Modern conservatives sympathizing with The Confederacy... Is this a thing now?

So by that logic, if the South HAD won, Thanatos would be in here today telling us how legal and virtuous secession is, based simply on the fact that it worked.
The south wouldn't have won we all would have lost..... But as we see they lost.

I expect better of you than this sort of half-assed dodging. Address the point directly, please.
It isnt a dodge.....No way would this country or theirs have stood if the confederates would have won the war. First more states would have severed ties because now the safety in numbers no longer applies leaving a shit load of little countries now fighting each other for resources. Then we would be easy picking for Britain to come in and retake us and they would have as well as Spain and Mexico and France. With in a decade the USA would have been a memory and in less time the confederate states would have been one as well and STILL history would herald them as traitors that destroyed their own free nation.

Answering a question that wasn't asked or addressing points that weren't made while refusing to apply yourself to those that were is a dodge. And you very well know it.

I'll say it one more time. Does might make right, or not? Does winning make the cause you fight for righteous?
I suggest you go look back again and read what was posted

I'm ashamed of you for arguing like a chickenshit liberal. I will take your dogged non-answer as an admission that you know you were wrong, and just don't have the stones to admit it.

The south wouldn't have won we all would have lost..... But as we see they lost.

I expect better of you than this sort of half-assed dodging. Address the point directly, please.
It isnt a dodge.....No way would this country or theirs have stood if the confederates would have won the war. First more states would have severed ties because now the safety in numbers no longer applies leaving a shit load of little countries now fighting each other for resources. Then we would be easy picking for Britain to come in and retake us and they would have as well as Spain and Mexico and France. With in a decade the USA would have been a memory and in less time the confederate states would have been one as well and STILL history would herald them as traitors that destroyed their own free nation.

Answering a question that wasn't asked or addressing points that weren't made while refusing to apply yourself to those that were is a dodge. And you very well know it.

I'll say it one more time. Does might make right, or not? Does winning make the cause you fight for righteous?

I'm ashamed of you for arguing like a chickenshit liberal. I will take your dogged non-answer as an admission that you know you were wrong, and just don't have the stones to admit it.
I see you refused to actually look at the context.... that's fine remain ignorant it is no skin off my ass.

I see you refused to actually look at the context.... that's fine remain ignorant it is no skin off my ass.

There's a context that makes avoiding the question and talking about something else entirely acceptable instead of a chickenshit dodge? I sincerely doubt it.

That's fine. Sound like a liberal. No skin off my ass. As I said, your capitulation is noted.

For someone pretty adept at sidestepping, 1200, you have a bit of gall accusing others.

For someone pretty adept at sidestepping, 1200, you have a bit of gall accusing others.

Sorry, Sparkles. I don't sidestep anything. I may not stick to the script you have for me in your head, and I may decide you're not worth addressing at all, but those are different issues.

Some on left merely sympathize because public policy should constitute public use sufficient for eminent domain.
Eminent Domain has nothing to do with whether a state can secede.
There may have been no Civil War and we could have come out in a better position economically from the Industrial Revolution if the South had "harassed a Judge" with more vigor for their Cause than they actually did.
They started the war. dont blame judges for them attacking because they feared not being able to spread slavery to the new territories.

Lincoln started the war, you bloodthirsty asshole.

Some on left merely sympathize because public policy should constitute public use sufficient for eminent domain.
There may have been no Civil War and we could have come out in a better position economically from the Industrial Revolution if the South had "harassed a Judge" with more vigor for their Cause than they actually did.
They started the war. dont blame judges for them attacking because they feared not being able to spread slavery to the new territories.
I am referring to eminent domain.

I predict the following response:

crickets-chirping.jpeg
You to stupid to know how the Constitution was ratified so I very much doubt you can predict shit. Clean your momma basement before she starts charging you rent
Your post is riddled with errors to the point of being quasi-illiterate. It's too much to ignore in the context of you accusing others of stupidity.

There's a context that makes avoiding the question and talking about something else entirely acceptable instead of a chickenshit dodge? I sincerely doubt it.

That's fine. Sound like a liberal. No skin off my ass. As I said, your capitulation is noted.
Fact is I did answer you just didn't like it so are attempting to dismiss it....Grow up. If you dont want to debate like a adult then find someone else to debate with.

Time and again you have been proven wrong in this but as normal you are to fucking STUPID to understand it.....You can not be taken seriously in any debate now because you have shown how completely ignorant of facts you are.

I am referring to eminent domain.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the civil war and why it was started.

Time and again you have been proven wrong in this but as normal you are to fucking STUPID to understand it.....You can not be taken seriously in any debate now because you have shown how completely ignorant of facts you are.

Wrong, as always. I have proven myself right time and again.

I predict the following response:

crickets-chirping.jpeg
You to stupid to know how the Constitution was ratified so I very much doubt you can predict shit. Clean your momma basement before she starts charging you rent
Your post is riddled with errors to the point of being quasi-illiterate. It's too much to ignore in the context of you accusing others of stupidity.
Are you trying to be seen as a joke???? If so you did a fantastic job right there.

When and where???? I sure as hell haven't seen it in this thread! all you do is throw a tantrum and scream people are wrong without ANY evidence proving otherwise. I am not even sure if you are mentally capable of having a thought that wasn't given to you by someone else... You are very much of the progressive mindset.

When and where???? I sure as hell haven't seen it in this thread! all you do is throw a tantrum and scream people are wrong without ANY evidence proving otherwise. I am not even sure if you are mentally capable of having a thought that wasn't given to you by someone else... You are very much of the progressive mindset.

I'm a libertarian, not a progressive. If you want to know when and where I proved myself right, simply refer to any thread in this forum about the Civil War.

I'm a libertarian, not a progressive. If you want to know when and where I proved myself right, simply refer to any thread in this forum about the Civil War.
Oh no you are far from libertarian....Hell you are not even smart enough to be a paulbot retard. You are a confused democrat. A progressive useful idiot.

Oh no you are far from libertarian....Hell you are not even smart enough to be a paulbot retard. You are a confused democrat. A progressive useful idiot.

I'm a registered Republican, moron.

I dont care what you registered. You are a progressive useful idiot. To fucking stupid make his/her own decisions.

I dont care what you registered. You are a progressive useful idiot. To fucking stupid make his/her own decisions.

I'm not a progressive by any measure. You obviously haven't red my other posts.

Forum List

Back