Molecular Geneticist drops mic on Trans Debate.

So the USMB homosexual/SOX9 thread above came close to the Wuhan cover-up as early as 2015. SOX9 in both human and bat are identical at identical amino acid positions and they are furin-like sequences:

Rhinolophus ferrumequinum SOX9
'....254-257 REGR....'

H. sapiens SOX9
'....254-257 REGR....'

It's obvious that whether or not it's published, the R. affinis SOX9 sequence will be the same, REGR, meaning that RaTG13 virus from R. affinis is 96% similar to SARS2.

Try reading and understanding the more complex words and concepts. It might help.

Xi to Macron: "Keep looking out there, Emmanuel. Do you see those rabbits?"
I listened to the dumb bitch speak, what comments of hers impressed you? 😄

Then the obvious question from an atheist would be that of secular faith vs. spiritual faith.
I have been to too many places, seen and experienced too many things and interacted with too many people not to believe there’s something else out there.

I have come to believe that religion is actually part of the problem, not the answer. I have found something that makes sense to me based on what I’ve experienced over nearly a half century. I will not force my views on anyone else, but I will not allow anyone to talk down to me because they have different views.

I have been to too many places, seen and experienced too many things and interacted with too many people not to believe there’s something else out there.

I have come to believe that religion is actually part of the problem, not the answer. I have found something that makes sense to me based on what I’ve experienced over nearly a half century. I will not force my views on anyone else, but I will not allow anyone to talk down to me because they have different views.
As ambiguous as transgenderism, may be borderlines twixt secular faith and religious faith. Though the former does not have to deal with a fundamental illusion of man: the illusion of not being dead once we already are. Religious faith exploits this illusion, and likely the most serious and dangerous individual would be an actually-mutilated xian tranny, because it knows it has already done a Judas imitation with its biological fate..

Forum List

Back