Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

Watch the MSNBC crowd say that the Trump supporters were the aggressors.
How were they the aggressors MSNBC....
MSNBC responds.... Well they were Trump supporters.....

I saw this recently with Chris Mathews covering an event.
The screen showed that the anti Trump crowd was getting in the face of the Trump supporters
but Chris Mathews was saying the Trump supporters by being there were the aggressors...

kinda funny how leftist got all twisted up when cons showed up armed to rallies, crying that they might get violent.

it was leading news, non-stop for months.

this will be history by monday, even though it's now a trend that leftist riot at trump rallies.

fucking leftist can't control themselves, the violence is escalating, but cons standing around with guns was worse b/c of what never actually happened.

What was leading news non-stop for months? Why must you lie?
just b/c you're ignorant, doesn't make my claim a lie.

seriously, no one can honestly say otherwise.

The lead story, non-stop for months? People standing around with guns at rallies? Where? When? Who's rallies?

Come on. Let's see if you can support your claim.

Fuck, 9-11 wasn't even the lead story for months.
conservatives carry guns at rallies - Google Search

take your pick.

You rightwing dickless nutsacks have no problem attacking women and insulting and assaulting any and everyone. Not one of you cowardly fucks condemned this nor any other violence from Trump supporters.

YET, you feign shock and 'civility' when the violence comes back at you.

This is the America you've asked for .. and if this erupts into the next civil war .. bring it on .. it's what you've asked for.

is there vedio of this ? As far as cowardly fucks go, your brown brothers from south of the border are the ones menacing a tiny blond chick, and your black bro's are killing each other faster then any white people have. Civil war ? It will have to wait until you hood rats are done killing each other first.

Is there a vedio? :0)

Well if you push the pointer in the middle of the picture, it magically turns into a video.

Why not express how my "brown and black brothers" are raping tiny blond white women .. except if that tiny white woman gets raped, she will most likely be raped by a white man.

Or, like Trump, tell me about how 81% of murdered white people are murdered by black people .. except if white people get murdered, they be murdered by someone white 82% of the time.

Let me guess .. you don't reject the attack on a young black woman, but we should all cry crocodile tears for the white woman.

got it

You rightwing dickless nutsacks have no problem attacking women and insulting and assaulting any and everyone. Not one of you cowardly fucks condemned this nor any other violence from Trump supporters.

This is the America you've asked for .. and if this erupts into the next civil war .. bring it on .. it's what you've asked for.

is there vedio of this ? As far as cowardly fucks go, your brown brothers from south of the border are the ones menacing a tiny blond chick, and your black bro's are killing each other faster then any white people have. Civil war ? It will have to wait until you hood rats are done killing each other first.

Well if you push the pointer in the middle of the picture, it magically turns into a video.

Why not express how my "brown and black brothers" are raping tiny blond white women .. except if that tiny white woman gets raped, she will most likely be raped by a white man.

Or, like Trump, tell me about how 81% of murdered white people are murdered by black people .. except if white people get murdered, they be murdered by someone white 82% of the time.

Let me guess .. you don't reject the attack on a young black woman, but we should all cry crocodile tears for the white woman.

got it

"brown and black brothers" - They could be since over 70% of black babies today are born bastards.

Except that if a black gets murdered, they is be murdered by someone black over 90% of the time.

got it
As Gipper said, you can't fix stupid. There is no such thing as white coal.

55846092.jpg
I condemn assaults on Trump supporters even as I take note that the Trump sowing of the wind has caused "whirlwinds"
clever, you blamed the inability of dems to control themselves on trump.

I'm actually impressed at how well your immature brain worked that out.

This is from my post : " I condemn assaults on Trump supporters "...you talk the talk Trump talks and folks react to that ..its simple ...that still does not justify assault on people...I condemn that ..however there is a context in which these assaults happened...

Let Me Repeat

images
Yea, I got it.

It's not the fault of you or your fellow violent leftist fucks that they got violent, it's Trumps fault that you lack the basics of adulthood and can't control yourself.

Trump is like a god, he's got the magic power to send leftist into a tizzy.

Trump and... Milo Yiannopolus. Both have magic mind controlling powers when it comes to regressives. They completely expose the violent nature of liberals on the spot.

Both of these men have made America greater since their birth (and milo wasn't even born in the USA!) - the complete opposite of the regressive liberal savagery, which only spreads violence, coercion (their core belief) and misery for all.

Why not express how my "brown and black brothers" are raping tiny blond white women .. except if that tiny white woman ge

got it

ts raped, she will most likely be raped by a white man.

got it

Sorry dude, your southern brown brothers have a rape culture. it's a fact. And here in this vedio, there are no white devils. Had this been a black woman, it would have been just as disgusting, and so you know, I don't believe white folks are killed by mostly black folks. but I do know black folks kill the most black folks. specifically, young black men. you may be okay with smacking woman around in general, but in normal society abusing woman of any race is no bueno savvy?

Lefties only care about women if they are about to kill a fetus or force someone to pay for their deviancy.

got it

"brown and black brothers" - They could be since over 70% of black babies today are born bastards.

Except that if a black gets murdered, they is be murdered by someone black over 90% of the time.

Indeed they are my brothers. :0)

.. and the killers of EVERY race are their own. Obviously neither Trump nor his legions of morons know that.

got it

Indeed they are my brothers. :0)

.. and the killers of EVERY race are their own. Obviously neither Trump nor his legions of morons know that.

Meh, whatever you have to tell your self to get along.

Forum List

Back