Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

Trump's people care so much about here, they won't even let her in.

The way I read it - they were attacking after people were leaving...so she was trying to leave, not enter.

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

Trump's people care so much about here, they won't even let her in.

The way I read it - they were attacking after people were leaving...so she was trying to leave, not enter.

She's clearly trying to get inside, to safety. Whether before or after doesn't matter. The people inside could see what was happening.

They are cowards for not immediately letting her in.

But so is the mob for attacking her -- cowards all.

Could be...but to equate the people on the inside to the people on the outside is dumb Hazel, and your not dumb.
Looks to me like the tactics of the thugs has elevated to all out attacking supporters, not just blocking them.
Throwing bottles at people can cause real harm, both from impact and the broken glass afterwards.
I am particularly outraged by both Hillary and Obama not LOUDLY criticizing what is going on here. It is not good enough to just mention it. Both need to call special press conferences to clearly say this is wrong and NOT COMPARE THEM TO THE BOSTON TEA-PARTY!!!!

Did not see this thread. Can you guess how it would have been if this were all white dudes and trump supporters? I mean this is the shit Democrats say conservatives do, yet here are a bunch of Hillery aupporters, her illegal aliens crowed who just want to do the jobs Americans won't do a using a skinny little woman.

Could be...but to equate the people on the inside to the people on the outside is dumb Hazel, and your not dumb.
Looks to me like the tactics of the thugs has elevated to all out attacking supporters, not just blocking them.
Throwing bottles at people can cause real harm, both from impact and the broken glass afterwards.
I am particularly outraged by both Hillary and Obama not LOUDLY criticizing what is going on here. It is not good enough to just mention it. Both need to call special press conferences to clearly say this is wrong and NOT COMPARE THEM TO THE BOSTON TEA-PARTY!!!!

I agree with Hazel. the men in the lobby wouldn't let her in. They are nuttless cowards.

Still I wonder, why is it not being pointed out that this was a mob of mexicans?

I just realized that this is very symbolic of what a Trump Presidency would mean.

His supporters would be locked outside to fend for themselves.

I just realized that this is very symbolic of what a Trump Presidency would mean.

His supporters would be locked outside to fend for themselves.

As opposed to Hillary's - pillage the women - who would have nothing to fear if it wasn't for the regressive hate-mob.

So far liberals here seem to fully support the violence, exposing their ideology once more. They only see wrongs done by Trump supporters for not letting a huge regressive mob in. There is only one villain in this story, and you identified it wrong, as always.

The Boston Tea party? WTF are you talking about? The Tea Baggers are the 2009-2012 Astroturf movement funded by Koch.

And letting the supporter fend for herself is what a Trump Presidency would mean.

Those inside are just as guilty as those outside.

Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

certainly not hillary clinton

Last edited:
People like Ha
Still I wonder, why is it not being pointed out that this was a mob of mexicans?

Why ? Because dickless Americans are afraid of being branded racists. This is what liberals have brought us.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck... then, guess what, it's a duck.

Yes, and if they look like Mexicans waving flags, and are here illegally, then we should point it out ! Walk like ducks, they probably are ducks !

This women was assaulted and hopefully the person throwing the eggs will be charged accordingly. None of these actions are acceptable in a civil society.

Forum List

Back