Modern pop culture is insane.

Some people are, it's just that the rights of bitchy white wingers aren't being opposed because a radio station decided to cave to protests and stopped playing a particular song. Those people and the people who cry about cancel culture aren't being oppressed, they're losing culturally to people with different views.

cca15732bd1b9c6150909c5b44f04774035d67da785718559bc9e4d8d4cbfd27_1.jpg

What hyprocrisy?
Watch the video in post #1 then get back to me.
Yes. I found it humorous that you think woman having more freedom and confidence to express their sexuality was a bad thing. Thats typical of incels on the Right.

Really? Is Megan Thee Stallion forcing your kids to listen to her music? How is she doing that? 😄
How many times will you demonstrate how this just went over your head? You should be embarrassed

Modern culture fucking sucks in America. Our society is shit.

I am old enough I could have said that any time during the past 2 years but I didn't because despite not caring for the past couple of iterations of American culture I am also aware it does change as new generations rise up culture changes. It's the natural progression of a society. I can't accept that, change happens and normaly I can find things to like such as in movies with new themes or content, new kinds of music always have a decent amount of good stuff come out of it, or whatever.

But America's current culture or societal norms or whatever ffucking sucks a homeless aids and hepatitis infused nasty dirty dick. There are no redeeming qualities about our modern culture, 0. And all it seems to do is suffocate anything good and perpetuate itself by infecting others like a disease.

That's pretty much how the older folks thought about Elvis back in the day. I think they call it the generation gap. Modern culture does suck.

Watch the video in post #1 then get back to me.

How many times will you demonstrate how this just went over your head? You should be embarrassed
It apparently went over your head my guy. You can't even explain the hypocrisy. 😄

You can’t be that stupid. No one can. If you don’t get the point of this little comedy bit, you’re a complete idiot.
Oh I get that ignorant white people think it's a funny bit of hypocrisy but you're also the type of morons who think repression is great and a woman, especially a black woman expressing her sexuality is deviant so your opinions aren't worth much.

Last edited:
Oh I get that ignorant white people think it's a funny bit of hypocrisy but you're also the type of morons who think repression is great and a woman, especially a black woman expressing her sexuality is deviant so your opinions aren't worth much.
You are obviously extremely stupid. I hope you don’t reproduce.

You are obviously extremely stupid. I hope you don’t reproduce.
I have already and I have a grandson. WAP and Megan Thee Stallion broke streaming records. You lost the culture. No one gives a shit about you salty bitches. You're so much of a minority that you can't affect shit.

I have already and I have a grandson. WAP and Megan Thee Stallion broke streaming records. You lost the culture. No one gives a shit about you salty bitches. You're so much of a minority that you can't affect shit.
Good gawd. You’re dumber than I thought. One needs to make a very strong effort to look as dumb as you.

It’s simply amazing how the people who support banning a song like Baby It’s Cold Outside claiming it’s offensive can actually say that the trash like what this former prostitute makes is quality stuff.

just to show how insane our society has become...and at some point., we gotta stop this.

NSFW but he makes a good point. and i hope it convicts you, lefties.

Forum List

Back