Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

People like Ha
Still I wonder, why is it not being pointed out that this was a mob of mexicans?

Why ? Because dickless Americans are afraid of being branded racists. This is what liberals have brought us.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck... then, guess what, it's a duck.

Yes, and if they look like Mexicans waving flags, and are here illegally, then we should point it out ! Walk like ducks, they probably are ducks !

sounds good to me.

You rightwing dickless nutsacks have no problem attacking women and insulting and assaulting any and everyone. Not one of you cowardly fucks condemned this nor any other violence from Trump supporters.

YET, you feign shock and 'civility' when the violence comes back at you.

This is the America you've asked for .. and if this erupts into the next civil war .. bring it on .. it's what you've asked for.

Damn they got her good :thup:

Ah....yes. a lefty celebrating this assault on a woman. They're just a few stones away from it being a good ole Middle Eastern party.

Of course....you on the left would support it.
Don't slit your wrist drama darling...

Helping celibrate the bullying of a woman by a huge group of men. classy.
I bet you say that to all the folks that misspell words...

This women was assaulted and hopefully the person throwing the eggs will be charged accordingly. None of these actions are acceptable in a civil society.
Yeah, wasting food is not kosher...

You rightwing dickless nutsacks have no problem attacking women and insulting and assaulting any and everyone. Not one of you cowardly fucks condemned this nor any other violence from Trump supporters.

YET, you feign shock and 'civility' when the violence comes back at you.

This is the America you've asked for .. and if this erupts into the next civil war .. bring it on .. it's what you've asked for.

is there vedio of this ? As far as cowardly fucks go, your brown brothers from south of the border are the ones menacing a tiny blond chick, and your black bro's are killing each other faster then any white people have. Civil war ? It will have to wait until you hood rats are done killing each other first.

Ah....yes. a lefty celebrating this assault on a woman. They're just a few stones away from it being a good ole Middle Eastern party.

mispell all the time. it's the new better way.

Of being a conservative he-man?

Of being a conservative he-man?

no, misspellin.

I wonder what the reaction would be if that had been white male Trump supporters doing that to a female Hispanic protester? I'm thinking we would be hearing the good old Republican war on women talking point.

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

This was shameful.

These people are only helping Trump.

We certainly understand their frustration and anger. The GOP has elevated a despicable vile narcissist as their candidate for President. A sad day for the party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, Reagan.

But their actions are reprehensible. They should be arrested and charged according to the law.

another leftist blaming it on trump.

what's it like being a member of a group that would gang up on an unarmed woman like that?

This women was assaulted and hopefully the person throwing the eggs will be charged accordingly. None of these actions are acceptable in a civil society.
Yeah, wasting food is not kosher...

That and as a man of peace these violent actions disturb me.
I did security for around 30 years, so nothing surprises me with humans...

With regressives this is their expected mode of behavior. Just see this thread. They come fully in support of the savaging.

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

This was shameful.

These people are only helping Trump.

We certainly understand their frustration and anger. The GOP has elevated a despicable vile narcissist as their candidate for President. A sad day for the party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, Reagan.

But their actions are reprehensible. They should be arrested and charged according to the law.

another leftist blaming it on trump.

what's it like being a member of a group that would gang up on an unarmed woman like that?

Victim blaming... who have I heard condemn that before?

Oh, but it was a Trump supporter... her own fault for getting assaulted!

The MSM blames Trump for this violence, when it is clearly leftists who are responsible.

The Left is ALWAYS violent, but many of their adherents are too dumb to see the truth.

55846092.jpg
I condemn assaults on Trump supporters even as I take note that the Trump sowing of the wind has caused "whirlwinds"
clever, you blamed the inability of dems to control themselves on trump.

I'm actually impressed at how well your immature brain worked that out.

This is from my post : " I condemn assaults on Trump supporters "...you talk the talk Trump talks and folks react to that ..its simple ...that still does not justify assault on people...I condemn that ..however there is a context in which these assaults happened...

Let Me Repeat

images
Yea, I got it.

It's not the fault of you or your fellow violent leftist fucks that they got violent, it's Trumps fault that you lack the basics of adulthood and can't control yourself.

Trump is like a god, he's got the magic power to send leftist into a tizzy.

The MSM blames Trump for this violence, when it is clearly leftists who are responsible.

The Left is ALWAYS violent, but many of their adherents are too dumb to see the truth.

Are they saying Trump supporters threw the eggs at this person?

Forum List

Back