Moderna is losing effectiveness

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020

I can’t imagine I am going to take a third shot unless the boosters have far less strength

A military person is mandated to get a flu shot.

bUt bOoStErs mEaN tHeY dOn'T wORk

1636227581780.jpeg

Like we do with kids and all of their booster shots, so they can go to school...?

You guys act like you just heard of vaccines for the very first time.
Please point to which vaccines that we mandate to children lose its effectiveness after just 6 months.

I can’t imagine I am going to take a third shot unless the boosters have far less strength

Having studied the genome of SARS-CoV-2, researchers suggest that, among unvaccinated people, reinfection could happen as soon as 3 months after contracting the virus.

I’ll remain unvaccinated because the COVID virus doesn’t frighten me. You are free to choose differently.

I am going to get a booster shot early next year
At this point , I am already in the game

Please point to which vaccines that we mandate to children lose its effectiveness after just 6 months.
Diphtheria, tetanus, and acellular pertussis

Diphtheria, tetanus, and acellular pertussis

He has Google. Don't waste your time. It's not as if he is going to be like, "Wow, thanks, i didn't know that, let me amend my uninformed position."

And I am reminding you that your mommy does not work here, and I am not your assistant. State your point.
" Like we do with kids and all of their booster shots, so they can go to school...?"

WHAT VACCINES DO WE MANDATE CHILDREN TO HAVE THAT NEED BOOSTERS??????

It's not that hard of a conversation for most. But you got stuck on my dead mother for some reason.

Forum List

Back