, throw eggs at Trump supporters in San Jose

SAN JOSE MAYOR JUSTIFIES VIOLENCE...
San Jose Mayor Justifies Mob Violence
-- Libs & lib Media bashed Trump and demanded he reign in HIS supporters, yet the Libs DEFEND liberal violence

MEXICAN FLAGS RAISED AS AMERICAN FLAG BURNS
Protesters take to streets after Donald Trump rally in San Jose - CNNPolitics.com/
:wtf:

Welcome to Barry's NEW Illegal Immigrant Invasion-Fueled Liberal America - All hail 'Hope & FUNDAMENTAL Change'!

If these POSes (Democrats - Hillary / Bernie) win the election the United States is officially 'done'.
- Will the Last American out please bring the flag?!

The cops take orders from the chief. The chief spends most of his day under the mayor's desk. Don't blame the cops.
That is exactly correct. I know for a fact how hard that order to keep you from doing your job is to accept. I know the police wanted to act. The individuals injured would have a great civil case against the City.

Lefties resort to violence, because they are too dumb to debate cordially.

We have Hispanics maybe here illegally proudly displaying Mexican flags
and happily burning American flags with signs saying make America Mexico again...
They are seen cornering and attacking Trump supporters.....

Will Clinton mention this in her next speech...
Do the Libs here support this?...

I wonder how many of these Democrat supporters after attacking Americans
and burning the American flag went off to a government office to
file a claim for benefits from a country they despise....

When are we going to wake up?

America Mexico again.jpg

San Jose Democratic mayor Liccardo orders police to "Stand-Down" during Trump rally! -AP

Mayor tells police not to interfere.....
Are you friggin kidding me...

Last edited:

Yeah, you have really identified the problem here. Locked doors...

What embarrassment to the humanity this guy is.

I would have gone if it wasn't so hot...looks like it was violent..

And Guess What , I am a Liberal liking Trump so your title is not accurate.

Remember how the Republicans turned their back on him? I do? So it is not just the lefts causing the problems Tom.

Boo-hoo...my hate made people hate me.

That's what the Trumpies sound like.

Get this through your heads. Homophobia and xenophobia and bigotry will always eventually encounter some blowback. It's the nature of hate and intolerance. Every action and so fourth.

Forum List

Back