Modern pop culture is insane.

Thanks so much, I was crying half way through it was so funny. This guy is a genius. They say the best comedy is written from truth.

I seen this on evil right-wing news the other night but while you had an idea where he was going with this it was ruined by all the "bleeps" they inserted. I don't know why they had to do it. I thought we paid for cable so we didn't have to suffer the editing late at night.

In any case his comedy routine is a clear demonstration how far the left has destroyed our culture and how they are poisoning our kids between shit like this and the stuff they insist they teach our children in school. To think they wanted to get rid of Charlie Brown Christmas because Linus told the story about the birth of Christ.
You could watch that ten times and laugh every time.

there is nothing sexist about "Baby It's Cold Outside" - it's about sex....that's the point you idiotic dembot
Either it's about a woman trying to get away from a guy and having to give a ton of excuses or it's about a woman who's really into this guy but worried about what society would think if she spent the night with him. Either way a society where women feel free and are free not only to express their sexuality but to celebrate it, well to me that's better. Maybe repressed women are more to your liking and we can all form our opinions why.

Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s ‘WAP’ duet breaks streaming record

The divide is enormous .
For me , probably the most boring performance I have ever heard of anything .
Utterly devoid of any merit .
Uneducated kids mentally masturbating simple word rhymes . Gratuitous smut and going nowhere .

But it did achieve one thing -- it made the greatest gift known to our species -- love -- sound like the most vile , base and gruesome thing imaginable .
IMHO .

What does ignorance mean in this context? 😄 Do you mean ignorant of your sensibilities? She didn't broadcast it in to your living room. Fans of her music can enjoy it and you're free not to listen.
And people are free to use her “music” to demonstrate a glaring hypocrisy from the woke left.

Yes. I found it humorous that you think woman having more freedom and confidence to express their sexuality was a bad thing. Thats typical of incels on the Right.

You don't need to express your sexuality in public. It's begging for attention and making money off the shock. Face it, she's just a degenerate pig is all.

Really? Is Megan Thee Stallion forcing your kids to listen to her music? How is she doing that?

Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything. When a conservative speaker goes to a college and the commies protest, threaten the school, even make death threats to the speaker, is anybody forcing them to listen to their speech?

We try to protect our children the best we can, but there is no guaranteed protection, and you Communists make that harder and harder to do.

Last edited:
Glad to hear, to listen to some people, you'd think they were being oppressed.
Some people are, it's just that the rights of bitchy white wingers aren't being opposed because a radio station decided to cave to protests and stopped playing a particular song. Those people and the people who cry about cancel culture aren't being oppressed, they're losing culturally to people with different views.

Forum List

Back