Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

kinda funny how leftist got all twisted up when cons showed up armed to rallies, crying that they might get violent.

it was leading news, non-stop for months.

this will be history by monday, even though it's now a trend that leftist riot at trump rallies.

fucking leftist can't control themselves, the violence is escalating, but cons standing around with guns was worse b/c of what never actually happened.

Just imagine the media coverage of this was a Latino woman surrounded by white guys carrying rebel flags at a Hillary rally.

It was Mexicans savaging a whitey woman though so the generic racist regressive response would be:

"Damn, they got her good".

Why would you lie like that? That is the response of one person who was simply trolling the OP. It is hardly generic. And...what's a racist regressive? Is that a thing?

kinda funny how leftist got all twisted up when cons showed up armed to rallies, crying that they might get violent.

this will be history by monday, even though it's now a trend that leftist riot at trump rallies.

fucking leftist can't control themselves, the violence is escalating, but cons standing around with guns was worse b/c of what never actually happened.

What was leading news non-stop for months? Why must you lie?

Just imagine the media coverage of this was a Latino woman surrounded by white guys carrying rebel flags at a Hillary rally.

Weird. This is being shown on every cable news channel every 15 minutes.

So you have been watching all three cable news channels all morning...all at the same time?

Don't have to do that. I have seen it covered on CNN and MSNBC this morning. It's being covered. Your whine is without merit. Anyone who watches cable news programs knows that this happened. It has been widely broadcast.

just b/c you're ignorant, doesn't make my claim a lie.

seriously, no one can honestly say otherwise.

34DFAB1800000578-3623170-image-a-41_1464931574101.jpg

34E1910000000578-3623170-image-a-7_1464940548987.jpg

34DFD50600000578-3623170-image-a-38_1464931265560.jpg

55846092.jpg
I condemn assaults on Trump supporters even as I take note that the Trump sowing of the wind has caused "whirlwinds"

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

This was shameful.

These people are only helping Trump.

We certainly understand their frustration and anger. The GOP has elevated a despicable vile narcissist as their candidate for President. A sad day for the party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, Reagan.

But their actions are reprehensible. They should be arrested and charged according to the law.

55846092.jpg
I condemn assaults on Trump supporters even as I take note that the Trump sowing of the wind has caused "whirlwinds"
clever, you blamed the inability of dems to control themselves on trump.

I'm actually impressed at how well your immature brain worked that out.

This is from my post : " I condemn assaults on Trump supporters "...you talk the talk Trump talks and folks react to that ..its simple ...that still does not justify assault on people...I condemn that ..however there is a context in which these assaults happened...

Let Me Repeat

images

just b/c you're ignorant, doesn't make my claim a lie.

seriously, no one can honestly say otherwise.

The lead story, non-stop for months? People standing around with guns at rallies? Where? When? Who's rallies?

Come on. Let's see if you can support your claim.

Fuck, 9-11 wasn't even the lead story for months.

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

Trump's people care so much about here, they won't even let her in.

Forum List

Back