Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

I'd assume they were the missing link, but that's giving them too much credit.
Your insults are rapidly deteriorating. But then again, you didn't have much to begin with.
You never said why I would care?
I never said you would. Can't you read? Go back and look at it again, stupid.
People who don't care, don't backtrack. No reason to.
Well you can admit you were wrong or be seen as a PROVEN liar. YOUR choice.
I am almost never wrong, and certainly not in this case.

Your insults are rapidly deteriorating. But then again, you didn't have much to begin with.
Well you can admit you were wrong or be seen as a PROVEN liar. YOUR choice.
You even make your posts darker trying to be more Black. :laugh:

You two do, with nearly every post.
Quote the post that says hate. By the way does your avatar mean you are one of those trans faggots?
#89 will do.

65 and 73 are also good.
Here is the quote from #89
"Great, a couple more Negros on this thread and we can shoot a Tarzan movie."

YOU see the word hate in there do you? I do not see it. Point it out or ADMIT you are a lying ass liberal.
I don't see the word hate in there. I see the hate in there.

I know, that's a bit too advanced for you.
If you talk over their heads it only angers them. They have a hard enough time communicating with each other let alone someone intelligent such as you and I.
Asslips sweet talking a trans faggot. You go boy! LMAO.

Quote the post that says hate. By the way does your avatar mean you are one of those trans faggots?
#89 will do.

65 and 73 are also good.

YOU see the word hate in there do you? I do not see it. Point it out or ADMIT you are a lying ass liberal.

If you talk over their heads it only angers them. They have a hard enough time communicating with each other let alone someone intelligent such as you and I.
Dont get mad DF. I always leave you dazed and confused. Not too hard since you are a cave chimp. :laugh:

You two do, with nearly every post.
#89 will do.

65 and 73 are also good.

They type pretty well, considering the user interface.
479639050_397.jpg

#89 will do.

65 and 73 are also good.

They type pretty well considering the user interface.
479639050_397.jpg
I'm going to let them get some rest and try again tomorrow. They never seem to grow tired of making fools of themselves.
lol.gif

#89 will do.

65 and 73 are also good.

Dont get mad DF. I always leave you dazed and confused. Not too hard since you are a cave chimp. :laugh:

I just call people like SJ and DF cave chimps.
You still don't know what I said, do you? :lol:

#89 will do.

65 and 73 are also good.

If you can't find where I DIRECTLY said I hated someone it equals shit. Just like YOUR comments.
I know you were never taught to read between the lines, but many of us can. It's a brain power thing, you won't get it.
la-me-ln-the-ku-klux-klan-ugly-violent-history-in-anaheim-20160227
Look, the transgender reverts back to the KKK again. Why would you compare us to Democrats? Those are YOUR people, not ours.

This is completely disgusting, these people have no respect and the Leftists again apologising for such disgusting behaviour, it seems that they think violence against women is okay, as long as the women are of a differing political ideology.

Again hypocrisy.

4043375.jpg

I believe all the violence is staged for our benefit. The real benefactor is Trump, not anyone else. These Mexicans may think they're working against Trump, but I suspect that Trump is writing their checks. Maybe the rank-and-file is blissfully unaware of what's really going on, but the leadership knows that they are "astroturf" opponents to Trump.

Libs are known for hiring protesters. If those protesters are on some payroll, it's theirs.

Hiring protesters to your own rally doesn't seem like a particularly viable or sane tactic. Only a regressives mind is twisted enough to think anyone rational would do such a thing.

Thanks, Bucky! We needed this thread because the other one you started on the "riots" in San Jose was dead. You are reliable, bro.

To those here who have suggested that this woman deserved what she got.....stop being idiots.

The behavior of that mob is 100% unacceptable. Unfortunately, there are assholes who get off on violence and conflict.

If you are a liberal, you will spend no time making excuses for or otherwise trying to justify these actions.

Last edited:
I believe all the violence is staged for our benefit. The real benefactor is Trump, not anyone else. These Mexicans may think they're working against Trump, but I suspect that Trump is writing their checks. Maybe the rank-and-file is blissfully unaware of what's really going on, but the leadership knows that they are "astroturf" opponents to Trump.
wow, that's some serious bullshit.

If the people that created religion were alive they would let you in their club

kTMb7Kzxc.png

Just imagine the media coverage of this was a Latino woman surrounded by white guys carrying rebel flags at a Hillary rally.

Just imagine the media coverage of this was a Latino woman surrounded by white guys carrying rebel flags at a Hillary rally.

It was Mexicans savaging a whitey woman though so the generic racist regressive response would be:

"Damn, they got her good", holding their thumbs up in the air, fully supporting the behavior.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back