Moderates Bush, Christie Pulling Away in Polls

like it or not, here is what the Republicans are thinking ..

Romney Leads the GOP Pack For Now - Rasmussen Reports trade
The GOP will push another RHINO forward..........of this I have no doubt.

If the GOP pushes him forward, how can he be a RINO?

The real RINOs are those who can't get Republicans to vote for them

What a good point. Isn't a "real" Republican whatever most of the Republicans decide it is?
The candidates in the end will be those with the money, and it will be spent on a group of RINO'S and they will spend out the butt to ensure that the RINO'S have the candidate.

Well - then it appears the far right are the RINOS and the moderate Republicans ARE the party.

Conservative logic.......We are the real Republicans even though republicans won't vote for us

If real Republicans vote for moderate candidates, how does that make them Republicans in name only (RINOs)?

Aren't the conservatives that nobody votes for the RINOs?

Republicans should listen to you Comrade shitflinger, you only want the best for them.

Gulags are the best they deserve, da Comrade?

Looks like I hit a nerve

Sorry uncensored, but the facts do not support your post.

A Republican has NEVER won the White House with less than 45% of the moderate vote.

Sorry, but that is just the fact.

If there are liberals in the Republican party, then they have every bit as much a right to select the party's standard bearer as the conservatives in the party.

But if you are so far out on the right that Hitler looks liberal to you, then about 95% of the population is going to look liberal to you - so you're just screwed wherever you go.

Sorry uncensored, but the facts do not support your post.

A Republican has NEVER won the White House with less than 45% of the moderate vote.

Sorry, but that is just the fact.

In the last 50 years, we have had Ronald Reagan, very conservative. Bush I - moderate, Dole - moderate, Bush II, somewhat conservative (on social issues), McCain - flaming libtard, Romney - moderate libtard.

What was the track record? Did the libtards win and the conservatives get crushed?

Ronald Reagan was fairly moderate. You can look up one of my previous posts in this thread, that documents that pretty thoroughly.

McCain was all over the place pre-2000. But he swerved hard right to kiss some conservative butt for eight years in order to get the nomination in 2008.

You can try to rationalize all you want. The cold hard facts are: Get at least 45% of the moderate vote, or lose.

Seems Republicans are voting in Republican primaries

and they are NOT voting for Conservatives

So, there have been a lot of primaries for 2016 then?

Or will you Communists continue your pattern of demagoguery where you smear any GOP conservative well in advance of any primary, using outright lies, half-truths, and innuendo?

Goebbels was an amateur compared to you scumbags.

whatever uncensored. Tantrum all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you have to get 45% of the moderate vote, or you lose.

Conservativism is the Land of Myths, peopled by the myth-makers and myth true believers.

The people in the Land of Myths, both the makers and the believers, will swear that the myths are true. Gospel in fact! They are so certain in their myths that they will tell you they are never wrong. But aha, that's the mastery of the myth-makers, their wordsmithing, phrase-turning and disinformation at work... where the truth is actually the opposite of what they say it is. Where "up" is down, and "right" is wrong, and the "clear skies" initiative is a giveaway to air polluters, and "healthy forests" means allowing timber companies to clear-cut at will, and the "Heartland Institute" springs from the mindset of polluters whose interests may well devastate the actual American heartland, and the "Patriot" Act is a wanton shredding of American freedom, and "small business" is code for Big Business, and "middle class" includes multi-millionaires, and "job creators" means vulture capitalists shipping jobs overseas, and "elite" means bad, and "Christian" means disregarding everything Jesus said. And, of course, the honorable term "liberal" means downright un-American. The sad reality is that conservatives are forever wrong

Conservative Myths - What Every American Should Know About Conservative Politics Politicians

Ronald Reagan was fairly moderate. You can look up one of my previous posts in this thread, that documents that pretty thoroughly.

McCain was all over the place pre-2000. But he swerved hard right to kiss some conservative butt for eight years in order to get the nomination in 2008.

You can try to rationalize all you want. The cold hard facts are: Get at least 45% of the moderate vote, or lose.

While you of the left do your best to rewrite history, Reagan was views as an "arch conservative." The democrats HOWLED that he would start nuclear war and starve children.

McCain, darling of the Communist democrats before 2008, and after the election, was never anything but a flaming libtard. He did his duty to the party, and lost.

Now you want Jeb to do the same, serve as a place holder in a hollow election.

I'm not a Republican, I'm not allowed to vote in the GOP primaries. You as a democrat seek the GOP candidate that is most likely to lose. But neither of us will have a hand in the decision.

Dad2three, I'm not sure what cutting and pasting a blog piece into this thread contributes. It's not on topic and just hyper-partisan talking points.

Conservativism is the Land of Myths, peopled by the myth-makers and myth true believers.

The people in the Land of Myths, both the makers and the believers, will swear that the myths are true. Gospel in fact! They are so certain in their myths that they will tell you they are never wrong. But aha, that's the mastery of the myth-makers, their wordsmithing, phrase-turning and disinformation at work... where the truth is actually the opposite of what they say it is. Where "up" is down, and "right" is wrong, and the "clear skies" initiative is a giveaway to air polluters, and "healthy forests" means allowing timber companies to clear-cut at will, and the "Heartland Institute" springs from the mindset of polluters whose interests may well devastate the actual American heartland, and the "Patriot" Act is a wanton shredding of American freedom, and "small business" is code for Big Business, and "middle class" includes multi-millionaires, and "job creators" means vulture capitalists shipping jobs overseas, and "elite" means bad, and "Christian" means disregarding everything Jesus said. And, of course, the honorable term "liberal" means downright un-American. The sad reality is that conservatives are forever wrong

Conservative Myths - What Every American Should Know About Conservative Politics Politicians

Fuck off dumb2three, the grownups are talking.

While you of the left do your best to rewrite history, Reagan was views as an "arch conservative." The democrats HOWLED that he would start nuclear war and starve children.

McCain, darling of the Communist democrats before 2008, and after the election, was never anything but a flaming libtard. He did his duty to the party, and lost.

Now you want Jeb to do the same, serve as a place holder in a hollow election.

I'm not a Republican, I'm not allowed to vote in the GOP primaries. You as a democrat seek the GOP candidate that is most likely to lose. But neither of us will have a hand in the decision.

Yet Ronnie had a top tax rate of 50% his first 6 years, increased taxes 11 times and funded then cut and ran from terrorists. Tells you how farrrrrr right the GOP party has gone!

whatever uncensored. Tantrum all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you have to get 45% of the moderate vote, or you lose.

Again, you are a democrat, you WANT the GOP to LOSE. Following advice from you is utterly stupid.

Yeah, so you'll push them to Rushblow, lol

fiscalconservative.jpg

OK, uncensored - you are entitled to believe whatever you want - whether it's right or wrong.

Ronald Reagan got the first vote I ever cast in a presidential election. (and the second) I know what he did while in office - it was a moderate administration.

But you can't just talk away the facts. You gotta get 45% of the moderate vote.

(And you can make up all the fantasies you want about my party affiliation - I've voted for 4 republicans, two democrats, and two libertarians in the 8 presidential elections I've voted in)

The only party I ever joined was the GOP - but I bailed on them when they started trending stupid. I'll NEVER join any party again, but I'll vote for a Republican who isn't stupid.

Forum List

Back