Mollie Tibbet's dad's shameless virtue signaling at daughter's funeral

you are a DUMBASS--link says EIGHT!! you must be blind

The picture only had six... were the other two invisible?

OH MY GOD, INVISIBLE ILLEGAL ALIENS>>>> PANIC TIME.
and prove they are taking jobs Americans don't want
links/etc
That's one of the oldest lies they have. Forget the fact that millions of Americans are working at jobs they don't like. Too fucking bad. Get a better one. Cut off their welfare, and see how enticing those jobs look then; when they, and their worthless children are starving, in the dark...

You are a worthless person who preaches hate.
On the contrary. I preach loyalty (a quality you lack), and love. I have, and will continue to fight for both. Against all comers...

You are the one who is loveless and your only agenda is to white nationalism. We will defeat your evil no matter how long it takes.

I don't see an issue with the father wanting to thank the hispanic community for their help and support.
Now should this father take an activist route in support of open borders, he needs to remember his comments and not use the death of his daughter or allow the fake news media to use her as a victim to deflect from the views of those who don't support open borders.
I don't see an issue with the father wanting to thank the hispanic community for their help and support.

Me either, but why did he do that? See that makes absolutely no sense to her death and the violent nature of it and the person who did it. The community didn't do it, nor did the hispanics but the illegal. His daughter was a victim of a crime. It is what it is, unless he's saying there wasn't a crime and for me he crosses a line there. We need laws, and to repress them as he has causes more deaths, and he is clueless to that piece. All survivors of victims who forgive their killers do. what a disgrace.

People who attack them are a disgrace as well. He is not repressing anything. The Hispanic community did not kill her. One person did. That person should be held accountable.
nobody said the hispanic community did. One illegal did. If he weren't here illegally, she'd be alive. It's all we're saying. If he can't say that, he threatens all daughters in the country to the same type of victimization.

You don't know that. One person did it. That is a racist statement.
it is how?

links/etc
That's one of the oldest lies they have. Forget the fact that millions of Americans are working at jobs they don't like. Too fucking bad. Get a better one. Cut off their welfare, and see how enticing those jobs look then; when they, and their worthless children are starving, in the dark...

On the contrary. I preach loyalty (a quality you lack), and love. I have, and will continue to fight for both. Against all comers...

You are the one who is loveless and your only agenda is to white nationalism. We will defeat your evil no matter how long it takes.
how you figure, it seems it is you bringing race into this argument. why?

Now should this father take an activist route in support of open borders, he needs to remember his comments and not use the death of his daughter or allow the fake news media to use her as a victim to deflect from the views of those who don't support open borders.

Me either, but why did he do that? See that makes absolutely no sense to her death and the violent nature of it and the person who did it. The community didn't do it, nor did the hispanics but the illegal. His daughter was a victim of a crime. It is what it is, unless he's saying there wasn't a crime and for me he crosses a line there. We need laws, and to repress them as he has causes more deaths, and he is clueless to that piece. All survivors of victims who forgive their killers do. what a disgrace.

People who attack them are a disgrace as well. He is not repressing anything. The Hispanic community did not kill her. One person did. That person should be held accountable.
nobody said the hispanic community did. One illegal did. If he weren't here illegally, she'd be alive. It's all we're saying. If he can't say that, he threatens all daughters in the country to the same type of victimization.
again, listen to Andrew Pollack.

You sound exactly like those Pollack stood up against. The hateful far right in this case.

links/etc

White nationalism will prevail over your evil and future Mollie Tibbetts will be safe.

it is how?

You have not commented on the people who are killed by Americans. Only this one and only because he is a Hispanic. You want to use a individual crime against a whole group of people called Hispanics.

links/etc

The father spoke about the support he has received from Hispanics and this has nothing to do with Hispanics. That apparently is the trigger for the attacks you trash are making on him.

again, listen to Andrew Pollack.

You sound exactly like those Pollack stood up against. The hateful far right in this case.
Andrew Pollack doesn't want another death to an idiot with a gun. he is for school safety, not gun control. We're for immigration protection to stop illegals from killing american citizens. you should actually listen.

The father spoke about the support he has received from Hispanics and this has nothing to do with Hispanics. That apparently is the trigger for the attacks you trash are making on him.
again, how is race in this? you missed that pitch by quite a lot.

You don't know anything about her family, other than her dad is a open-borders virtue signaling douchebag. He could be a serial killer or a child molester or a wife beater for all you know. But whats most important is that he's willing to sacrifice his child on the altar of political correctness, that elevates him to sainthood in your eyes.

Her dad knows all about the humanity of everyone with a human face, and knows about the respect for their humanity, and he doesn't forget it in the face of unspeakable grief. That's all I need to know. That's also what distinguishes him from you and your ilk, and that's what opens, like a scalpel, your pustule of bile, and all the slimy, slanderous ugliness squirts out.
and you know this how? dude, really, you leftist still amaze me how you feel the feelings of other humans. wow what an incredible gift. you must be wore out by evening feeling everyone.

it is how?

You have not commented on the people who are killed by Americans. Only this one and only because he is a Hispanic. You want to use a individual crime against a whole group of people called Hispanics.

Why do you associate the term illegal immigrant with hispanic?

here's an expected reaction from a father who actually loved his daughter:

'I'm pissed!': Angry Parkland father gives emotional speech to President Trump about murdered daughter

Parkland Shooting Victim Father: It Is Not About Gun Control, It Is About Safety In Schools

"Andrew Pollack, the father of Meadow Pollack who was killed during the Parkland high school shooting, dresses down 'Fox News Sunday' host Chris Wallace for focusing too much time on gun control and not enough on school safety.

"It's not going to be fixed because I just heard what you said, what you are focusing on, polarizing this event, the murder of these kids. You're talking about gun control," Pollack told Chris Wallace on this week's edition of "Fox News Sunday."
"

Because he says what you want him to say. You sound exactly like those who preach gun control after a mass shooting. Use it to your political advantage.
nope a gun and an illegal human are two separate things. try again. the gun didn't do anything, the illegal did. so, as usual, you have no point.

it is how?

why would I need to comment? if someone who did this was an american citizen I'd want the death penalty for them. I'd send them where they belong, no difference.

Scum born on our soil is american scum, scum in here illegally is illegal scum and that's worse than american scum, cause that can be prevented.

View attachment 213442
Mollie Tibbetts was ‘nobody’s victim,’ her dad says in powerful eulogy

Raped and murdered:
Dad: "Nobody's victim"

Daughter is gone forever.
Dad: "LOL how bout' them burritos, amirite?"

With parents like these, it's no wonder she turned out to be a self hating SJW.

Molly Tibbets was murdered because she refused the advances of a man who found her attractive. His race, his citizenship are irrelevant.

The last sentence of your paragraph is a lie YOU made up, since you know nothing about this woman or her family. You’re just pissed that they won’t play along with your racist, xenophobic agenda.

You certainly live up to the “trash” moniker you have given yourself.

LMFAO OPEN YOUR PATHETIC MOUTH AND INSERT THAT FOOT INTO IT :

The last sentence of your paragraph is a lie YOU made up, since you know nothing about this woman or her family. You’re just pissed that they won’t play along with your racist, xenophobic agenda.

But you knew her huh, you know all about her yourself , oh did you call her, go out on a date with her, were you her neighbor.

YEAH DIDN'T THINK SO CYKA!!

you are a sick in the head low down twat blaming the girl gawd you pukes make peopel wnat ot throw up your all such ungodly pathetic losers and so, so fkn retarded and sick in the head. YOU BLAME THE VICTIMN". Karma can't find you pukes fast enouggh.

That includes all the stupid fks that gave you stars too.

[...] people like Mollie and her idiot parents.

Yeah, easy enough to see how much you care; how much respect for those dealing with loss and grief drives your thinking; how a loss of human life gives you pause and brings out the best in you.
I care more about Mollie when I have never even encountered her than her own damn parents and that pisses me off even more.

You wouldn’t know what that feels like.
I doubt you care much or you wouldn't be attacking her parents because they won't jump on your "hate immigrants" bandwagon. We wouldn't hear a peep about her if the killer wasn't immigrant. Her only use to you is to serve as political propoganda.

Wow; I cannot believe your POS troll post was allowed to stand. Congrats
Try to get his white ass censored!

The fact that his troll thread is still here, after 24 hours, doesn't say a thing about the person that posted it.
Sure it is trolling....

When you sick pieces of shit get hurt by the right’s words it is always “trolling”, but yet when you fuckers justify riots and looting and the burning down of businesses in name of “justice” you consider that educated, professional discussion....

I have never suggested anyone riot, or loot. You are just so full of **** that your head is about to explode.
The Democratic Party and their sycophantic media allies have supported rioting and looting all over the country for a decade now.
Link?

Yeah, easy enough to see how much you care; how much respect for those dealing with loss and grief drives your thinking; how a loss of human life gives you pause and brings out the best in you.
I care more about Mollie when I have never even encountered her than her own damn parents and that pisses me off even more.

I doubt you care or you wouldnt be attacking her parents because they wont jump on your hate immigrants bandwagon. We eouldnt here a peep about her if the killer wasnt immigrant. Her only use to you is to setve as political propoganda
we heard about the father who killed his two children and wife. you're flat ass wrong. and, why didn't you respond to my post?

The father unfortunately owes a responsibility to the community himself and that's what you miss. You should listen to Andrew Pollack who lost a daughter the same way. Now that's a father who loved his daughter. just saying. he wasn't shy about telling everyone he was pissed he lost his daughter. See, that seems reasonable to me. If you truly love someone, you'd be angry. It's who we are. I respect life.

I doubt you care or you wouldnt be attacking her parents because they wont jump on your hate immigrants bandwagon. We eouldnt here a peep about her if the killer wasnt immigrant. Her only use to you is to setve as political propoganda
Hey! There’s an illegal who burned a twenty year old to death, best get your ass over there to that thread and defend him.

Hey! There’s an illegal who burned a twenty year old to death, best get your ass over there to that thread and defend him.

or watch how they would defend this one too

HOW DARE TRUMP CALL MS13 ANIMALS.......

oh they HYPOCRITES never seized to amaze me. These m............ f.................s haven't any idea what they spew as the idiots parrot what htey hear on MSM. lmfao.

upload_2018-8-30_9-38-15.png

Police: Body of Boy Found in Shallow Grave Near a Catholic High School in Long Island Was Killed By MS-13

Forum List

Back